Crypto

Why does Jow Forums believe there is intrinsic value to crypto? Are people here unironically HODLing coins long term?

Attached: Crypto-Bear-Market.png (588x434, 389K)

> t. nocoiner btfo by fang

Yah after 1 year with these fucking bags Ill tell you they will cure cancer if you will buy them from me.

I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It takes work to mine coins, the value comes from that work, idiot.

It has nothing backing it besides the fantasy mentality that people buy lottery tickets with.

If crypto gets its value from the technology and blockchain, then it’s worthless because anyone can copy it. The Fed can make their own blockchain tomorrow for the USD and force all financial institutions to use blockchain ledgers for USD. The USD is backed by the strongest superpower and military in the world, not the imagination of wannabe cyperbunk anime NEETs.

So where does crypto actually get its value from? Speculation. Remember this in case crypto moons so that you don't forget to take your profits. There is no future for crypto. It's just a ponzi scam run on greater fool theory and wishful thinking.

Crypto was a good investment between 2012 and December 2017. Today only low IQ money is buying into it, not knowing they're just donating their fiat to the smart money whales who are halfway out the door.

If crypto were any other asset, its death wouldn't have been as protracted as it has been so far. Imagine someone trying to sell your Enron shares in 2018. But crypto is different: It has tons of people who treat it like a religion. They think because a few people in the past got lucky by buying and holding that the same will happen for them in the future as long as they blindly believe.

Attached: 1541711930092.png (282x179, 4K)

>What is FAANG YTD to Crypto YTD

I'm holding bitcoin until they hit 500k each and not selling more than 10-25% of them until they hit like 1-2.5 million each

Fuck you, nocoiner faggot.

Best answer so far
How heavy are the bags?

very big bags
cashed out enough to live comfortably for 5 years if I'm wrong
will have 9 figures savings in my lifetime if I'm right

like poetry

Amazing how nocoiners and fundamental bears vehemently believe that last december was the top that crypto mcap will ever reach, yet they don't seem to see the value in the only, world first, decentralised de-dollarized incentive structure for trustless consensus on who owns what. As money/store of value it's unprecedented in it's soundness.

I relly hope you bears never buy into the idea ever again, you neither deserve the gains, nor my effort in posting this shit.

Attached: 1496553024748.gif (247x183, 2.21M)

I believe it can go higher. But only because delusion is powerful

The fact retarded corecucks have not absolutely capitulated by now despite it being a year in which lightning was conclusively proven to be a failure even whilst being centralised, and while the majority of btc activity was focused around a fucking etf managed by the state "backed" by bitcoin, and last of all while blockstream rubbed your retarded fucking noses in it by the coup de grace of liquid, and you stupid fucking cunts still don't fucking get it.

You are fucking retarded beyond all measure. You are ignorant obsolete farm equipment that is operating on luck alone. You picked the wrong side of the fucking chain and refuse to accept your error and the incumbent forces of states and central banks and other assorted unproductive psychopathic motherfuckers are the only things propping you up. You will fail, you deserve to fail, and most importantly for the slump to correct you fucking must fail. So just capitulate now and get it the fuck over with. I don't give a shit if you buy the real bitcoin fork, just stop propping up the fucking zombie shitcoin masquerading as Bitcoin that even the most retarded fucking downs syndrome extra chromosome having motherfucker on the planet could identify as a scam by this stage.
Fucking wake up you absolute sad fucks.

This is a fucking bait thread. Why does gold have value? Why does any ancient rock have "value" Exactly, nothing has value. It is simply a means of having an agreeable value asset for trading among other people. IF we got technical here, I and many other people would say bitcoin is more valuable then pieces of fucking paper, based on you actually owning unique algorithm's with set caps, under one organised blockchain. Sure anyone can make a shitcoin, but will anyone actually use/continue trading said shitcoin in the longrun? And that is the problem we currently face is acceptance in an extremely young and currently oversaturated with trash market where the tech isn't quite there yet for things to be adopted fully but is getting there everyday. Also goes without saying, many coins are legitimate young projects, that actually add potential to this world that you can bet on. It is entirely up to you if you would like to continue believing in rocks, muh oil or endless amounts of paper.

