what else?

Attached: 560.png (493x639, 394K)

coinbase insider pump and dump
It will bleed to 5 cents and less

depressing right?

fuck sake.

thanks anons

Shitcoin shits

while we are at it, I don't get the BAT tokenomics.

It's an erc20 token meant to be purely transactional, right? Where's the demand for BAT supposed to come?

Or are big media companies supposed to buy ads in bat erc20 tokens? Is this the only demand?

(kinda dumb if it is)

The idea is
>ad companies buy it to buy ads on unknown browser
>less than 0.005% of unknown browser user look at ads
>get paid in bat

>BAT is not a digital currency, it is a utility token. It can be used as a unit of account between advertisers, publishers, and users on the BAT platform, and can be utilized to directly measure, exchange, and verify attention. Bitcoin would not enable this distinct, in-platform problem solving.
It's a worthless funding token.

I don't understand why people ever invest in currency coins. BAT is a good idea but there's no reason for the price to go up. It's like investing in Chuck E. Cheese tokens. Invest in coins that actually have potential for growth and only buy cyber currency when you need to make a transaction.

I'm not a pro-trader but it looks like it dumped

>muh browser plugin token
That’s what happened

totally agree with you

Until the ad system is up and running it's going nowhere. Buy it at a low ($0.1-2) and sell every single pump until ads come out because it drop back every time guaranteed.

Man if you think really hard it just could be done on eth and there is 0 reason for bat token to exist

Attached: 1515769378968.jpg (640x480, 48K)

>I don't get the BAT tokenomics.

basically there is a price oracle built into the smart contract. it checks the BAT price every ETH block (about 15 seconds). If the price of BAT is trading over $1, the smart contract automatically releases BAT tokens to dump on the market until the price is driven below $1. Through this mechanism, a stable BAT price is kept at $1 or below. For this reason the token price going over $1 makes no sense - its literally not possible.

It's all in the whitepaper, you should check it out.

Most cryptos are superfluous, money is made on the one you think normies will take to.

This is the worst pajeet shitpost.

its a useless funding token. advertisers already know paying people to look at ads just doesn't work, its been tried and it's failed every time. users have no interest in dealing with micropayments, or sitting through ads just to get a few dollars a year either.

so nobody wants to earn such little amounts of bat, and nobody wants to buy any quantities of it to use outside of speculation.

they might get some browser usage, but they will never be able to translate that into an economy for their funding token, and likely it will be destroyed by fraud long before then anyway.

Also this.

I want 0.1 kg of coke dark market dealer wants 10.000,00$ for it
I convert 10.000,00 to xmr and send it to dealer he swaps it for 10.000,00$
Dealer givs 0 fuck about "true valeu" of xmr

>but muh adoption increases value

No thats true for networks and paltforms in curency case it only increases usage, rest it pure speculation

>true state of any currency crypto private or public

This is the biggest lie i have seen. Go ahead and screen grab this. BAT will replace BTC. Its a better store of value and has better utility.

its just "returning to mean"

lmao bizlets never change

at least with ZRX you buy a piece of a decentralized exchange. what do you get with bat? a fucking plugin token. kek.

P&D, buy the dip faggot.

Lot of funny BAT FUD in this thread.