Who here is accumulating to stake with?

Attached: ether.png (269x268, 15K)

32 ETH to make it

I thought you needed 15? they change it?

They actually never defined it. It just depends how many shards the network can take and how many nodes can be on a shard. I don't think they know until they have the full model out

still waiting for double digits.

>making 5% holding vs trading shitcoins that will go up 2x when eth goes up anyways

Have 115 ETH, I'm all in. Hoping I can make it from staking these eventually. I was actually thinking of dumping most of it into p3d, and accumulate more eth in dividends. A new game will probably pump it to 100k ETH in contract..

What is there to accumulate? It's been at $200 for two months, anyone who wanted to buy at that price could have done so. Surely you're not a wagecuck living paycheck to paycheck, user?

That's what accumulation is, fucker. We're assuming ETH has bottomed out or close to it, and is hovering in the accumulation zone right now. Hence accumulating as much ETH as possible for when it pops.

>what is scalping, the post

Staking is glorified bagholding.

Went from 20 to 80 eth during bear tradeing shitcoins feels good man

Newfags here have no idea about market cycles, eat fud for brekfast and think they wont get stuck in some random crapcoin when we take of

Or worst sin of them all -eat allready 13213213 tps and scaled working dpos meme for brekfast and buy some random shitcoin because its next ETH

Attached: Adventure.jpg (480x350, 42K)

GJ user

Based and redpilled

12.8 eth here
any ed shitcoins I can ride to make it at least 20
>ib4 sitcoin shill of the day shows up
Keep your mid pump crap, not interested

you're gonna make it

Attached: 1528463827299.png (720x644, 31K)

Easily done, user. You need to use the all-in/all-out method, though. Literally anything biz shills that isn't at the top of a massive pump, plus waiting a few weeks, and you'll bag a 2x. Play it safe, like you say - don't buy into pumps, too risky. Everything pumps after it has been low for a while, though.

Set sells and let them hit when the time comes.

>ETH
meh. dumped all my ETH for BCH weeks ago, already doubled my ETH at this point and I expect it to double again. will trade a little bit of the BCH I got to get all my ETH back and still have a big stack of satoshi vision

(pic related). screenshot this, if ABC wins and CSW is ousted from the community, watch for Vitalik to 'retire' from ETH and join the BCH gang

Attached: vitalik.jpg (960x1280, 226K)

people dont realise how high eth price could go with a staking system.

>BITCONNECT
>ARB
>NOVA
they all skyrocket from one basic premise:
reducing supply by locking in tokens.

all those 3 where ponzis, imagine how a legitimate system would fair.

there's a non-zero chance eth could be $100k

>still lost fiat value

I have 16 eth do I steak or wait for mini moon then into Hot?

wait for eth to hit like 0.08 btc again

then swap to your alt/btc of your choice

plz anons, post some ETH FUD again, I gots to have it

Attached: 1512938210770.png (1116x715, 213K)

I already have 100 ETH set aside just for that