Has anyone else made an account on kaleido and tested out the chainlink operator UI?

Has anyone else made an account on kaleido and tested out the chainlink operator UI?

You have to (and already can I think?) fund it with Link for the jobs to work. Get to it anons

Attached: 2018-11-08-221227_1364x765_scrot.png (1364x765, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kaleido.io/
forbes.com/sites/sarahhansen/2018/11/08/consensys-kaleido-launches-full-stack-marketplace-platform-for-enterprise-blockchains/#309fd7e32ad8
aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/launch-enterprise-ready-blockchain-networks-on-aws-in-minutes-with-kaleido-a-consensys-solution/
truffleframework.com/tutorials/pet-shop
solidity.readthedocs.io/en/v0.4.25/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off scammer

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Literally who?

go on...

IT LITERALLY HAS TO BE FUNDED TO WORK
REAL ETH

Attached: 2018-11-08-222101_1362x313_scrot.png (1362x313, 34K)

does this kill linkpool?

IT LITERALLY ASKS YOUFOR YOUR LINK BALANCE I AM FULLY ERECT PLEASE FUD ME SO I CAN WORK ON MATH HOMEWORK

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 2018-11-08-222119_1354x673_scrot.png (1354x673, 57K)

Prometheus was just some name i made up btw, its the name of my test environment

thx bought 100k

Attached: download.jpg (247x139, 8K)

What the fuck is going on here. Rory wont even fucking talk about it.
WHY ARE THEY SO WEIRD

don't fall for this obvious scam my fellow redditors

Does this not mean main net? What the fuck

R Dog is a silly goose sometimes but he means well.

HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1531850542682.jpg (573x430, 84K)

AH WHAT HAPPENED TO MY LINK

fuck it. just sent 50k link to my ethereum address on kaleido. either they list it and my account gets credited link and I cash out or they don't and I'm fucked. pray for me, anons.

Think about it. This page will be used by companies pumping money via Chainlink into the network. It's going to be a wild ride.

explain for a brainlet

Dude what if it's a fucking testnet address? Jesus Christ

my dick is so hard user

Same I'm 2 retarded

Companies have to use LINK. When companies use LINK, it becomes more valuable.

you guys this means that if a company wants to use this service they will need to have a LINK balance. meaning they will have to purchase LINK to use the service. this means if you're currently holding LINK, whenever somebody.. or a company uses this service, they're going to be bidding for your LINK.

REALLY I would’ve never thought but that still doesn’t explain the pic

Attached: 11847B3B-584D-48D6-9758-321F7CEE1A6B.png (703x911, 19K)

Well did it fucking work?

this makes sense thanks

any1 else think this is just too good to be true?

I've been fucked over by scam after scam, pipe dream after pipe dream these last 12 months. Crypto has made me very cynical about life and in particular other people. My expectations are near zero for all this shit. Chainlink is almost unbelievable at this point, there has to be a catch

same senpai. this shit could be life changing. honestly.

who's a big boy?!

Same. I hold out of grim determination now - I don't believe I'll make it even with 31k but we can't give up completely and die as financial slaves.

the catch is that nobody except big corporations and a few autists know about it

Same stack size here. Do not sell a single token until you have to, marine

go build something

>GUYS THERES NO DEMAND FOR LINK.
>I can't think of other projects that use chainlink, what benefits can be brought to chainlink.

Also 31k here. We WILL make it.

You have to have a link balance to create chain link jobs on the koleido platform. You, meaning industry clients

Give it to me straight fellas
How much link do I need in order to reach $10,000,000 net worth?

100k LINK retard

0. next target: 0 sats

I've been 70% in since October last year and shit... might just make it.

Have 22k. Should be enough.

Honestly? I think 100k by 2021 will do that

1 link token

Try end of 2019

nope, more likely than not, they''ll use linkpool instead

we've known this for 12 months...

Anyone else made an acct?

SOMEONE FUD THIS

Go to the website and see for yourself, none of this shit is there. It's linkies taking mockups from github and faking everyone out.

Feelsbad man. I need more link. Poorfag here only got a couple racks in.

this is so fucking funny, lmao you fucking autists really are dumb as fuck

so what does this kaleido thing actually DO tho?

its always been 10k to make it

Attached: conference.jpg (750x979, 129K)

we've "known" this but have yet to have seen an implementation until now. if services are already using chainlink then this means the chainlink network is online.

good question i looked into it more myself here are usual links I found

kaleido.io/

also, Kaleido is partnered with AWS. thats right. Amazon.

forbes.com/sites/sarahhansen/2018/11/08/consensys-kaleido-launches-full-stack-marketplace-platform-for-enterprise-blockchains/#309fd7e32ad8

there were talks about amazon being partnered with chainlink pre-sibos 2017. this is as close as it gets. ill continue to post stuff that i find if this info gets enough traction. let me know what you want more info on.

Attached: damson.jpg (1600x1600, 368K)

pee pee poo poo

Attached: 6F0F577E-78CC-4171-95E8-AC0DE1BEA452.png (500x622, 139K)

gimme!1

heres a couple of kaleidos clients explaining how Kaleido is helping them.

Attached: kaleido.png (1293x888, 112K)

On top of 'what does kaleido do?' Who's going to use it, for what, and how is chainlink going to fit in?

