Snowblossom could be the next BTC

The people who are telling you not to buy Snowblossom are the ones who told you not to buy BTC at $5. The ones who told you to sell ETH at $15 because "it couldn't possibly go higher." The ones who refuse anything new because they are, essentially, too naive. They are the crypto boomers.

$300,000 in mostly buying volume in the 35,000-40,000 satoshi range from the last 72 hours doesn't lie. This is your smart money, wave one.

"First they came as premines, and we did not buy — because we did not want to be scammed

Then they came as ICOs and we did not buy — because we did not want to be dumped on by a "foundation"

Then they came as security tokens, and we did not buy —because we did not want to partipate in the corrupt accredited investor system

Then they came for the cypherpunks — and we bought, because we are the Phoenix Reborn."

Snowblossom scales. It works. It's massively under the radar, even today.

wiki.snowblossom.org/index.php/Main_Page

snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd

Buy the dip.

-twu

Attached: snowblossomflower.png (1500x1500, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snowblossom-explorer.org/?search=000000000050c304251de4b85e598724211deacb5fc3b1ab786cfd2cfbeeabcd
kssos.org/filed_doc_viewer/view_entity.aspx?id=06242018907492312&submit=View History and Documents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why could it be the next Bitcoin?

It can't, and won't...there are a lot of bag holders of this trash that want out

hey titty dick.
how bout you pump it a bit more so i can sell these 40k satoshi bags. shouldve just gone into link. fml

That still doesn't really explain how it could be the next Bitcoin

No, there are not. If you're speaking of those who bought at $2-$3 OTC, every single one of them who I've spoken with simply bought much more at the bottom. As for recent buyers, the non-brainlet ones DCA'd already..

...unless you're as big of a bainlet as ....this is your buying opportunity of the year.

If 1000 of these things makes me a millionaire I will get a tattoo on my ass of anything you choose and post it

I'd say 10,000 would confirm your millionaire status if you keep your sticky fingers off the keyboard until 2021. Can you wait 2-3 years to never work again?

Get there, and I'll be waiting.

Check the fucking order book! What the shillguy says about buys is actually true! Sure, some miners who were in from the start will sell, like we’ve seen, but there are only 400 wallets! There is a huge upside to this. Invest in new tech. Remember XRB?

>selling a $2.5 mil marketcap coin with a unique PoW, quantum resistance, ASIC resistance, and scaling
>for LINK

he didn’t buy, it’s just another link shill.

Yep.

Yep.

Yep.

As we move forward, get a roadmap, a new site, there will be a lot more salt. Remember, 50x from here is only a $150M market-cap, even with inflation. If they crypto space grows heavily, and nothing extraordinarily bad happens with this (doubt it, with this team) ....this is your millionaire maker.

Don't fuck up.

dude i dont get it though. like if you really want your homies in biz to slap into this bih, give us the juice. the sauce. the run down. the reason i say link is because of all the breadcrumbs. you are the assblaster of snowblossom if u even are the OG twu, but assblaster atleast gave some spice. some seasoning. this is giving me straight xtrabytes vibes.

Yeah I still haven't been given a reason as to why this is the next Bitcoin. Just a link with barely any information

Can you please keep quiet about it so I can accumulate a decent stack this year. I want 5000 ideally. Working towards 1k rn.

Stop being lazy, read the links, follow the wormholes, and think.

This is not a cop-out, but I am sick of spoon-feeding over and over again: "If you don't believe me or don't understand, I don't have time to convince you. Sorry." - Satoshi

3K up now at a decent spread to 32,000 sats. This might be your best bet as a poor-fag.

that photo of the asian chick holding the sign i couldve paid 5$ to the asian check next door to hold sign and get picture taken. there hasnt been any substance. the "nostalgic" vibe of the website layout all plays in well with the whole " og satoshi visions 2009 blockchain code, 100x in 6 months". like theres no fact to what your saying.. otherwise i would love to participate. overall its a nice scheme you got going . im sure youll be able to siphon a solid 10 btc out of this bitch anyways.

The funny thing about these SNOW threads is that there was barely any fud or hostility in the beginning. Now that the price has gone up everyone wants to talk shit.

