Who here takes Modafinil and trades?

This has been an epic week for me, anons...my best trading in a long time. Not sure if it is the modafinil or just luck?

Attached: mm_logo1.png (800x150, 13K)

I sometimes take it for school. What trades were you making? day trading?

Yeah, sometimes day trading, but I started swing trading (letting my profits run) and found it more suitable. I read that a lot of traders actually use modafinil because of the way it helps you focus/stay alert. Is it helping you in school?

Yea i notice it helps me to study/for exams.i used to take adderal but really disliked the head aches and just kind of odd side effects i would get. Modafnil kind of felt similar but i was a little less attentive, but no side effects which was great.

I don't have a prescription so I take adrafinil which is legal and converts into modafinil through the liver. I don't trade much either, aside from the occasional bet, although that could change.

can you teach me how to swing trade

Technical analysis. It's only for wizards.

Don't forget to take multiple off days to relax and get your energy back. It loses efficacy and you get tense and weird after a while.

I just got Customs Enforcement Letter in the mail saying they’d interdicted my modafinil and were planning to destroy it.

The government idiots lost my package becuase it arrived in the mail two days ago and I haven’t slept since. A young African American working for the post office even handed it off to me.

>buying pure modafinil
>not buying adrafinil instead which is basically the same thing without the legal risks

Attached: 1521764989800.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>taking sketchy meth-equivalent made by pic related

Attached: Pharma.png (859x464, 1.18M)

Attached: Hyderabad-to-host-pharmaceutical-expo-this-month-1024x629.jpg (1024x629, 106K)

>meth
You're thinking of Adderall.

Adrafinil is absolutely not the same thing mutt. I've been on this stuff for 6 years now and can tell you Armodafinil and Modafinil blow Adrafinil out of the water 1000%. I've been using it until my shipment came and it has almost no effect on me. Modafinil comes in the mail and I haven't slept in two days. There's a fuckin difference boyo.

That's because you weren't taking enough adrafinil. It takes about 3 times the dose to get the equivalent amount of modifinil. Adrifinal converts to modifinil in the liver. If you don't understand this you're a brainlet.

Also, Adrafinil is better for microdosing if you don't want to feel like a fucking zombie.

>fucking with your liver health because you're too pussy to ask a doctor for a prescription or buy from an overseas pharmacy

I literally just bought it for the first time about a week ago, so I don't really give a shit. If I feel like I start getting a psychological dependence I'll buy it from a doctor. Not because of my liver though but because I don't want to overpay.

never tried modafinil but have tons of vyvance and adderal. how do those stack up? vyvance more nowadays

Never tried vyvance but I used to do adderal through college. My advice to you is to get off that shit as soon as possible even if you get the horrible headaches and other withdrawls. Anyway, I'm using Adrafinil which is basically the same as modifinal. It provides similar effects to adderal without the feeling that you're on fucking meth.

Vyvanse I’d used for years and it took years to heal and get back to baseline. Highly recommend you get off that shit before you have irreversible diminishing returns.

That’s right You’re new to this game. I’ve taken more Adrafinil than you’ll take your entire life.

The real stuff is where it’s at. I was taking over 1000mg of Adrafinil and it didn’t do shit. 200 mg of adrafinil is honestly too much

I took 600 mg and felt like a fucking zombie. I was focusing on the smallest of details and my attention couldn't "break". Chemically speaking, adrafinil still becomes modafinil in the brain. I abused Adderal through college and I thought it felt like a low dose of amphematines. Maybe your system is different than mine but it seems effective to me. With that said, it seem the more you use it the more it loses it's effectiveness. Plus I don't like how expensive it is. Although if I was going to go to a doctor I'd almost as soon get back on amphetamines.