Why does /jews/ believe there is intrinsic value to gold? Are people here unironically HODLing shiny metal long term?

delet

The only coin I'd unironically hold is bitcoin. All of the others are trash.

Because there's a limited supply of it. Maybe when we perfect asteroid mining the value will plummet, until then it's intrinsically valuable, if for no other reason in that it's used to make electronics.

The fact retarded corecucks have not absolutely capitulated by now despite it being a year in which lightning was conclusively proven to be a failure even whilst being centralised, and while the majority of btc activity was focused around a fucking etf managed by the state "backed" by bitcoin, and last of all while blockstream rubbed your retarded fucking noses in it by the coup de grace of liquid, and you stupid fucking cunts still don't fucking get it.

You are fucking retarded beyond all measure. You are ignorant obsolete farm equipment that is operating on luck alone. You picked the wrong side of the fucking chain and refuse to accept your error and the incumbent forces of states and central banks and other assorted unproductive psychopathic motherfuckers are the only things propping you up. You will fail, you deserve to fail, and most importantly for the slump to correct you fucking must fail. So just capitulate now and get it the fuck over with. I don't give a shit if you buy the real bitcoin fork, just stop propping up the fucking zombie shitcoin masquerading as Bitcoin that even the most retarded fucking downs syndrome extra chromosome having motherfucker on the planet could identify as a scam by this stage.
Fucking wake up you absolute sad fucks.

There’s a limited amount of Bitcoin brainlet and there’s no way to get more than 21 millions even with new technology. It will stay at 21 millions til the end of time.

tfw we all know this is true but refuse to believe it

>everything is black and white
>if you like precious metals you must hate bitcoin
I didn't say there wasn't value in bitcoin dumb ass. I just said there's value in precious metals.

Attached: 1513811489380.png (645x729, 77K)

Bitcoin is going to 50k lol

>11685223
so how do you make electronics out of worthless fake internet money

The goverment can't freeze your cryptocurrency assets. The only way they can seize them is by violence or by threatening you with it. Of all currencies, crypto is the easiest to transport. You have more responsibility but also more freedom.

Even if you think it's shitty for everything else, it's usefulness in the black market can't be ignored.

Right now the challenge is to make a DNM that the popo can't take down or subvert.

Simply being digital does not make crypto uniquely valuable. Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, Bank of America, etc. let you send money across the world in 500 milliseconds. You don’t need a new currency to make money digital.

Being decentralized doesn’t make crypto valuable either. It just makes it vulnerable and without insurance if a hostile actor decides to do a 51% attack. Suppose someone like Kim Jong tried to do the equivalent of a 51% attack on the USD (say by flooding the market with counterfeits). There would be literal nuclear warheads in the sky as a consequence. What can Bitcoin people do if they get targeted? Nothing but cry like they did during the Mt. Gox fiasco.

Fpbp

Attached: FABA62B1-7B57-4D25-86F8-FFBDB2CBAD91.png (710x577, 169K)

The supply of gold on Earth is limited by the laws of physics. No one can manufacture new gold. There is literally no better substance available to represent value than gold.

When SHTF and oil runs out, good luck using your “money” that doesn’t work without a global internet network and terawatts of electricity.

>What can Bitcoin people do if they get targeted? Nothing but cry like they did during the Mt. Gox fiasco.
That's because they didn't pull their assets from the exchange, moron.

>crypto
LOOOOOL
blockchain absolutely fucks with every fucking third party scheme on the planet
crypto is just the start faggot, get ready for the obliteration of the fucking ages

i just want my money back so i can daytrade again. my life has been so boring since the bears came

Why do you believe that Jow Forums thinks crypto has intrinsic value? You should lurk more before posting.