I'm gonna spoon feed you retards who still don't get it. LINK will not announce partnerships with real companies...

I'm gonna spoon feed you retards who still don't get it. LINK will not announce partnerships with real companies, they'll just the backbone of infrastructures. Kaleido has confirmed clients like big oil consortia Komgo and very likely VAKT, that will use their services for post-trade processing, this means companies like Shell, BP and big banks like ING. Shell and BP will be using LINK, let that sink in through your skull. They won't even know what LINK is, at first anyway. Kaleido, like all the other partnerships like Accord, ZepOS, Web3, TownCrier aren't moon boy partnerships but they are establishing a monopoly in that very important niche and securing LINK as the backbone of many different industries and services.

Attached: 1541041058351.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vaZ7lbicJl0
twitter.com/cerveny_io/status/1060759611257446401?s=21
kaleido.io/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thanks for clarifying op, just sold 100k

Attached: 1533731243502.jpg (2450x1633, 196K)

Yeah, why is the price dropping after the news?

Do you believe in the singularity OP? Or will it.m be a steady run up to say 50$-100$ and then a huge singularity from there?

Tell me your thoughts on price action

I also feel like this is sergey posting in his boxers in his bed eating a sausage mcmuffjn with egg

Attached: komgo.jpg (832x1172, 350K)

They'll use LINK alright. Just not the token we're all holding. Just like they won't use the mainnet Ether for transactions.

What is this

They are establishing a standard protocol.

$1000 EOY

Weak FUD and already debunked. Stfu and fuck off!

You’re too good to these plebs.

link will follow the trend you are seeing. up.
pressure over the network will make the price keep going up too.

Beyond simply having the best product on the market and a comprehensive first mover advantage, Chainlink has already shown its intentions of being integrated at the most fundamental DNA level into the basic protocol layer underlying the Web 3.0 and emergent smart contract ecosystems. Their partnership with ZeppelinOS stands to make Chainlink the backend powerhouse driving the development of smart contracts and dApps on the Ethereum platform. The partnership with Accord positions Chainlink to be the standard oracle and execution protocol underlying the new generation of standardised legal smart contracts, while their partnership with Web3 positions Chainlink centrally as the decentralised oracle, off-chain computation and smart contract execution solution for the decentralised internet.

Attached: rad.png (772x900, 1.15M)

Kaleido owner took the news well on Twitter this morning. I think he has since deleted his Twitter. Pic related

m.youtube.com/watch?v=vaZ7lbicJl0

Attached: D1059B95-397E-41E1-BCED-690F592B4B47.jpg (750x721, 167K)

Actually it’s still there.

twitter.com/cerveny_io/status/1060759611257446401?s=21

What the fuck is this? Not a Jow Forums troll, account was active before the announcement.

Wtf?

What did he mean by this?

kaleido.io/
It's down for me, just a blank page, anybody else?

Working fine for me

So who cares? Mass utilisation will cause the price to skyrocket. That's our number one priority

You are retarded the account was created November 2018, so within the last 9 days of course its fake. You can purchase an account and then change the information. Look at the page for even 5 minutes.

>Komgo
>VAKT
>Shell
>BP
>ING
>Kaleido
>Accord
>ZepOS
>Web3
>TownCrier

list of lietral whos.

Attached: 20181109_231938.jpg (1080x1194, 161K)

Attached: hello.jpg (515x433, 128K)

I might concede the point its fake after doing more research this last hour and don't know what the fuck to think now. I'm not making any rash decisions but am curious why he would say that if its real.

Which year?

100 link will grant you retirement. checkem (and id too)

Got a reply. Hacked.

Attached: team.jpg (1177x173, 43K)

the fudders have commited an act of war

Please debunk it for me. I have no clue how else this will work.

WTF MY LINKIES AAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1530525431109.gif (516x400, 2.89M)

LINK 1K EOY

Attached: 1516098242848.jpg (854x1280, 401K)

Chainlink is a decentralized network of oracles. if you use LINK then you use this network. And this network runs on staking LINK.

