He doesn't shave with a safety razor

>he doesn't shave with a safety razor
>Thinks he will ever make it

Attached: IMG_20181109_052025__01.jpg (2592x2703, 2.27M)

you people are worse than audiophiles

kek

I use a safety razor and can't not cut my neck when shaving. I like shaving my face with it but am too much of a down syndrome to shave my neck

small things like this are what really saves money. Fuck all those expensive disposables not to mention all the shitty plastic they unleash into the world - they basically represent everything wrong about modern society ...

>he unironically uses something with safety in the name
straight razor or nothing faggot

>safety razor
>not a straight razor
Still not gonna make it.

>m’lady

After the upfront cost of the handle and brush it's basically 0 cost. 100 razors for $15 that will probably last me a couple years of daily shaving. I've had a $3 mug soap puck for months that hasn't even depreciated noticeably. Your face will get cut to shit for the first month as your bitch face learns what a real shave is but after that it's great. I used to get razor burn every time.

Seriously, fuck the hipster fags giving it a bad name. Patrician's choice.

I use a striaght razor to line up the edges of my haircut. They're great for making clean, straight lines on beards or the back of your neck. However, they suck fucking dick for shaving the front of your neck or your chin area.

Checked and you are correct

I have clippers to give myself a buzz cut every few months and a couple years ago I started using it to shave my face too. I don't see the point of cutting the hair all the way down to the skin, you just get ingrown hairs and shit.

>still using the brush to apply shaving cream

Just use your fucking hand.

Agreed. But why not have both?
>pic of my r.saito sk1

Attached: rsaito-sk1.jpg (4160x3120, 3.29M)

personally I use a blowtorch

>shaving at all
top kek

What kind of tacky bathroom is that are you Russian

Shavettes are best, all the handling of a straight with none of the maintenance and same low prices as the safety

I am the opposite. Shaving gives me acne (I have tried every preventative measure possible) so I use Phillips One Blade on my face which gives me 0 acne and 99% clean shave. But it struggles with my neck so I also use the a double edge safety razor for my neck. DE safety’s are great, it actually makes shaving enjoyable

Attached: 668DB196-17AC-4D90-97B1-153BA4070D09.jpg (380x807, 18K)

I never understood the people saying they cut themselves with safety razor. That's why it's called a safety razor, because it doesn't cut you unless you are intentionally doing it wrong. All I can figure is they use some shitty cheap blades. Feather is what I started with on a recommendation, and I stuck with the brand. The ones my razor came with were dull and hurt to use, but never drew blood.

Attached: merkur travel.jpg (194x300, 7K)

>shaving
Imagine being this beta

Agreed feather is all you need. Such a clean shave, astra is also alright if you can’t find feather

ya'll already know user wears a fedora lmao

Is it gay to shave your butt?

Attached: 40chuckles.png (292x257, 106K)

This is just pure hipster plebbit bullshit nostalgia.

Bottom line. Those old shavers are old tech. Shavers made today are better and more efficient. There is zero reason to use this shit beyond image. And people who care about image over reality never make it.

i have one (a muller one) and i constantly cut myself and i never get a good shave like a do with a disposable. What am i doing wrong?

I forgot people used anything else. Best purchase you'll ever make. Pack of 100 razors costs like $12 and lasts me years.

Cant believe people cuck themselves with those Gillette cartridges. You're letting (((them))) get rich off your ignorance.

It's a way better shave, unless you have shit skin

Sounds like you just bought in to Gillette's marketing meme. This is how people stay poor

Attached: dry_vs_wet_03.jpg (393x257, 26K)

Hell, I use Lord blades, which are by no means premium, and I still manage to keep my face intact. Chin area can get dicey, though.

that's a close call but i think you're right

Attached: tombstone.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Only pussies need shaving cream.

>spending this much time thinking about shaving whiskers
>thinking he will ever make it

Alum bar master race

I don't understand. Aren't the cheap plastic razors that me, my dad, and everyone I've ever seen safety razors?

>Shaving with soap instead of hot water
Faggot. How much money do you waste with this roastie shit? You might as well wear foundation and lipstick

Those are cartridge razors.

