Price Keeps Steadily Rising

No pumps, just slow steady growth.

>SEC cracks down on Ether Delta.
>All unregistered trading platforms to come under fire.
>NEX will launch as IDEX and Etherdelta disappear
>Institutional money sitting on the sidelines waiting for regulatory compliant security to come along.
>NEX is recognized as a security in the EU, which strongly suggests SEC compliance to follow.
>Security is available for institutional investors
>Coincidentally, and unironically, institutional regulators immediately crack down on all NEX competitors.
>Only available option after SEC purge is institutional investment vehicle of choice - NEX.

Attached: NEX 2.png (1100x540, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tHcPPeualyE?t=7766
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does SEC think about shilling a pump and dump scam over the internet???

>Muh, coins bought on Aphelion will be black listed!

Nope. See below discussion from the Community Forum on the NEX website:

>Post on NEX Community
This is a crucial information for many of us, who would like to buy more NEX. Can someone from team comment whether they consider banning tokens bought in Aphelion from staking or something similar?

>Fabio's Response
NEX is not responsible that other projects and/or individuals act according to the applicable law. We have not been notified prior to the listing and have no knowledge of their licensing status.

To the best of my knowledge the project is registered in Saint Kitts (ECSRC regulator). We are not familiar with their KYC requirements or the fees charged during trading of NEX securities and have no access to the source code of their contracts.

We will not issue legal advise on the matter, KYC will be required to receive dividends from NEX. This does not affect our operations, the company can successfully meet our obligations regardless of their operation.

Reported

>What is reading comprehension?
Literally the first line
>No pumps, just steady growth.

Pretty sure personal opinions about investment options on anonymous mongolian shrimp farming message boards is protected speech.

That seems pretty ambiguous

dog shit browser extension

>KYC will be required to receive dividends from NEX. This does not affect our operations, the company can successfully meet our obligations regardless of their operation.
>That seems pretty ambiguous
I don't think it is. He's saying that KYC will be required for staking regardless of where you got your tokens.

Up 10% over the last 7 days.

Where is this even being traded?

There are some fake tokens pajeets are trying to sell

Your IP has been logged and sent to the SEC for organizing a pump and dump enjoy jail and have a nice day

/ourguy/

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 757K)

Aphelion

Why do u think these threads keep popping up suddenly? Same spiel copy pasta.

They want u to buy their heavy bags cause they've realized that their tokens bought on aphelion will become worthless when they are blacklisted.

Member wanchain? Member? Old fag members.

Wanchain did like a x30 at their peak, it is still x3 from ICO

what is your point

1. you are smart and you're accumulating
2. you are dumb and retarded

NEX mentioned in their interview that tokens purchased from all exchanges are valid. Someone asked them if NEX can be listed on Binance or Huobi and they said yes they can be listed on any exchanges but they won't be applying for those listing. For staking, you just need KYC this is because millionaires and institutional investors are going balls deep and KYC must be there to protect them.

I hope you are not fucking dumb. On their interview they said "FINALLY we can announce the banks we have been working with"... who do you think these banks are and why do u think they had tto wait so long for security approval first?

Open your damn eyes. all exchanges will be shut down except those with legal license and NEX is the first and only one.

Top 2 exchanges
Coinbase = centralized (lists 5-10 coins max)
NEX = decentralized (will list x100 more coins all fiat-paired)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-04 at 8.00.28 PM.png (1272x1298, 955K)

Dumbass. People who bought wanchain from etherdelta got fucked. Same thing will happen here buying on some chink dex

Happening bros

ok i just posted about this and told u to watch the interview and see the co-founder confirming this and you are so fucking stupid that you post 5 seconds later and repeat the same shit? like how fucking dumb can you be? like seriously man, im worried for you., you can't be that fucking stupid to post 5 seconds later and say the same thing? this is embarrassing man.

it's okay bro, keep talking..
order books are getting thinner, not many tokens left on Aphelion. Look at the screenshot I just took. But it's okay, you be dumb, no one cares.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 11.03.47 PM.png (512x438, 52K)

The NEX creators have avoided all direct questions about token trading on anonymous exchanges.

They haven't said tokens won't be blacklisted, they've just said they can't stop trading, and that staking will require KYC.

The big question is: when you kYC for staking, will it need to match a KYC wallet that was used to buy in the ICO.

KYC ICO purchase -> KYC staking has a clear legal trail

Anonymous purchase -> KYC staking has no trail and could be illegal.

NEX are legally registered as security tokens, and one of the requirements of traded securities is to have a KYC trail (FINRA rule 2090)

You are dumb man. You are literally dumb.

Only 2500 people participated in ICO from the 100000 who applied. Of those 2500, maximum investment was 1000$ /each. So you think only those can invest?