Still no explanation why it is da neXt butcoin and mETH at the same time.
OP is obviously just a discord pajeet

This is fresh code atop a fresh launch, something the space hasn't seen in years. If you really believe what you are saying, it's my opinion you're definitely going to hate yourself next year.

Speculation alone will 50x this mid-term. The rest is up to the team.

Yep.

Nope.

I.D. Change.

-twu

Bullshit. Bitcointalk called you scam and abandonned thread, plebit had not enough trafic and Jow Forums is used to faggots. Hostility started when you discord monkeys started spamming

What on earth are you blabbering about, Rakesh? Bitcointalk ANN is continuing on. It's too early for much Reddit chatter, but it's healthy enough.

I was the only shill, and others got on board, like always. This has nothing to do with a Discord, at least on my end.

Next.

Making statements such as "x is the next BTC" is admittedly bold. But think of all the problems BTC has. Scaling. Blocksize. Miner centralization. Snowblossom is a breath of fresh air in this market. And btw no one ever claimed this would be anything like ETH... but ask yourself, would you have said smart contracts are bullshit in 2016? Same logic applies here.

I said "could". There's a difference, and the "could" alone will push this far, coupled with everything we know, the particulars, and how it's all looking. I agree with you.

luxcoin also had a new algorithm, and its following the same trend everthing else is in the market (with excetion to link). why would this follow a different tragectory? exchange lisitng? a p2p transaction system is not enough no more. every blockchain project that will be used in the future (like apple or amazaon is now from its conception) is already out, has already been funded, has squadrans of neurological powers lugging away at tasks. its the brand, not the tech. once the main brands of crypto situate themselves they will just build whatever is the most efficent form of blockchain and will have all the necessary means to kickstart adoption. "snowblossom is a breath of bresh air in this market". air doesnt necessarilly mean oxygen

LUX is trashy and non-comparable. I never said "breath of fresh air". I said fresh code, from scratch, and launch.

I have a lot of free time to keep arguing, but the volume spoke for itself, and you all said the same bullshit at 7,000 sats. Period.

Attached: snowblossom biz.png (2786x1240, 596K)

Biz is full of pussies. We get a correction and omg it's dumping it's a fuckin scam. You think all the nigglets that bought multiple BTC worth of snow at 40,000+ sats are worried. Check back in a couple days, we'll be over 50,000 sats.

This is not even on CMC...think about it, get in early faggots. If this gets on Tradeogre, Stex or some semi shit exchange, the current price is going to look like peanuts.

It's barely even a correction. 42,000 sat ATH to 30,000. In terms of what this is capable of hitting, you haven't seen anything yet. If we hit a random 32 BTC volume bump, expect 60,000 sats at least.

If one single entity talks about this, that should be the new floor quite easily. The Snow Discord alone has grown exponentially.

Shit is about to get real.

Also, yeah, no word back from Tradeogre dev in 4 days. Silence is golden, in this case, for sure.

I'm excited.

New site incoming.

Attached: Site Code.png (1009x415, 39K)

ofcourse its non-comparable. theres nothing to compare it to. and your glute buddy said it in his last post hence why i tagged his post before stating what i stated.
then you go into this whole protective shit where you say "you all" and position yourself squared up to the crowd as if you have a form of butthurt possesiveness over the token/project. doenst help, i thought this was /our/. im not even hating, im litterally asking for info as are others, and you say shit like dyor. well shit then. why the fuck you talking about it to begin with. qtrade doesnt even have full kyc to register deposit and withdraw 400 wallets could be 200 that actually belong to people. il admit that the volume is more oriented to buys then sells though so you have that.

there's a group of us fudding this non-stop...this IS accumulation time, mate

Nice buy orders just now. 30,000 sats incoming once again.

I'm not being possessive. I and others have put out a lot of information. Pretty much all that is known. We're not going to continue to repeat ourselves when it's all out there to draw your own conclusions, only to have the responses be "poo" and "nah" and "shitcoin".

