Bitcoin CASH

Holy shit, the anti-CSW shilling on Jow Forumsbtc is absolutely insane.

Here are some greenpills to stave off the NPCs:

www.ohmysatoshi.com

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/4ebi3a/first_known_satoshi_nakamoto_sighting/

youtube.com/watch?v=2765PgtHkVk

researchoutput.csu.edu.au/en/publications/the-quantification-of-information-systems-risk-a-look-at-quantita-3

lrb.co.uk/v38/n13/andrew-ohagan/the-satoshi-affair

Attached: 1527167347907.png (644x659, 694K)

Go back

Go back
Stay there
Kys

Kys fucking redditor

Attached: oyveybitcoin.png (400x600, 273K)

Please don't say you plebs are "adopting" whitemans happy merchant. YOU MONSTERS

Holy SHIT, go fuck yourselves shills. Could you BE any more obvious?

Attached: 1530650557148.jpg (1024x963, 215K)

what are your predictions for november 15th?

jihan chicken out or 2 year fight?

Very hard to say. I do think Jihan chickens out, but not after a ton of irrational market activity and relatively little hash action.

I also think that Jihan will be very quick to move coins and start market selling to get miners onto BTC... In some way or form, BTC is the most important part of all this, I think.

Ultimately, Craig is in control. It really doesn't matter what anyone else wants to do. The game is about to begin level 2, and I believe we'll see a LOT of people getting out of crypto because they no longer feel aligned to its values.

We haven't really seen the truly competitive, high stakes side of Bitcoin like this, until now. We barely understand Bitcoin as it is.

Attached: 1541336038388.jpg (1200x600, 184K)

>4channers are so superior, we dont blindly follow what is socially acceptable!
>proceeds to do that inside their incel social circle
kill yourselves you low iq contradictory NPCs. i would advice to start thinking with your own heads but im afraid that goes against your NPC nature. absolute sheep dumb fucks

Hash war might be the beginning of the end for bcash. I would assume Wu knows CSW can't access satoshi's BTC.

>uses old out of service Jow Forums memes

I really hope bitcoin.com doesn't intentionally split coins. They can support ABC but still try their best to make sure transactions are on both chains. Announcing to split coins before the miners have even begun to vote is strange.

I really don't want to lose Roger Ver as a Bitcoin Cash promoter. He does one heck of a job flying all over the world promoting BCH.

Attached: writing's on the wall.jpg (1300x1300, 1.73M)

If CSW really had all those coins then... WHY THE F**K DID HE NOT DUMP HIS 1,000,000,000,000 BTC BEFORE BTC SOFTFORKED TO PROTECT HIS PRECIOUS SATOSHI'S VISION ?!

Because forks are a part of Bitcoin.

this thread

Attached: efewfg.jpg (1741x2000, 676K)

We hate him too fuck off

Ofc he can't. Because he is not Satoshi.

If Satoshi is/was a small group of people, then it is not unlikely that he could have been one of them or affiliated with them in some capacity.

You mean like, he served them coffee and biscuits while they worked hard coding or did he do the laundry?

"It is not unlikely"
holy shit you are a fucking retard.

>you are a fucking retard
That's a lie.

>future patent troll
>JEW

Mcafee doesn't belong in this picture user. He's a straight dope shilling shitcoins and eating poop for a living.