For the 100th fucking time, if u watch their last birthday event, they say they can be listed on any exchanges but they won't be applying to them to be listed.

Please stop making urself look stupid in front of everyone unless ur fudding to buy cheaper.

This. Their responses have been very vague and u retards lap it up.

So what if it's only 2500 investors? U think they give a shit? In does not impact their operations whatsoever, if anything makes their job easier as they won't need to redo kyc for everyone

LOL bro the more people stake the more money they have locked up for investment.

Thanks for making it clear for everyone that you are 12 years old. You think its about reducing the "admin work" lol good job man.

There is a whale right now buying all of the tokens. You think this guy doesn't know this? Look at the image. Buying thousands everyday.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 11.33.12 PM.png (1152x276, 86K)

People can buy NEX from an exchange with a security trading licence (which requires KYC) and then stake it.

The team have stated that NEON exchange will not be listing NEX on launch because they need to apply for a security trading license in multiple regions.

Aphelion does not have a security trading licence and they don't do KYC.

I'm not fudding I'm just warning people of the risks

No problem man. I've seen so many of you over the past 4 years. Screencap this. I will remind you when NEX is launched, and we all stake our tokens, except we bought for

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 10.53.24 PM.png (1488x892, 131K)

Are u Fucking retarded? They've already got their $25m no matter what u do with the tokens subsequently. Do u even know how investment works u fool?

Cricket silence after being proven wrong. As with every NEX thread out there

Meant to reply to this faggot

all in 55k nex - am i gonna make it?

No, your illegally purchased tokens will be invalid.

It won’t be. At worst, staking may not be allowed. You should be able to ride the gains though.

hahahaha

well good job guys

price is up another 5% since yesterday

keep fudding to buy cheap but that is not happening.

Search twitter and see how more and more people are now talking about NEX

Well sorry faggots u had u r chance, now twitter and reddit will take over. Remember my first post it was $1.40, now i ts $2.20-2.30.

this is all while its on aphelion. lmao. wait until NEX announces banks they are working with and nex launches.

good job.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 10.29.46 PM.png (1944x1200, 1.86M)

there is no way it will be both regulated and listing many tokens... so this shit is a scam. regulated is a meme and crypto simply doesnt work like that. your bags will be heavy in a couple months when u finally realize that.

I am looking forward to seeing red wojacks with this shit.

stay poor.

hey faggot, read this post just made by the staff

NEX listing european securities on their platform.

now keep sucking my dick

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 6.55.18 AM.png (1626x1316, 327K)

You faggot. If someone wanted to buy boomer stocks, why the fuck would they use some chink exchange???

They'd go to a normal broker you fool.

What if you sent the tokens from Aphelion to a centralised exchange that has a licence to trade securities (apparently the thai exchange coinasset has one, i don't know for sure however), then withdrew the tokens to a new wallet?

Fabio did say OTC tokens are fine to stake:
youtu.be/tHcPPeualyE?t=7766

He was a bit ambiguous in regards to Aphelion on the forum. However, how would it look to regulators if he was saying on his own forum that buying his security token via an exchange unlicensed to sell securities was fine by them?

Still seems a bit of a grey area, but the current risk involved is reflected in the price.

What is the motive for these shill threads? If whoever is making them is so sure that nex is easily a $10+ token, then why shill it? Wouldn't it be in their best interest to accumulate as many as they can? As a NEX holder, its these shill threads shouting buy on Aphelion which are making me a bit wary.

yeah bithcboi. I see at least another 5 years for this shit coin to take off. you will stay poor because you buy a security shitcoin. you obviously know nothing about what security is.

kys.

those who buy this NOW will kill themselves in a couple months.

you are talking to pajeets pnds they will dump on idiots buying in. No shame with those street shitters

Vaporware trash. Its not even a fucking dex lmao

>this shit is a scam
>NEX is literally the least scammy ICO of 2018.

>What is the motive for these shill threads? If whoever is making them is so sure that nex is easily a $10+ token, then why shill it?
What's the fucking point of coming to /biz? We discuss things that we think are good picks. I want to hear what other people are looking into. I don't come here for the jerking off in the bathroom at work threads.

Lol faggot keep fudding. we buy, ride the hype and dump when you fomo in. That easy

It's been a rough year.

>Trading now on Aphelion.
>Listing on Coin Asset Exchange on 11/11.

Thanks in advance.

Attached: NEX.jpg (1600x609, 41K)

what in the fuck is Aphelion and why can't i view the fucking exchange?

It's a Nep5 Dex. You access the exchange through the wallet.

kek my sides

What do you mean?

Attached: NEO_NEX.jpg (1726x802, 149K)

That's a beautiful chart. That's exactly what I'm looking for right there. Slow and steady growth.

You might want to try night mode. You're going to burn your eyeballs out of your face staring at all that white.