Gonna leave this here

Gonna leave this here

Attached: Jp.jpg (1080x1844, 391K)

Hello Jow Forums

This may be a kind of a weird post here, but I think that if anyone can help me, it is you guys.

I am an entomologist, and I need a reliable way to make beetle cards, just like the one pictured here. These cards are used to mount really small specimens, and are used in three sizes, ranging from 5x9mm to 10x20mm.

I thought about using punches or paper cutting dies, but they can't be made with these little round corners. My currently idea is to cut it with a guillotine, but I have not found a way to round these corners (radius of around 0.5mm).

Can you guys help me?

Thank you very much, and sorry for ibeing kinda off-topic.

Attached: IMG_2750.jpg (620x413, 227K)

We are all gonna make it.

BaaS sounds like Ardor, right?

Also XRP cuts out the SWIFT middleman Jew.

Just bought 100K

Ever since buying my first pistol last week, and getting my CCW I've been doing a ton of drills with it. Reloading without looking at it, practicing racking the slide, glip, sight picture, etc. Anyways, I live in an apartment complex which has a ton of families living in it. There's this single mother who lives on my floor with a young daughter, and before I started doing all these drills with my handgun I'd here them out in the hallway multiple times a day, but now post-purchase, I haven't heard a peep from them. I think it may be because because they can hear the slide rack, and subsequently they probably think I'm some gun nut and are scared as a result. I could see how this could be the situation given that I live in a very liberal town. Is there anything I should maybe do as a good neighbor?

Why do they always describe chainlink but never say it by name?
Reeee

Based J.P. Morgan is going to pump my LINK bags and my silver bags

265 KB PNG
This is a crease pattern that I have no info about..the author of is a human figure and it's symetrical along the diagonal axis ..that's all I know. Lets finish it together

Attached: IMG_3361.png (479x522, 265K)

They know.

Ask the kid if she wants to do some target practice

As a self hating tranny that's hated itself before it even knew it was trans, how does one deal with being attracted to women?
How do you get rid of this attraction? I kinda don't want to be attracted to anyone anymore.
Is this possible? How extreme do I have to go?

Attached: IMG_3362.jpg (640x663, 39K)

What the heck is the keto diet even for? What's the point if all you need to do is burn more calories than comsumed? Anyone care to explain?

Attached: IMG_3363.png (392x316, 122K)

he doesn't know about the snake diet

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE FUCKING WALL TRUMP. 2 years in and still no wall
WHERE IS THE WALL YOU PROMISED US DADDY TRUMPINO

Attached: IMG_3364.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

Yes I do. dry fasting cures cancer.

Also eating hot peppers like habaneros daily cures everything.

I eat either a ghost chile or Carolina reaper everyday.

Attached: IMG_3349.jpg (4032x3024, 2.7M)

based and redpilled

Capsaicin is the healer of all. If your body can handle the heat from really hot peppers that means your immune system is working great.

All that dopamine and endorphins released from your brain from the hotness of the pepper ends up fixing all sorts of other shit.

Also with cancer....your immune system easily kills cancer cells but when cancer cells start developing a mucous around them they grow and feed.... when you eat a hot pepper your nose will run. That mucous from your nose running is the same shit that surrounds cancer cells or tumors. So the capsaicin also melts that away since its traveling throughout your body. Then your immune system will kill the cancer cells

Go to a health food store and buy vitex agnus-castus extract. They sell it as a PMS medicine but monks used to take it to reduce their sex drive.

this is massive and the fudders don’t have nothing except their bullshit story’s!

we are going to make it marines!

enjoy your seizure

Can confirm they are god tier for your body. I dice one fresh green jalapeno into my salads everyday. An excellent tool in my arsenel to avoid illness. In addition massive amounts of Vit C through gala apple and other nutrients in green vegetable by fresh juicing them, honey, Crio Bru, coconut oil, cinnamon ground and brewed with coffee or the Crio Bru. The other thing is stretching like 20-30 min 2x a day if possible. Inflamation is the basis of most illness and circulation is crucial. Also sleep and drink your lbs in ozs of water. We gotta be in shape when we all make it! 15.5K here

Link is THE shit

>dry fasting cures cancer

I don't want to buy it but it seems typical for the medical community to shill GOWAD then treat you for the after affects later
See: lower your salt intake, lower your fat intake

Fucking retard

Why juicing? Why not just making a smoothie. Can't get too much of that kind of fiber. Not all insoluble fiber is the same. All the different bacteria in your small intestine feeds on that stuff. Gotta keep your microbiome healthy. If some of them run out of food they'll start eating the cells of your intestines and climb up from where they're supposed to live. The body releases zonulin to open up the walls of your intestine to let water in to flush the intruders away. When the walls are open all this bacteria has access to your blood stream. So eat a lot of fiber. Different kinds of insoluble fiber to keep all of the bacteria happy. We're all going to make it