What if I set up a private ethereum network and spin up a few chainlink nodes. Contracts from my private network only use my chainlink nodes. I copy the LINK token contract and place it on the private ethereum instance. The LINK will be 'fake'. It has nothing to do with mainnet ethereum LINK.

How many years Sergey's supply of links will last?

I mean the 650 million which is not in circulation.

Can he sell those for companies like 5 to 10 years and after that they will have to buy from us? I can hold but +5 years to >2$ sounds bit depressing.

What if you build a computer out of pieces of scrap wood and rocks, you hopeless gigafaggot.

What are you, a 5 year old? Let the grown-ups talk for a moment.

Anyone else wants to elaborate?

The whole value and point of link is the decentralization. If you want a centralized oracle just use oraclize or current state vendors.

I've been in LINK since ICO and I've followed every bit of news and have github updates sent to me so I can keep track of their activity. I don't hold anything else and have only added to my stack. I know it's going to be big, but it didn't really click for me until a couple days ago just how big it could potentially be. It feels like a dream.

It's gone now finally.

>I mean the 650 million which is not in circulation.
You mean the LINK that's going to be used to pay nodes. Like it says in the whitepaper that you didn't read?

>what if I set up my own decentralised oracle
>decentralised
Just sell and fuck off.

If a group of companies are comfortable with a private ethereum net, why would they not be conformable with a less decentralized oracle?

cmon man you cant be serious with these questions. Its been a year now

Because a private net is subject to a great deal of concetrated risk ie what happens if your power goes out and all of a sudden that smartcontract can’t update, you breach terms and lose business. Furthermore you’d have to develop your own oracles and their associated network to pull info into your blockchain as opposed to relying on an existing, trusted, network of decntraized oracles. How many oracles do you want? Which ones do you trust? What happens if one is hacked/destroyed to spite your business?

Link’s value is in fueling a decentralized network. The “network effect” is the point.

not to mention it's only time before those companys pair off and try to fuck with the private network to get an edge on each other

This is exactly the reason the Internet got big and preferred highway for exchange of information... network effect. Sure intranets still have a small niche and private blockchains could too, but the vast majority of traffic is done on the public chain and that will be ethereum mixed with chainlink. In fact, chainlink could be the interconnecting piece for transactions amongst different public chains

>Price tanking

This is the extent of the delusion, it's actually impressive

i feel like they arent even gunna announce mainnet, its just gunna turn on and thats it

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

>You mean the LINK that's going to be used to pay nodes. Like it says in the whitepaper
Tell me where it says that.

They literally said that's what's gonna happen.
They will turn the switch on and let the partners decide when to announce they are using Chainlink.
Weapons grade autism will most likely figure out who is using Chainlink before the announcements by tracking wallets and analyzing the nodes.

$1000 EOY will happen because $1000 EOY will seep into normie consciousness in the next two months and they will make it happen for us.

Basically, LINK on its own is a $5 EOY coin at most. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing project and all. But there is just not enough FOMO money in the world to pump it to $1000 in these market conditions.

But that was before the $1000 EOY prophecy. We are literally memeing it into existence now. Every post, get and copypasta deepens and strengthens the meme magic. It is contained mostly to this board for now, gestating like a beautiful fetus. But once LINK hits a certain threshold - my guess is $2 or so - and enters the top 20, it will enter normie consciousness in a major way. The way that every normie knows about TRON and XRP and EOS, even if they don't know what the fuck the coins even do. And the prophecy will become revealed to them at that time as well.

They'll see a coin that came out of nowhere (from their perspective), which keeps going up and not stopping (look at the last 3 months of price action), the rise of which seems to have been foretold by an internet prophecy featuring improbable gets and insider larpers. Us Jow Forumsnessmen will see $5 LINK and think it's overbought, because we bought in at $0.50. But normies, redditards and newfags will see $5 LINK and think it's still got a 200x left in it, because that's what the prophecy foretells. And don't forget that everyone is desperate for another ETH or XRB after this extended bear market. They will FOMO in and the more they do, the more the prophecy will appear to be coming to fruition, and the more they'll FOMO in. A positive feedback loop that ends in the $1000 EOY singularity on December 31, 2018. A self-fulfilling prophecy.

