m.dw.com/en/move-over-blockchain-holochain-is-coming/a-46203245
twitter.com/WeissRatings/status/1060555080288690177
twitter.com/WeissRatings/status/1059855496881020928
twitter.com/WeissRatings/status/1059466648560779264
twitter.com/WeissRatings/status/1058476404050927616
google.be/search?q=sphaera
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how is it possible

On 1 January 2016, the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development—adopted by world leaders in September 2015 at an historic UN Summit—officially came into force. Over the next fifteen years, with these new Goals that universally apply to all, countries will mobilize efforts to end all forms of poverty, fight inequalities and tackle climate change, while ensuring that no one is left behind.
A study/research named Billions to Trillions was undertaken to understand the challenges and chart a possible route to attain these goals by 2030.

Study/Research Report Link: sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf

These goals includes many mentions of Holochain as its cryptographic fabric.

I thought this was bullshit.
Did a CTRL-F.
>mfw it's real

Attached: 1318735560649.jpg (127x121, 3K)

GTFO of my board, boomer.

Oh man we are fucked! End all forms of poverty? That means mass genocide worldwide

This is a problem why ?

>sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf
Holy shit. They do actually mention them. This might actually end up having a hundred billion dollar MC.

Good.

>they bought my bags at 22 sats
the only reason i've bought this was for the brainlet hype, and it worket. you guys are eternal bagholders now. haven't you realised how they haven't delivered a single thing they pöanned to yet? even their may deadlines haven't been met yet, i'm not even accusing these guys of deliberately scamming, they're probably just such big morons that they'll not accomplish a single thing. but they result will be the same, coin is worth nothing. the fact that this erc-20 token is still worth 140 million blows my mind and only shows how gullible the average zommer crypto "investor" is

Attached: 1540480631616.gif (350x193, 3.01M)

is this larp? how can you fud holo you absolute melon

>sphaera.world/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Billions to Trillions.pdf

Attached: forthelazyanons.png (952x654, 129K)

45 cents if we some how get another bullrun
But 10 cents is feasible

>not having funny tabs in your screenshot

come on now

nope, i knew there's enough brainlets in this market to fall for the empty promises that's why i bought

Attached: ez money.png (1201x219, 20K)

and then they failed to meet a single deadline or to deliver any of their promises, this coin is in the same exact stage it was half a year ago, nothing happened. i was glad as fuck when a p&d group spread these mozilla firefox rumors and i could sell the pump. this coin is going nowhere

Attached: imagine buying hot at this price kek.png (1194x361, 44K)

no it's not, they've refactored from go to rust. that may seem like nothing to someone who wants empty hype bullshit but it's a lot of work. the holoport production is also in process which wasn't the case half a year ago.

This coin only has fat fucking whales selling for 0.16 satoshis then rebuying at 0.15 satoshis.

Attached: norsk kot.jpg (1124x1024, 654K)

You do realize this whole article is a hoax, right?

Have you seen this article yet?

m.dw.com/en/move-over-blockchain-holochain-is-coming/a-46203245

Note the source holochads.

> the holoport production is also in process which wasn't the case half a year ago
it literally says "delivery may 2018" so and you claim they haven't even started producing them in may 2018? top kek that's even worse

Attached: holoconeee.png (385x832, 64K)

They've had delays, even the ICO was delayed by many months. These things happen. Stop looking at old shit. Show me one crypto project that has managed to stick with their deadlines and estimates.

holochain is an absolute meme, i'm not against buying these memes at the right time to sell them shortly after at profit, but you seem to expect any long term value out of this
>Show me one crypto project that has managed to stick with their deadlines and estimates
if you think there's not enough of these you live under a fucking rock, i don't have money in a single company that doesn't overdeliver every time, those are the ones that are worth holding long term btw. obviously i'm not going to mention any of those here, because let's keep Jow Forums like it always was, a meme board

You talk a lot of shit about a board that has been shilling LINK all the time (unless you think that's also a meme)

And they don't seem to understand.

He already said LINK
>companies that overdeliver every time

Weiss Ratings Group (most referenced mainstream media cryptocurrency ratings firm):

Is Holochain hype justified? Let’s just say this: that when the first big killer app takes root, Holochain is likely to become unstoppable. It could replace not just #blockchain, but centralized apps like Facebook
-- twitter.com/WeissRatings/status/1060555080288690177

Peer-to-peer (p2p) is the only way to truly scale on DLT. On #Holochain every transaction btw 2 parties only involves those parties. After transaction, they share their state with rest of the network. This is actual “p2p electronic cash”. It’s what BTC was supposed to be.
-- twitter.com/WeissRatings/status/1059855496881020928

The way Holochain deals with consensus is true to the ethos of cryptocurrency (voluntaryism) – rules of consensus aren’t imposed on anyone. Everyone chooses who to trust and perform true peer-to-peer transactions with.
-- twitter.com/WeissRatings/status/1059466648560779264

We just finished reviewing Holochain – wow, is it good! It’s the first coin we tested that got “Buy” rating on its first review! This is DLT the way it’s supposed to be! Kudos to developers who created this amazing piece of tech!
-- twitter.com/WeissRatings/status/1058476404050927616

Attached: weiss-ratings-holochain.jpg (1143x1755, 192K)

if you think the chances of any of that happening are above 0.01%, you're beyond delusional and a zoomer without enough life experience to know that's not how things work

how did you come to 0.01%? you must have a lot of data behind that number. either that or you're a brainlet fuck

i hold 850k worth of HOLO. literally no one knows about these high horsed jerks google.be/search?q=sphaera

don't fake hype

How will token swap work? Should I move my stack off of binance ?

Binance will be safe for the swap. Afterwards, cold store, use, and develop with.

Already looking to do some developing before main net:)

here's the closest post i found on what's going down

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 11.51.38 PM.png (1474x338, 196K)

They work with the UN idiot, they did that report for the UN at the UN's paid request.

I hate burger flippers

I come to flex screenshots and explicitly tell you that I don't even know what it is I bought and sold
-some fag user I would beat the shit out of

Ok but can I profit

I checked your math and ended up with a .02% chance.