Am I the only one still holding this?

Am I the only one still holding this?

I thought we were gonna be rich with this?

Attached: jibrel jnt.png (900x500, 34K)

They've delivered literally nothing. Sorry you fell for another vaporware cash grab ico

But I invested thousands in this. This was my biggest hold. Please tell me it isn't true?!

Alright user, you got me, I was lying. JNT to the moon

Still holding.

There aren't many places to discuss this project though. Reddit is dead, biz fuds every thread to death and the Telegram group is meme-heavy.

Waiting for Q4 exchange listing, Q4 Marketing/PR and monthly updates.

I sold this week

And if it doesn't happen you are waiting for the Q1 update?

Keep coping

Worst timing ever

How real is actual listing though...? They already lied about it once, it was supposed to be in Q1 right...I am holding a lot of this shitcoin and obviously down.

Honestly, what's is here to discuss man? 0 products delivered, pilots allegedly NDAs with most of them delayed. Nothing is happening.

I am hoping it'll reach ICO price sometime so I can get the fuck out

enormous pulsating horse cock

>Am I the only one still holding this?
I with you OP! Are you in the support group? I haven't seen you at any of the meetings.

>patience = coping
This is a long-term lotto ticket

Of course the listing is not guaranteed. Nothing is. The listing is not even important. It's just one of the next things on the list.

Yes, there's not much news now. But that doesn't mean nothing is happening. They had regulatory problems that are solved now. And of course they can't just reveal the NDAs whenever they want to. They're starting user acceptance tests for wallets. They will advertise Jcash by integrating a shapeshift-like functionality into the wallets. The wallets will draw users to Jcash. That's why the wallets need to be perfect.

Cognitive dissonance is kicking in.

>Running out of arguments

I have 50k of these things

Attached: 861.jpg (680x461, 30K)

We can argue, once you brought anything onto the table.

>1year passed
and every single version of software and milestone is delayed multiple times.
and every single promise by the team was broken or postponed multiple tmes.

>come on bro argue me
>proceeds to be a disingenuous faggot
Unironically get cancer and die.

Attached: 1504266141932.gif (359x371, 405K)

Ever thread I've seen said nothing would happen with Jibrel until Q4 at the earliest. Seems about on time, a few set backs but they're still releasing updates.

The real problem is the telegram, it's an absolute cesspool.

Are you emotionally invested into every lotto ticket you buy?

You're obviously the same troll as always. Delaying stuff is normal for a software company. Even more so since they need to deal with regulations.

seconded

jibrel whale fucking lied. nothing is happening.

9 am wallet user here
close to 200k holdings
torn, part of me wants it to go lower to increase the stack and part of me is getting scared because its not moving
i dont pay much attention anymore and told myself i wont til EOY and then they stalled and i dont care til summer next year
if ur hands are weak sell, if not hodl user, really thats all anyone can tell you
my avg buys are 0.24 hodling til zero
remember we've been here before below seven cents even and in the 0.06

9 am wallet user still exists? :O

I'm glad you didn't sell, user. I don't want to be the only one holding this.

t. 16k suicidal user.

Attached: 04dxmdckgjyy.jpg (664x664, 96K)

Not selling user, actually i increased my stack significantly recently and if it goes to five cents i will buy a huge stack to bring my avgs down

Isn't it the first time that you actually said how many do you own? also I don't remember you talking about your avg. buys

makes me think you're not the man

i've always said my avgs
first purchase was 0.50 yes 0.50
then it started going down and i kept buying and buying
whether you wanna believe its me or not it really makes no difference
i've always said i had around 50k of these things but made a large purchase when it reached 7 cents and will continue doing so as long as it keeps sliding

I am in a similar position actually.. first bag at .45 and then lowered down to around 0.2

Do you know any quality discord groups? I can even pay some but obviously not looking for P&D bullshit

i dont do PnD or discord groups and i am not that involved in the space to begin with
i just buy and hodl
it worked for me so far with bunch of other coins and i believe this will be a hit eventually
good luck anons and hopefully see you on the moon

good luck to you too