And each of us is strengthening the meme magic with every post, every get, every picture of manatee sergey we post. Keep it up boyos. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1541298480182.gif (500x408, 358K)

I absolutely agree with that. My only point is that the link for private chains will not be real!

>every thread the same dumb pasta's
you guys are fucking idiots

No, they don't have to develop their own oracles! They are using chainlink! Why is this so hard to understand? Image the ethereum mainnet and the chainlink mainnet. Now image this as a private ethereum net and a private chainlink net. It's not that hard.

If companies were to use a private chain to collaborate, they know that the private chain is not as trustless as the main chain. There has to be some level of trust between the parties.

Assuming the level of trust is high enough, why would they pay external chainlink nodes to fetch data from APIs? When each party sets up a chainlink node, they have a network of chainlink nodes. It's not trustless, but since they are have some level of trust, they may not need trustless.

They would have a faucet that allows addresses to request chainlink for free. Fake chainlink. Paying the LINK nodes is done using this worthless link.

This does not cost them anything, they just don't have guarantees that all other parties won't collude and manipulate the API result.

And then what collateral would there be?
Fake worthless link? Yea let's transfer millions of $ because at least if it gets stolen I'll get some worthless shadow fork tokens

It's a private chain! There is trust and parties are known! Who cares about collateral?!

Why use a blockchain

OP, do you see LINK replacing cenral counterparty clearing houses in post trade processes?

No network effects and they won't be able to access others outside their little network. They also won't have alot of nodes and will have to trust each other. Won't ultimately work.

This. Why even use a blockchain and smart contracts if you all have to trust each other? you all have to maintain the network which is just like maintaining your own database so not really that much cost savings and if others start using a public network you are going to lose out. It will be a game of who will blink first and others will cave and join in on permissionless networks which will allow communication between everyone all over the world. Your little private ecosystem will be so limited

We're getting pretty close what happens to Jow Forums if its not 1000 by the end of this year?

God I hope you are right. We'll all be rich.

I'm am afraid you're not, though.

They’ll say “it’s EOY 2019” or dump their bags and move on with life

This is the same thing with the Internet. Sergey even said himself that companies were really reluctant to give up control when SAAS came about but eventually did and it became an industry standard. Same thing is going to happen with blockchain/smart contracts/oracles.

>Sergey even said himself that companies were really reluctant to give up control
checked

you have dispelled some serious misgivings i had about chainlink congrats

>green id
it must be true

Totally not gonna correct

That's because the price of ETH has tanked though

Attached: nolink.jpg (251x201, 22K)

I guess that it's a good moment to buy chainlinks company stocks then, not for buying memes

what the fuck are you checking, retard? Are you trying to pretend that you aren't a newfag

Checked

I am laughing way to hard at this

$100? Geesus I want to believe I really really do but that’s a lot.

the whole point of chainlink, the entire reason why it can and will do what it is going to do, is b/c it performs as a trustless, decentralized network that is impervious to compromise.
it can't be used separately from the mainnet that the chainlink team is about to launch.
without that one network it no longer functions as an oracle.
how fucking stupid are you not to understand this? do you not even know what chainlink is, the problem it is trying to solve, and the method with which it will solve this problem?

The only way for smart contracts to be legally binding, is if the input data comes from decentralized oracles. Why in the world do you think that would be?

take your vitamins and go night nights, you had a big day today.

Checked

Kek

checked

you need to go back.

Checked
We are ALL gonna make it

Nice trips

Fuck what are the odds, checked again.

bUT THEY CAN MAKAE THEIR OWN

right but when does LINK get its own blockchain? Ethereum will never allow the tx rate chainlink will be needing

Nope, they will announce it in the pivotaltracker. That alone will pump the price up 50%

Attached: 1518696536741.png (3138x1426, 142K)

never, LINK is a slow burning scam. Raise 30 mil, hire 3 dev, write useless code for 5 years while you siphon all the money. It's a classic chink/russian scam. I don't see how you guys don't see that, it's incredibly obvious and been done countless times.