Last Warning

It will only go up from now.

Attached: D05E1E79-3B78-4731-99D4-4B274BE12100.png (554x554, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x7b3c4d90e8af6030d66c07f8f815f9505e379d6f#internaltx
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>95% from ATH to go
Yawn

Ill be here when it does.

Can't beileve im going to have 110k

Attached: 1538064769849.png (895x856, 561K)

why though? it ain't being used...

Dude, just dump your bags already. We're not bumping it above 5 cents.

I got drunk and high with one of the french guys recently. I think his name is Etchian or something, I kept calling him E.T. all night. He was blabbing about how request network will be huge and no one can fathom who his team has partnered with. I couldn't believe it.
Of course, I invested, hope he was being honest or he may have been trying to get with the girls I was hanging out with, although he did seem a bit of a fruit. I have to say, E.T. is a pompous douche wish he wasn't going to become a rich chad soon.

Attached: mages.jpg (225x225, 6K)

wish this was real

It will never be below 730 satoshis ever again.

This is the absolute bottom.

Did you notice a bloody ass in the am?

Attached: 152565607sdgf8627.png (329x425, 54K)

the team admitted they wont have a product until Q1 2019 and thats just basically their MVP lol
I'd value this at a 10m mcap at best which is around 7 cents

I cant believe pwc is still carrying these lazy french fucks on their back

Attached: reqt.jpg (702x395, 64K)

The network is being used daily

etherscan.io/address/0x7b3c4d90e8af6030d66c07f8f815f9505e379d6f#internaltx

dont try to hoodwink us Abstract

>although he did seem a bit of a fruit

It's all them programming guys, they're all fruit and nuts with no yoghurt up there. Don't help him get laid, he may lose his wizard powers btw and I need the $$

REQ is in its absolute state of FUD.

Time to buy.

bump

bump

If you're going to bump it at least add to the discussion or post memes

Bump

I have 71k REQ and have bought steadily from ico through ath and then kept buying thought all time low steadily lowering my dca. Deffo think this will be worth at least $2.50 at some point in the next year and a half

Also comfy as fuck. Anybody who can't see through the REQ fud deserves to be poor.

samefag harder.
also as much as I hope for REQ to go up again, I just don't see it going over $0.10 ever again.
t. 40k REQ bagholder

I know I am the same fag. I was just adding to my post...

go to their website. open their whitepaper. go to the roadmap section (yes, its still the old roadmap because these scamming lazy french retards forgot to update it). now look at where they are and where they should be if they did what they said they would do.
you got scammed by a bunch of fresh out of college baguettes. it hurts, but at some point you have to accept it. i did when it was at 20 cents. will you do it at zero?

APOLOGIZE.

REQ is going to moon.

PUMP IT ARNOLD

Attached: pump.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

When you see this much FUD, you know it is the right time to buy.

Bump

>kaleido

Bump

Fishy

Cheesey fish stick logistics?

Overpriced
Buy at 2 cents