Request Network

Hello. There will be two unexpected (in a good way) announcements for the project update on November 13. I am sorry, but I cannot go into detail for obvious reasons. And no, there'll be nothing about Coinbase yet. However, this batch of news will explain the several volume spikes this month. If you haven't sold your REQ, you will be very happy to see the market reaction.

Attached: 1537576083231.jpg (1000x1000, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.request.network/request-network-protocol-version-2-51e562bf7e0d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Based

Pump

No there wont be

Attached: DC62694F-30E3-4F01-8D2B-7B1141029CC0.png (1180x842, 246K)

REQ will be the metacurrency. Screencap this.

REQ wont be anything
The platform might take off idk but the coin itself probably wont gl anywhere

I have the highest IQ of this sub and I disagree.

Attached: 690A4E5F-CD58-4330-AF01-0762A84B5242.jpg (500x500, 37K)

In version 2
eth will be used to pay for IPFS storage and that eth will be used to buy req to burn

how is this logical?

This pasta is so old lmfao

Wrong

sauce

blog.request.network/request-network-protocol-version-2-51e562bf7e0d

>In v2, all data is stored on a decentralized storage solution (IPFS) and the consensus is reached on an Ethereum smart contract through a hash of the IPFS data.

>Because the smart contract does not have access to the amount, it cannot charge a fee relative to it. Therefore, the fees to pay for usage of the Request Network will now be relative to the size of the data. A minimum fee of 0.10 USD will be needed per network update, for up to 10kB (approximate size of a request) and 0.03 USD will be asked per additional 10kB.

>The Request Hash Storage smart contract sends the network usage fee, an amount based on the kB size of the data stored, towards the Request Burner smart contract.

>sub

upboatable effort

ETH will be used to settle batches of transactions, it's the REQ way of doing state channels.

The most important piece of information that all the smart people seem to have missed is the appearance of "gateways" which are obviously REQ's nodes and will be somehow magically linked to the token. My guess is that escrow and dispute resolution will somehow be collateralized with REQ tokens through REQ nodes

In the meantime, all the daps are being set up. I guess the most important news for a pump would be the completion of the main body of the Accounting app which currently is in progress.

Let's hope AdmReq pulls some magic out of his sleeves and helps this thing go faster

Man, stop it please. We are down in the gutter already, no need to troll us ;_;

Adm single-handedly is keeping REQ alive.
>tfw Adm is the catalyst for the next bull run

Attached: shitcoin req marine.png (1568x750, 263K)

Attached: checkemyspace.gif (400x400, 320K)

still holding way too many req so this would be a nice surprise to finally dump my bags but i highly doubt anything will actually happen

people here saying that REQ is dead and trash are the intelectually similar to the ones calling ETH a shitcoin when it was 3$.

Attached: IMG_7266.jpg (1593x1017, 377K)

He's not wrong you know

i bought 11k at $1
fucking 11k at $1
i can't see blockfolio anymore
maybe in 3years i'll able to recover my losses at $1

>REQ is comparable to ETH
I used to think like you, and made screenshots of every REQ FUD post, waiting to laugh at them when our original 2018 roadmap was completed. Turns out, they were right, and I lost a shitload of money. Fuck REQ and fuck fr*nchs

Checked ADMREQ will take us to $444

I have 62k with average of 25cents and I feel shitty

Attached: 5pgnDKF.jpg (800x800, 279K)

>token almost down to 0
>still copy pasting and solving 5 captchas to lower anons moral

Attached: pump.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

My REQ is super EREQT!

Bump

you need better fud. No one is that stupid unless they're larping.