Oh the phillipine unionbank connection. That was a slice of bread back in march.

here are more of kaleidos clients. looks like a lot of banks. kaleidos helps businesses easily setup a blockchain network of their own with additional services like access to the best protocols. kaleido is a cheaper solution than if a bank for example were to build there own from scratch.

Attached: kaleidopartners.png (1421x911, 240K)

>what does kaleido do?
"For Kaleido, a ConsenSys business, the goal is simple: make blockchain radically simple for organizations to adopt"

So Kaleido offer a range of ready-made, low-threshold blockchain integrations.

In other words, Kaleido is the normie-proof gateway to a veriety of blockchain solutions. So easy even Becky from accounting can use it.
Co-developed and launched by Amazon/AWS.

>who is the target audience?
"businesses, governments, and society as a whole"

>how is Chainlink going to fit in?
"Through the Kaleido marketplace, businesses have access to (...) industry products like Chainlink (for smart contracts)"

So Chainlink is the smart contract portion of Kaleido's ready-made blockchain offering.
Anyone working with AWS and Kaleido, will be using Chainlink for their smart contracts.

Sources for the above:
aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/launch-enterprise-ready-blockchain-networks-on-aws-in-minutes-with-kaleido-a-consensys-solution/

Wow !!that sounds really complicated and NOT user friendly my fellow 4 channer.

I can see why mainstream adoption is so far away. Its like using the internet without Microsoft edge, it's going to need to improve leaps and bounds before I even consider buying any digital cash coins.

I'm the kind of investor who can usually spot an emerging trend from miles away and have been very successful. I can safely say internet digital cash/coins are not ready to be taken seriously by businesses or any serious investors worth their salt.

Attached: [email protected] (667x398, 69K)

>this means the chainlink network is online.
It sounds like it already is, but only in a limited testing capacity.

Bros..

Is this it? Is it finally starting?

Attached: whatamIsupposedtofeel.jpg (125x123, 4K)

All these fortune 500 companies harassing me to sell my linkies... Never selling tho

this is interesting precisely because unlike most scams that "partner" with AWS but are actually just paying customers, Kaleido actually has a legit partnership.

Is there a screencap of Rory refusing to talk about kaleido?

> →
Coinbase listing of Chainlink would make this much much easier, yes?

They know

Attached: 4B5C5505-8980-4559-BF33-BBE8D0381018.jpg (1080x1844, 400K)

Who?

>t. single digit iq

>replace middleman
>where trust is needed where none exists
>blockchain as a service
They are describing Chainlink.
Not exclusively, and likely not even intentionally, but still.

>muh coinbase
NPCs are incurable

Why the fuck did you do thjs

Chainlink will never be listed on coinbase and it never needs to be. Coinbase is only used by retail invegtors (normies and NPC). Chainlink will be bought and sold as part of integrated systems like this using DEXs and systems such as FiatRelay.

Wondering the same thing, user. Is this the first visible spark?

Did it work?
Did it work?
Did it work?
Did it work?
Did it work?

Attached: 1541260687399.jpg (960x943, 178K)

marry, fuck, kill, fuck

Know how I know your gay

chainlink is a well known scam.
dont fall for this.

We lost a marine frens...

Attached: 1541704722877.jpg (720x960, 110K)

Devil's avocado: companies will have to use a fucking crypto token therefore will never use link.

No way he is telling the truth. Even if he sent it he would have sent 1 link

Attached: 1530473933688.jpg (182x320, 23K)

you have lost your link you idiot, the address on kaleido is on a private eth chain not on mainnet
its gone

Attached: 1530019642854.jpg (1200x900, 787K)

When is this screenshot taken? old Sibos or 2018?

we're gonna make it brehs

Attached: 1523277132871.jpg (480x678, 35K)

Won't a private key work for a particular address across eth networks?
Perhaps the Kleido people can send the link back?

Yep, the same private key translates to the same address on both mainnet and rinkeby (on myetherwallet). Time to contact kaleido and see how community friendly are they,

I would expect they probably can

Just setup an account and had a chainlink node running in under 10 min.
>Chainlink Node 0.5.0

Alright, where can we go to deep dive into building out smart contracts? This shit is gonna be like building websites in the early 2000's. Paid a ton for something fairly easy.

This is what I’m thinking. How to capitalize

>Ethereum Pet Shop -- Your First Dapp
truffleframework.com/tutorials/pet-shop

Solidity documentation
solidity.readthedocs.io/en/v0.4.25/

For fuck sake. Do you morons realize that they are able to set up private LINK nodes and fuel them with fake LINK?

NO, Not for your LINK. They'll be bidding for some of the 350,000,000 LINK only Sergey owns that's been reserved for them. Your LINK will either stay the same price or lower in price.

How the fuck is the happening without a mainnet announcement?

a. they never announced chainlinks mainnet was up
b. these cl nodes are runnin gon eth pre-mainnet?
c. this is just a mock up?
d. mainnet anouncement literally imminent?

hi op

Attached: biz Has anyone else made an account on kaleido and tes Business Finance 4chan.png (32x31, 1K)

This. Google "Chainlink Ropsten Faucet" and get some free LINK.

Link just won’t moon

But the CL service isnt "coming soon" on here like it says for clause.io, for example. How is it ready to go with fake link? it needs a real network with real nodes and real incentives. How else can it be offered to the public?