>Let me pay an egregious amount of money and time so I can look more amorphous

Yeah, I'll pass. I've had a beard since the 10th grade, and it isn't going anywhere.

I already do.

Use bar soap instead of shaving cream aswell and a shitty 5 buck plastic safety razor i got from amazon. Been shaving like this for 2 years.

>I never understood the people saying they cut themselves with safety razor
there's some awful blades on there i got some dud gilette swords off ebay slashed my face up

Astras have been the best for me but i heard good things about Feather

>on there
out there*

>needs to feel safe like a faggot

Attached: Mahogany-mens-straight-razor-From-GentlemansGuru.com_.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Attached: 20181106_164517.jpg (4032x3024, 3.54M)

How is a safety razor different from pic. I've never used anything else but people seem to like those safety razors.

Attached: 9200000056864747.jpg (550x718, 78K)

baited bait, bait is this a bait?

The fuck's this brand dy? I've seen it somewhere...

literally no difference except for price.

Cartridge razors have a stupidly inflated cost, and can't do as close a shave, but the cartridges themselves don't need to be special ordered, since every store everywhere has them. It's also almost impossible to cut yourself on them.

Safety razors, despite what the name might suggest, are still very much capable of inflicting serious cuts, so practice and dexterity is needed. They do a closer and nicer shave than cartridge razors, but many people find that they inflict razorburn.

Straight razors are They give the closest and most comfortable shave, but are anything but safe. Also require maintenance and care, and are very expensive to purchase in the first place.

Attached: expert oc.png (1045x540, 350K)

meh, once I discovered this Andis trimmer about a year ago I didn't look back. I don't need to worry about cuts, redness, irritated skin, foam, after shave, overpriced razors and the pollution they cause. I've tried electric shavers in the past and they sucked. Andis was a game changer. Best $65 I've spent.

The people who don't realize the amount of money, time and effort they put into shaving are probably the ones who won't make it. Just look yourself in the mirror when you shave, you look fucking ridiculous, like a dog with rabies.

In my humble opinion.
Cheers!

Attached: 71JoS3FUOrL._SY450_.jpg (388x450, 18K)

hey, it's the same setting from the frugal thread from yesterday.

Looking nice

started with feather too and got a batch one day that was dull as fuck and fucked up the face.
Now I'm sticking with Dorco ST Prime 301

This. Betas will beta.

>needlessly spends on razors with overpriced proprietary cartridge designs
>buys in to Gillette marketing pseudoscience
>thinks he's going to make it

good goy. make sure to sign up for dollar shave club as well

this but unironically

>spends time and money shaving
>spends effort on that trivial shit
>tells others "stay poor"
let me guess, you wagecuck in an IT job, you live in a city and you really hope your LINK stack will moon

>shave
let me guess, wagecuck?

Spent $10 on a Razor Sharpening Mat. Now I buy Bic Flex and one of them lasts about 4 months.

>he shaves his beard himself

total peasant

I use these to shave my balls

Im gonna make it?

>Bought a $20 safety razor kit.
>Spent $10 on 1,000 safety razors.
>Use safety razor 2-4 times on each side before disposing.

Truly the patricians choice. Wife got me a nice brush for Christmas one year too. Still less expensive than monthly GILLETE 6 BLADE TURBO blades that tug your skin and bleed you out. Enjoy falling for stupid marketing ploys, brainlets.

>this is biz?????

There are several brands of razors, some hold an edge slightly better than others. Don't read reviews about them, don't sweat over knowing which brand to buy on Amazon. Even Gillette would be fine. What's most important is what works for YOU. Everyone shaves differently with different skin and hair.

Personally I just use hot water while shaving in a shower. No chemicals used. Green clay mask after.

Young men, it's not like a Gillette million razor disposable. You need to shave in the direction that works for that part of your face. Treat it like a disposable and you will be fucked. Treat it like a razor and you'll have the cleanest shave of your life.

Attached: face_mapping_hair_growth_patterns_grande.jpg (515x600, 32K)

>there are people on Jow Forums who obsess over crypto and dollars, but don't know how to shave.
>biz is so dead, threads last almost a full day before dying.

Nice.

Attached: miku razor.jpg (600x328, 96K)

>he doesn't shave his ass to save money on toilet paper
not gonna make it