>interviews 1-4 go really well
>get to interview 5
>this one is whiteboarding
>completely choke in front of the entire office
>fail all of the problems
>can't even divide two numbers
>people get up and leave because it's so bad
I want to die.

Attached: 1541354236400.png (600x413, 247K)

what are you interviewing for?

dont worry, i know this exact feel. went through a few months of interviews with some really cringe moments like this. dust yourself off and keep it moving. good luck brah.

Attached: DMEvZFNXUAELmVr.jpg (1200x676, 92K)

>people get up and leave because it's so bad
kek

>wagies have to compete on american ninja warrior just to reach the point where they can submit their resume

Attached: Comfy Pepe.jpg (409x409, 42K)

Here is what Arnold Schwarzenegger said to a guy who embarrassed himself at the gym by falling down while trying to squat 65 pounds.

"I always say don't be afraid of failure, because how far can you really fall? You found out - to the ground. It's right there. Now you know it isn't anything that should scare you.

You should be proud that you weren't afraid - not embarrassed that you failed. You could have made excuses not to walk into the door, but you didn't. You knew it would be hard, and it would be uncomfortable, and it might be awkward - and you did it anyway. That's courage.

I'm proud of you."

user, so you fucked up a white board interview. Good for your for getting your ass up and at least trying. That's a lot more than a lot of people do.

Take a day or two and then go back over it and review what happened. Pretend you are reviewing a friend;s performance. In fact, if you can, see if you can find a friend to talk it through and break down what happened.

Was it the group setting? ok, then figure out how to practice group interviewing. Was it the particular types of problems? Was it that you got one thing wrong and then weren't sure how to recover? Break it down. Analyze it and figure out what you need to work on.

Keep going.

this board needs more people like you

It was all a ruse. They were always going to hire the H1B.

Attached: datta2.jpg (1804x2707, 740K)

I have a presentation next week. feels bad man. feel like im gonna fuck it up lol

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

Hope those bastards enjoy sifting through that poorly written, redundant pajeet code when something goes wrong. What's the point of hiring a bunch of pajeets for cheap when they're just going to have to hire a more expensive white guy to come in and fix all of it?

Attached: 1521484489006.jpg (900x900, 74K)

>apply for dream job
>nail the initial phone interview
>they ask me to come in at 5am the next morning to sit with the HR manager
>fuck
>get there 4:55am, tired as fuck
>HR manager shows up at 9:15am
>"oh good, you're here early, just let me get settled and i'll be right out"
>"wtf you told me 5am i've been here for hours"
>"woops lel must have been a typo, the 9 is right next to the 5"
>mfw
>first part of the interview is a fucking algebra exam on an ipad
>algebra is not even relevant to the role and i'm tired as fuck but pretty sure i barely scrape by with a pass
>HR lady frowns but won't tell me the score
>"ok come back tomorrow for the next round"
>"what is it?"
>"penis inspection day"
>fuck, my dick is only 4 inches
>no way i can compete with the other candidates
>at home now desperately shaving my pubes to give the best impression possible
>bet they're going to hire a fucking black guy

>arrive at 4:55am.

>5 hours
Are you applying for the fucking CIA?

This is standard for STEM.

Diversity is our strength, goy

>nail interview
>they want me to do math
>take out my calculator
>shitskin interviewer stops me
>"no calculators"
>"so your employees don't use calculators when completing engineering tasks?
>"they do but..."
>use calculator, finish problems
>"I said no calculator"
>"I know." Hand in sheet.
>"You are disqualified because you used a calculator"
>"Can I get that statement in writing?"
>"yes..."
>"thanks, you can talk to my lawyer tomorrow"
>spaghetti explodes out of all pockets in the room
>1 month later I was hired
>working there for 2 years now

People are fucking stupid. Do what you know is right and if they have a problem with it then sue them.

Chad if true

Based Arnold

OP above bizrael is totally right. I will advice you to exercise this white board experience with people you know to get better .

Also Google every possible interview questions and think of an answer.

For every company find out their mission , vision, department goals etc .

Creep on the recruiters beforehand see if you got things in common

Make a list of some small questions you have regarding the company and take it with you along with a pen

Had a four hour interview last week with five different sections. While I didn't choke too badly, I got rejected and the feedback they gave me was that I had "poor communication" on two of the sections. Guess that means I'm autistic or something. I know I didn't do very well one of those sections, but I genuinely thought I did very well on the other one, so I don't understand the feedback.

That means nothing, they probably had someone with a better resume, connections or smoother talk.

A tip regarding presenting, always adapt your presentation style to the public .

So non technical people is smooth talk
Devs is short effective talk with no flaws
Higher management is confident short and good looking presentation

Whiteboarding is a torture. Except software / tech, few professionals would allow such a ‘legitimised’ torture esp when actual day-to-day job has no semblance to questions asked

I had a two hour interview last Friday. Thry offered me the job, but made an insulting offer. I countered and am laughing because I only applied because one of their higher ups asked me too. I'm just glad I could let him know HR has been sabotaging him this whole time.

Jesus, this is the biggest fucking chad on Jow Forums if true

That happened.

kek

Gonna need some pics to compare...not feeling any big dick energy seeping off of this post rn

You’re a cool guy, user. You are now blessed with this holy meme

Attached: ED0B3D0F-C8C2-4ABA-949E-DBB402EA1CBA.jpg (354x492, 243K)

cringe

>hello this is lawyer here...hire user or else I will sue you for not allowing calculators in your interview.

user, can we crown you as our supreme leader

Either commit soduku or live forever under a bridge

Interview was at 9:00AM
I show up at 9:22AM
Interviewer angrily telss me im late
I hand her a Starbucks Frapp
Tell her i would of been on time but i was distracted and blown away by watching all her crazy college partying videos on her FB
She nervously smiles
I sit back cross my legs and say
" shall we begin,blow job Alice."

I was fucking raped by the white board session in an consulting interview.

>3 day/step interview
>1st step: 8 HOUR group interview/project
>aced it and made it to round 2
>writing, 3 personal interviews.
>writing was fine, first interviewer was pretty good.
>2nd interview: I walk into Pajeets office we talk business. he tells me to goto the white board and start drafting out his "business" for him. (this job has a 3 month training for this very purpose) I name drop several different types of real software we can use to solve his business needs. He replies.
>"those are buzzwords in this business"
>YOU FUCKING PAJEET
>3rd interview I knew it was over but was fine.

never got to round 3. Fucking bullshit anyway. They pretty much only hired (((diversity)))

Is this the true delusion fantasy of a virgin who works a shit job?