We've done our job. I continue to make threads, because as always, I am only trying to help anons, just as I did to poor response at 7,000 sats.

fuck buddy atleast just sell to my buy order at 24k satoshis. all i can afford is those 117 snow. if you do that il call it even steven although you wouldve already gained 30x on that trade

one of the most bullish things for this project would be a FAQ that’s been dumbed down for brainlets

This is, at best, 4x up from the bottom, and even then, that was about $2,000 in volume to get it there. Don't be greedy. Make more money, and buy this like BTC over the next 6 months.

They're working on it.

I'm out for now. If you want me to stop shilling this for a while because you think it will help lower the price...sure. I can try, but I don't think this is going to go as low as you want it to. Not anymore. When we crack 50,000 sats, I'll come back for another apology thread.

Over and out.

-twu

qtrade is the historic graph of snow correct, no history beyond thaT? other than otc

Fuck it. I I’ll throw 500bucks worth of BTC in. BTC has been sitting there doing nothing for the last 2months, might as well try something new.

Correct.

Right. Anyone not in this is going to miss out.

How can so many anons call this pajeety when it's literally ground floor and novel tech.

Truly /our coin/

>Block Time Average of 10 minutes
nice bought 100k

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

So hyped and comfy with this coin man. Secured my 1.1k bags with an average cost of 17k sats, first at 13.5k and last purchase at 22k. 2019 will year of snow.

0confs brainlet. 2600 TX/sec. Low fee section for pajeets.

For any Snowbros that bought the "top". Sit tight. Zoom out. This is going to easily blow past 200k sats in a month or so. Winter is coming.

Oops forgot to add

Attached: Screenshot_20181109-141653_KakaoTalk.jpg (720x711, 123K)

some faggot spilled the beans on reddit

Attached: file.png (827x116, 17K)

Briefly write what is the advantage of this coin?

What market can I buy this on?

new btc for pajeets who never saw snow

bombay foreign exchange

qTrade is the only exchange

Solves scaling without sacrificing decentralization. Modular and compact. Written from scratch.

Snowblossom is a fresh take on cryptocurrency.

Simple
Scalable
Portable
Quantum Tough
Genuinely ASIC Resistant
Low Energy

Snowblossom is designed to cripple specialized hardware attempts by requiring an expanding, massive amount of readily available storage, and relies on the IOPS of that storage. In theory, even millions of dollars in equipment would not be capable of delivering much faster storage or ram.

Pajeet chinks making me feel fomo. I know I’m going to get dumped on.

Won't be snowbros. Some miners might want to get a paycheck but don't blame them. They are mining it because they know this is next level stuff. There is not enough liquidity for them to make consistent sells. They are holding on for something...

Fuck you user. You and this guy broke me in. I hope you’re happy for building false happiness filled with pajeet and chink farts

And thank you ;)

imagine investing in something named snowblossom and having a fucking plant as its logo, retarded pajeet faggots

stay poor

Attached: apple-logo-rob-janoff-01.jpg (1000x1049, 31K)

Attached: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (1280x640, 18K)

literally pajeet - the country

Top kek

Snowblossom=good

Attached: ladysnowbiz.png (719x404, 293K)

what is the price of snowblossom now

I actually like this, throwing some BTC at it. Looking at the circulation supply, inflation rate, block rewards/time it could easily be at 200k satoshis in a few months.
Remember to DYOR

BUY SNOW SIRS BEST PROJECT ERIN ON THE PLANET BEST STORE OF VALUE, NEW ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY BETTER THAN STINKLINK HEH GOTTEM BUY NOW OR YOU'LL HAVE TO PUT COCONUTS IN UR POOPR XDDDDDDDDDDDD

CAN WE PLIZ MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON THIS COIN PLEZ?!

BATTLE ROYALE EPIC WIN TUTUTUTURUTUTUTURUTUTURUTU
THAT WAS MY DEFAULT DANCCEE

Attached: 1uzy5l.jpg (1024x1001, 98K)

Kek +1

> "Imagine investing in internet money"

150k sats but discount for you my friend

>discount, sirs
lie

No,no sir,it’s not poop,it’s flower,see sir a flower...

kssos.org/filed_doc_viewer/view_entity.aspx?id=06242018907492312&submit=View History and Documents

registered in kansas, though

Radix is unironically the next BTC and the only thing that will be worth holding instead of trading

