ITT long term holds

What are your long term, 1-3 year hodls biz?
I’m looking to diversify a bit since all I have is a 15k link stack.
>inb4 buy more link
I’m DCAing the link stack, but I feel uneasy having all the eggs in one basket.

>pic is me spying on sergeys headquarters from the highest floor of the highest building in SF

Attached: 0F18FE3E-028B-41DD-A4EB-B28B53258F58.jpg (4032x3024, 3.82M)

.303 bolt actions
Glock 19s
metric ton of ammo

>.303
>for when SHTF
dumbass

Chx is looking pretty good. Hold a 30k link stack myself. Have about 40k chx tokens now. Pretty sure this will reach at least a 50 mill marketcap.

Situation in Europe is becoming worse and worse by the day, and easy access to semis is not given. btw, sold a used .22lr for 1500 Gayro a week ago with cheap chinese optics. Bought it for 200 in 2014

My guns n ammo stack is quite large already. Just picked up another $200 of 9mm and 30-06 earlier today and shot a bit

>200 for a 9mm
Nice, you muricans could do a fuck load of money exporting fire arms off the record. Cheapest used 9 mm doesn't go for less than 350 here. New start at 500

BTC
XMR
Guns

I meant that I bought $200 worth of 9mm ammunition. But yeah, our used gun prices are pretty good

nimiq

i am nimillionaire and will hodl atleast till eo 2021 unless nim hits 1$ before that day. then i would sell a chunk aswell.

Attached: nimiq party.jpg (676x673, 64K)

M8 how much are CZ 9mm compacts going for in europoorland? Made in Czech Republic

based.

Blackcoin/Blacknet IBO. Surprised it's not being talked about more here.

MAIN, MRRL, O, BDCL, DIS, JNJ

Grin/Monero-Zilliqa-Polkadot

Cheaper version:

Beam - Solana/Holo - Block Collider/Cosmos

this is the answer sir

You work in Salesforce Tower? As a R/E analyst, how is it?

It's very impressive. I've worked in a lot of the major buildings in SF and the Salesforce Tower is top notch.

based

what other tenants are in there besides sf?

BTC, DCR, BAT

Is that you Gonser? When are we getting the announcement?

Sick return

hello there fellow Jow Forumsommando and glock 19 owner

Bmp