Snowblossom...serious talk time

For fucks sake just listen for a second.

I know this will get a ton of pajeet pop in toilet fud,,,its cause its good. Just hear me out. $chan is a small community why not fucking help each other rather than fuck each other over. Lets ride 100x and dump on Plebbit in 12 months time frens..

So I'm getting Railblocks vibes from Snowblossom just like I did when I first saw Railblocks. And i will tell you why.

1. New code which is rare as most stuff is clones or stolen code.

2. It claims to solve the trifecta dilemma ie scalable, secure and decentralised. Nano was scalable and not secure, same for iota and Eos etc...Bitcoin has centralisation issues and scalability...its a real problem.

3. Developers made a ton of money with Satoshi dice and are millionaires, they dont need to be making a shitcoin to dump for 10btc, the selling now is just dumb fuck miners who always just mine and dump...once the supply dries up soon its gone!!!

4. Its cheap as fuck maybe 1m mc wish not sure. And its sat on a random exchange no one uses but the vol has been pretty good. People are buying and they aren't all stupid.

5. The FUD is clearly too strong to just be FUD with the quality of the project. No new coded 1m market cap project deserves to be called a shitcoin...it just doesn't. They are I'm sure accumulating. Is the project new and rough around the edges, sure absolutely...but thats a good thing. No one is being deceived and the developers are down to earth and not hyping at all.

So come on, bring the FUD but the wise should think for themselves and see the facts bear out. Innovation ALWAY wins....

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-09 at 20.57.20.png (393x256, 220K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinreview.com/blockchain-trilemma/
snowblossom.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The developers? U mean that reddit autist? Theres no millions lmao just hobbyist

Stop spamming faggots
go back to bitcoin talk
you are not even 1/1000000000 as funny as LINKies

This

Fuck off with your spam bullshit. Nobody gives a fuck about your shitcoin du jour.

Its main selling point is being mineable only using a SSD due to 128gb memory requirement for mining. But there are graphics cards with 1TB memory. That + outdated pow means I'm not buying.

The fuck is a trifecta dilemma. I'm tired of retarded pseudo technical bullshit.

No one from any of the snow shill squads has bothered to address the multiple screencaps from pnd discords literally giving instructions on how to shill shitcoins on biz. Snow is one of them. The fucking publicity engine is so obvious, its almoat as bad as that saronite guy who posted the same pasta twice a day for two weeks.

Curryniggers should all be shot in the head and dumped unceremoniously into a mass grave. You "people" are most certainly related to cockroaches because of both your filth and your lack of intelligence. If I was an Indian, I would probably kill myself immediately. That's exactly what *you* should do. Fuck off with your "muh next btc tokens sir pls buy" bullshit and go drink some drain cleaner. nothing of value will be lost.

It goes in all fields.

Indians are still nicer than Amerifats.

Sorry I meant Trilemma. Its widely understood in crypto.

coinreview.com/blockchain-trilemma/

Not from 'Murica, you shit-eating pajeet apologist. If you want to compare the two, at least the goblins are toilet trained for the most part and only have 1/100th of the attempted scammers. Burgers > indians pretty much any day.

>snowblossom.org/

Their website is made by my son in MS Word. He got the gig on Fiverr

He's 7

WOW look at all the nervous FUD.....

>Not from 'Murica, you shit-eating pajeet apologist.
Then you're from a country whose residents desperately want to imitate Americans. Germany?

Just cause they say "sir" all the time doesn't make them nice.

I wish you shills would simply make a tl;dr and what exchanges it is on. You want my money, then tell me to DYOR... fuck off, you want my money, then put some effort in it.

did you check the GitHub code?

Or will you be judging this project on the website instead?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-09 at 21.43.35.png (536x533, 138K)

yes snow is fucking good but can’t we just keep it all in one thread?

>Just cause they say "sir" all the time
You legitimately don't know the difference between a real Indian and a Jow Forums meme. Wow. Can I get you interested in some magic beans?

It's easier to copy some code on Github than to put some HTML template on the host server.

I would be ashamed to publish something like that.

Yep... I hate webdev and even I can invest an hour into finding a proper twitter bootstrap theme. This just shows they are too lazy to do the simplest things.

Its original code....

>judges a crypto project on a website

the absolute state of nu/biz/

same pricks who bought etc at 20k...lol fucking love those bastards who else can I dump on if there aren't people who think this shallow?

>I know this will get a ton of pajeet pop in toilet fud,,,its cause its good. Just hear me out. $chan
How do you expect any of us to take you seriously

etc....btc....fucking autocorrect...

>New code which is rare as most stuff is clones or stolen code.

TempleOS is all original code, therefore it must be better than Windows and Linux.

Please fucking kill yourself

There is also other coins like Nexty (instant, feeless etc) with original code that nobody talks about.

/biz is always getting into shit project and missing the good ones or getting in too late.

Where to find a coin:
* Bitcointalk ANN post < early
* Reddit/Jow Forums < late
* Coinmarketcap < lagtards
* Good exchanges < some already made 100x

I tell will tell you why...

Been in crypto since 2011. I only buy stuff I really believe in and my major early finds have included so many gems early from dark coin to NXT.

What I want to know is how can I take someone who thinks my typing mistakes are more important than what I'm trying to communicate. Thats pure reddit millennial shit.

Disagree, used to be Bitcointalk but now I would say Jow Forums is where u grab stuff early. And at the moment certain exchanges like TradeOgre and index. Bitcointalk is pure third world thee days...really sad to see it turn into what it has become. Reddit wasn't bad either but its become a mess of idiots buying into shit tech when its clearly overvalued, IOTA etc. smug fucking kids think they are smarter than they are.

>Or will you be judging this project on the website instead?
Ironic that you say this while posting a brainlet.

Why the fuck is that ironic you faggot?

I'm a simple investor posting on a forum. How the fuck do you compare that to developing a fucking blockchain project? Here have another cuntbrain.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-11-09 at 22.04.07.png (519x559, 188K)

Don’t cast pearls before swine, user...these fools don’t deserve to be spoon fed. Let them fomo in after it gets listed on tradeogre.

Yeah maybe I'm naive but honestly Jow Forums is pretty small community. I'm guessing 80% of FUD are people trying to accumulate too cheap and will probably miss grabbing a substantial bag. Most of these fuckers know its something good i think..

You’re not fooling anyone
Please stop shutting up our board

Just leave, then, and make another Sergey meme thread. Why are you interacting with this thread unless you’re trying to fud?

If this coin was worth $0.01 biz would be all over it

>"Raiblocks vibes"
Car salesman rhetoric 101 down pat, I hope the night-classes have helped with your sales!