Where can I live forever for 1 million USD?

Where can I live forever for 1 million USD?

I want to pump out as many kids as I can with a ton of women.

Attached: 1520352501553.png (1229x1024, 829K)

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Yerevan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you'll live like a king in most boring plain dumpy outskirts of Kansas City

southeast asia

Mumbai is perfect for you sir

kek, I actually want to move to overland park. Do you know the area user, is it good?

Why do I feel so attracted to her, she is too young and she's not even real

How is that?
Won't everyone think I'm a pedo?

Bump

Attached: 1532740779706.jpg (1080x1186, 253K)

Kansas City is fine, if you have no interest in outdoors stuff. If you do then it's purgatory.

So many better places in the US though. If you have a million dollars might as well YOLO and have a fun few years on the coasts before retreating to the midwest.

Any more ideas?

Yerevan, Armenia. Hot women, safe, clean, cheap, new government has its shit together, country is improving unlike everyone else in the region, pic related.

Bulgaria is a good EU alternative.

Attached: 220px-Nikol_Pashinyan_(2018-05-14).jpg (220x330, 19K)

CoL?

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/in/Yerevan

From personal experience, a taxi between locations in Yerevan cost maybe US$1.50. Baked goods from a hole in the wall bakery were less than a buck each.

I'm sure you'll find cheaper in other parts of the world, but countries which have the combo of advantages I've described are few and far between.

Downsides: the driving isn't great, but not crazy like India etc. Air pollution is a minor problem but again, not as bad as say Mexico City, and will only improve with time; unlike Mexico City I actually didn't notice it when I was there. The latter would depend on which part of the city you live in.

hows the internet?

Megumin is so fucking hot.

>Where can I live forever
you can't

redpill me more on yerevan, im an american-born armenian and i want to go back

This is important

Good at my AirBnB at least.

>> 11685689

Barev, yeah I'm diaspora too (in NZ, I'm a rare pokemon).

One thing which is awesome in Yerevan is the pulpulak: spring water fountains which you'll find all around the place. Unlike whatever you city you live in, you'll actually want to drink out of these fountains and you'll see everyone else doing the same, the water is cool and clean.

The city is very walkable, even though the taxis are cheap I usually walked anyway and just used the taxis when I was in a rush or going to somewhere on the outskirts. It helps that I was there in June, from looking at the seasonal forecasts it gets below freezing in winter so that's when you'd want to use taxis more.

Fruit is really good there, particularly apricots & cherrys, and particularly in july. I'm told an Armenian apricot in July is the nectar of the gods.

Pic is Republic Square, at the center of Yerevan. At night it has the fountain show with music that you find in a lot of cities, it's not Las Vegas but it's nice :)

Attached: RepublicSquare.jpg (1440x246, 117K)

Me fail at linky, see above.

Attached: VictoryPark.jpg (1536x1152, 578K)

Armenia looks very wholesome.

It seemed like a good place to bring up a family, lots of playgrounds and shit. Pic related: there were these little electric cars near the opera house that you could rent out. People were out every night having a good time, not just on the weekends.

I didn't see any drug addicts or drunks, a few beggars but less than my own city (Auckland) and they weren't obnoxious. cunts.

Attached: NearOperaHouse.jpg (1536x1152, 530K)

how's their english?
how's the nightlife?

As is common, the younger people often know English, while the older people often know Russian. When using Google Translate, I would recommend using English to Russian rather than English to Armenian, it does a better job of the former. I was able to get by with limited Armenian, but it isn't like being in Germany or Northern Europe where every man and his dog speaks English.

Nightlife is pretty good as described above, I just went to bars and the opera, I didn't try clubbing so I can't speak to that. I'm a mild guy and Yerevan seems like a mild place.

Pic related: the Cascades is where you go for fancy restaurants, I went to a German beer restaurant with my mother's cousin. He's an old guy (early 80s) who moved there from L.A and loves it, mind you he was already fluent in Armenian.

Attached: Cascades.jpg (1536x1152, 322K)

Many armenians illegally migrate to Moscow for work/trade, why? Something is off here.

Armenia currently has a high GDP growth rate, but Russia still has twice the GDP per capita of Armenia. Also, remember that I'm talking about Yerevan specifically, the rest of the country is not as wealthy as the capital. As a city slicker I wouldn't want to live outside Yerevan, which is by far the largest city in the country.

In the same way, you might go to nice parts of Mexico and ask why Mexicans go to the US for work.

Attached: GrandCandy.jpg (1541x1156, 475K)

Nightlife looks kinda PG13 based on my minimal research. The clubs seem like Night at the Roxbury. But I'd have to see for myself to really judge.

Yeah I agree, it's good for chill nights out with friends, but not primo clubbing territory. I did see jazz in a few places so maybe good if you're into that, which I am but didn't have a chance to really see myself.

You'd want neighbouring Iran for clubbing, I'm not kidding if you know the right people.

Attached: Vernissage.jpg (1541x1156, 497K)

OP, Go live in the south of Brazil and live like a king on your dividends while fucking Gisele Bündchen look-a-likes (what SEA misses)