Pewdiepie

Is this what modern boomers look like?

>net worth of 30-50MM dollars
>invest in real estates
>don't waste money on materialistic crap
>worried about inflaction
>no Lambos/depreciating assets, drives a Volvo

>tfw strong minds vs plebs that never saw $10k in their life life and if they'll "make it" with cryptos will burn all their money on stupid shits in few years.

Attached: PEWDIEPIE_TRENDINGALLDAY-3[1].jpg (1240x800, 95K)

Makes sense to me. If I were as rich as him I'd move between a few properties around the world and otherwise not change my lifestyle much. My boomer dad would understand me even less than he does now.

he is redpilled

Blue pilled beta cuck

based felix

Hes unironically a great rolw model.

The only fuxking thing is his girl has a baby voice, which is confirmation of sexual abuse, which is confirmation that she is a complete nutso.

How so?

Hey Felix. You get bored with trolling Jow Forums and getting new material and came to slum it in Jow Forums?

If you have millions, and you're young, what's the point of it if you don't use it to have some fun? Buy a nice car, buy a small yacht, travel the world.

Im in no way advocating splurging through all your money. Of course invest in businesses, invest in real estate, yes but don't be such a pussy as not have fun with it either.

There is always a balance to these things.

The sex mist be good tho

First time I watched a video of his a few days ago, a few of his older ylyl ones. How does he make litteral millions browsing /wsg/ threads and making a video out of it. Doesn't even edit the blue/red background out when he scrolls over it. Pretty based if you ask me.

Yeah, despite being the number 1 YouTuber they literally tried to deplatform him for accidentally showing his political powerlevel once too often. He's more redpilled than you are, and probably led to more redpill consumption by his audience than almost any other e-celeb.
Enough jealousy faggot, just because he found a way to make it.

I'd rent the yacht, bigger and better and not your problem.

Attached: DpFQ7FSW4AE9Cc-.jpg (326x326, 25K)

Absolutely brilliant if you ask, he doesn't give a fuck, he just find what people enjoy for free completely bored (like YLYL), take the best of it and translate it in a video monetizing it.

You write like a fucking retard, OP. This board is 18+, how old are you?

He is the only cool big name eceleb. Everybody else lets the bullshit get to their head but him

Fucking this. What the fuck is wrong with her voice. It’s so annoying. Is it her real voice or is she just trying to sound “cute”?

seems a bit cucky to me as well, probably because he comes from sweden
nevertheless pdp is /ourguy/ he has been lurking there when you were not even born

You gotta be 18 to post here little buddy

this
can confirm baby voice = good sex

You have to realize that not everyone has your definition of fun