Not realizing US is a 3rd world shithole

Attached: 5D5A68B2-7332-4155-9A38-A62D18F8BF36.jpg (489x500, 115K)

> This is going 50x minimum
> Let me tell everyone so I have less time to buy into it
> I want the price to move up faster because it's going to be so profitable long-term and I want to miss my chance to buy in
> I am literally so sure of it being a success that I do not want time to buy in

Thanks, twu

WARNING: SNOW, PNY, and SUQA are being orchestrated by a guy named TWU. Once you buy any of these coins you are instantly bag holding for him and making him rich. His crew seek out no-name, no-volume shitcoins that they knew they can accumulate at low prices to control a majority of the supply, then pump the price 100x and generate tons of fake volume to make it seem like there's demand for the tech. In reality, they're buying and selling to each other mostly. Then comes the Jow Forums shill-fest, now instead of trading back and forth to make it seem like there's real volume, they dump their bags on the poor zoomers and pajeets who WILL lose more than 90% of their money if they invest in this. After the small team controlling more than 75% of the supply drops their bags onto Jow Forums, there will be 0 demand, the volume will drop more than 90%, and the price will follow soon after.

Attached: SNOWjeets.png (316x683, 70K)

this FUD again...obviously either nothing better to do with your time like the user who keeps posting gay sex and prolapsed rectums or trying to keep the price down so you can buy more. which is it, user?

I think you are the only one, who is this late to the game, tradeorge the first to add turtle coin, so every single person on biz who been around for at least 1 year will not have any bags, either u trying to get a lower price or hello and welcome new starter. Have a picture.

Attached: Screenshot_20180623-224442.png (1440x2560, 1.24M)

It is not bold it is a 100 year old marketing shit trick that just doesn't work anymore on a generation who developed cognitive protection mechanism against this shit. Maybe try to shill on twitter or kikebook, Boomers might still fall for it

Have you actually visited a 3rd world country before? Or are you just trying to act edgy.

I think you are the only one who thinks this is a turtle coin thread.

Attached: 1535462382192.jpg (750x940, 193K)

Attached: 1519210882645s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

>How to recognize a shill
he uses outdated memes from Jow Forums over inflationary

Houses made of plywood and plaster= cardboard. People starving on the streets,no universal healthcare,a culture that promotes violence,sex and consumerism vs. violent sjw...just because there is less garbage on the streets don’t think you’re on top of the world

That's the single most retarded thing I've read in several days. And I spend hours on biz daily while wagekeking. Do you believe in astrology too?

What is next will you call me a cuck and ask if I hate money? Also you forgot to post a grug

yes

the funny bit is he does not know crypto enough to realise he accidentally picked something actually solid for once

Reminder that DigiByte is as close to Satoshi's vision as possible.

Attached: IMG_20181109_082800.jpg (974x284, 62K)

This
Ironic isn't it
Fuck it snow is awesome

Satoshi wasn't a Pajet who didn't know how to make a proper website.

>not buying CUM
CUM is a next-generation blockchain 5.0, decentralized, trustless quantum-resistant AI deep learning/fog-computing platform with full fledged multi-tiered masternode ultra-economics, near-infinite scalable feeless TPnS (transactions per nano-second) and 2000+ fully integrated partnerships (under NDA) with multi-trillion dollar companies and supranational organizations.

stay poor snowjeets

Attached: 1531529824767.png (617x298, 233K)

Yeah it's painfully obvious at this point that there is a discord group of PND working together to sucker people into buying shitcoins like these. Also remember when you see this being called FUD, that is a person from the PND discord group

yeah no shit. same thing happened with Deepbrainchain, bounty, turtlecoin. countless others I don't remember that appear one day, get pumped and dumped and then disappear from Jow Forums forever. these pajeets keep doing it because there's actual retards on Jow Forums who keep falling for it.

that's bullshit, though

Or as I said, it's just a few bad apples, No one has any reason to be holding bags unless extremely new in which case it ain't bags as the price has not moved like the bull run till now, or is too stupid to do any research whosoever in which case u deserve to be holding bags, and buy turtle coin I mean if u know about it then u would know the exchange already, it's not like miners knew beforehand which coins tradeorge would take on, and most if not all are only on that exchange, so what u saying is bullshit.