BAT

We are just getting back to the mean, with a dump slightly harder than what it should have been because of CB.

We will get back to a steady growth. Unlike 0x, BAT has a normie oriented use-case. And with a few dozen millions potential users comming soon it would be retarded to sell now.

>inb4 muh browser plugin token

Attached: 9429429871.png (1272x600, 83K)

>muh browser plugin token

>muh browser plugin token

imagine having this amount of cope

bought at 5k
ty user

You're going back to 3000-3500 Satoshi fren.

Not really. Bought at 3700, still in the green.

Clearly the last 3 day pump was Coinbase manipulation. I think currently we're at the bottom of the growth that was developing organically. With Brave 1.0 due this month and Brendan's hint of Twitter, Twitch, or Yahoo intergration (this is significant because he never hypes or exaggerates). BAT is still the best buy and hold by far.

It is still not even listed on the coinbase app landing page . I have to click on ‘discover more assets’ to interact with it.

good job fren, but if you really think this is going back up to the "mean" your coping hard or just a brainlet. sell now and enjoy your gains

This, they should change their frontpage or things will get messy with all the coins compacted on one line

Attached: 892489282.png (1212x263, 33K)

>Brendan Eich hinting huge 80M user partnership
>Brave V1 being released in about a month max.

>Not going up till EOY

Attached: 1541428934922.png (235x214, 9K)

priced in retard, idiot

no retard, its called "pump the rumor, dump the news". enjoy your eternal bags

BATlets, this is your chance. Buy when all the stinky linkies and their ilk reach peak bantz.

But if I used that logic for ZRX, I would not have gotten the huge pump. What is the difference this time??

Yeah, normies don't care about real use. Like the brave browser will make a difference lmao. This is a bear market, crypto interest is low right now. This is a good accumulation point though. Sell your BAT now, buy back in two months before next bullrun and you'll make a killing.

I bought this with ZRX profits and im selling this thing before it hits bottom as well. This coin was overbought leading to coinbase listing.

Nope, when Eich announces the twitter/reddit partnership, the fomo will set in.

haha yeah dream on, fag

difference is zrx listing was much more unexpected than bat. bat mooned hard as fuck before the listing, much more than zrx. when such think happens it means the rumors is the pump, not the listing itself

I really hate deluded "this time its different" posts but I have to say, this one feel like it could keep going.

if it starts getting pumped by twitch celebs or an army of redditards like eich is hinting at it will fly regardless of what the crypto market is doing