Chainlink Official Twitter Account

So why has the official twitter account not made any statement about the kaleido partnership? They did tweet about the bZx partnership almost instantly..

Attached: ChainlinkOfficial.png (324x446, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/launch-enterprise-ready-blockchain-networks-on-aws-in-minutes-with-kaleido-a-consensys-solution/
google.be/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://console.kaleido.io/docs/docs/static/Tethered%20Permissioned%20Private%20Chains.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwikk8ipk8jeAhUrJcAKHTg0A7EQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3fCno9MRgezS72jpgF9OZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They don't hype too much or they lose their credibility instantly.

no hype!

Because they won't be using the chainlink network. They're literally just using the software since it's open source.

How can you not love Sergey?

Source?

Nice try Ranjeesh, stay un potty trained you off brand nigger

Adelyn is probably sick and hasn't gotten around to it yet

Attached: 1541303271404.jpg (2975x3506, 3.34M)

Attached: aAxAvYg_700b.jpg (550x543, 24K)

Attached: 1519919860245.png (671x519, 146K)

Attached: jeb.png (800x681, 767K)

Burgers need the same blur effect and it would be perfect.

Because there's no partnership you clown. Just because Joe Blow Snow Plow Company uses Microsoft PCs doesn't mean they're in a partnership with Microsoft

Attached: 1538114514216.png (386x387, 41K)

I posted about this last night. Not true. Make an account

Attached: wdff.jpg (224x225, 7K)

Attached: -.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

you don't even have clowns in india pajeet

Attached: 1541441321378.jpg (1200x1976, 908K)

sheeeeeit

prophesized delphi dubs
you niggas are spoopy af

Chekt fren

Attached: 1532497670410.jpg (1072x1720, 1.11M)

Attached: blurger.jpg (519x612, 59K)

There’s literally no partnership. Did you all not read the articles posted. They said that Kaleido allows clients to more easily use things like ChainLink.

Like iPhones make it easier for people to use Uber. Computers make it easier for people to use printers, etc.

There is no “partnership” or even suggesting of collaboration.

So why not announce that? "hey were on a really well regarded exciting new bc marketplace" how fucking hard is that

Attached: AMUSED.webm (384x338, 549K)

how much is the fat creator worth, i think his name is Sergay?

Another pajeet detected

Kaleido is a customer of chainlink. When X company buys and incorporates some SaaS offering from Accenture, Accenture doesn't tweet about a "partnership" with company X. People confused because chainlink doesn't use the shitcoin playbook

This. Amazon isn't going to make an announcement every time they order a shipment of Macs for one of their offices.

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

NOTHIN WRANG WITH ANTS!

Attached: 1498622704261.png (300x250, 23K)

Reminder that ultimately is worthless because there is no reason for anyone to use it; its open source, and you they could just make their own blockchains. Simple logic; the chainlink token is fluff and pump; mostly worthless. yeah it may reach $1 but anything more then that is pure cope. thats not even to mention superior competition like witnet, oraclize, enigmz etc...link is over. deal with it.

Attached: chainlink busted.jpg (480x360, 33K)

nice try frendo, but we ait going under 7.5k sats :D

Attached: SMUG_SERGEY.webm (720x480, 1.59M)

Why would they announce this? Mainnet isn’t live. Why do you want BS speculative hype games. Those Kaleido blog posts were cringey enough.

can you imagine when mainnet is out and sergey starts listing all the companies using CL?
no linkers will have a fucking heart attack, and the value of link skyrocket

>reminder that banks can put supercomputes on each city

I am familiar with the conensys side of things and I will tell you why. Chainlink is pushing a commit on monday or tuesday at latest to allow aggregation. This commit will allow chainlink nodes to act as a network and take jobs from kaleido. They were hoping to have complete by this announcement but now are waiting a few days. Right now chainlink no kaleido doesn't make sense as you have to run your own oracle. Wait til tuesday and be surprised at whats coming

Shut up larper kill yourself

this is one of the most telling gifs. Literally no one has any idea

not going to even follow up on tuesday but someone will come back to this post and be like that guy was fuckin right...and kys too

They actually do this. A private ETH blockchain with a copy of the link token, pic related from their website

Attached: Screenshot_20181109-191039_Samsung Internet.jpg (1536x1602, 410K)

Kill yourself fag you don't know any insider shit

God, I want to suck Adelyn's nipples so badly.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. More comfy November news. Swingtraders better buy in now!

I'm not sure why you're getting downvoted. Kaleido has literally nothing to do with the ethereum main net. It's made for creating permissioned chains, and guess what, you can't run a chainlink node if you don't have permission to run the private ethereum node, so this will not be using the chainlink tokens you and I hold.

this is good that there's so much interest, but I suspect there will be quite a big drop in price once anons understand that kaleido users will not be interacting with the chainlink network on the ethereum main net. Literally just go read the kaleido site, this isn't a secret.

and if you don't believe this go to the marketplace tab and look at the second choice, "ethereum main net tether." Why exactly would you need this if your company was already writing to ethereum main net? If you need me to explain this more, I can but I don't want everyone to get burned when this is inevitably explained in some sort of announcement from the chainlink team.

The value is the network, not the code. You can fork ETH right now if you wanted to and nobody would give a shit because it has no miners, devs, or anything else nor any reason for them to migrate to it. Similar, you could clone the LINK token and the code and set up your own competing network, but nobody would have any reason to migrate to it.

Literally the entire value of LINK is in having complete strangers who have a financial incentive to deliver correct data delivering your data for you. You lose that value when you copy LINK's code and set up a new network with private/corporate node operators. At that point all you have is a convoluted centralized database making convoluted centralized API calls. Like why go to the trouble, just query the fucking API feed directly if you don't care about data integrity.

The EEA is literally all about permissioned chains... a lot of what you said is true, but that doesn't mean there isn't tremendous interest from business for private and not public chains. Kaleido is one example. Sure mayb like intranets and internets, public will win out, but that's long term. for now anyone using kaleido will be using a permissioned version on a private ethereum network

>many of the oracles solutions
>many
>many
that's what he's scoffing at

Fucking finally. Someone who gets it.

I've been explaining this to brainlets in other threads for over 5 hours...

And yes, I too hold a lot of link.

White Label Partnerships

Attached: are you an idiot.jpg (620x357, 53K)

6/10 FUD
Say it with me:
"LINK is blockchain agnostic "

The sheer inventiveness and tenacity of the year-long FUD campaign against Chainlink is astonishing and admirable.
I remember being legitimately worried about a shadowfork

>Kaleido has literally nothing to do with the ethereum main net.

"Kaleido’s First-of-Kind Capabilities Include:
Transaction relay to public Ethereum mainnet"

Source: aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/launch-enterprise-ready-blockchain-networks-on-aws-in-minutes-with-kaleido-a-consensys-solution/

>ON
>EACH
>CITY
SERGEY
GIVE ME THE SUPERCOMPUTES

This has nothing to do with blockchain agnostic!

Yes, to back up the state hash of the private chain.

Well sure. Kaleido is using Ethereum.

And Chainlink.

is this pic real or shopped? Asking for a friend

Fudders are miserable neet bullies who,when given an opportunity, use it to bully people. They probably ask see themselves as "nice guys" deep down, but what more evidence do you need that, when given the tiniest piece of power in terms of an understanding of an esoteric but lucrative subject, they use that power to bully, coerce and mislead.
You nice guy fudders are actual scum and the worst of humanity. Even worse knowing that you probably only even figured out Chainlink because other anons found it for you. So you took something that was handed to you and guard it jealously, not sharing. It's the definition of asshole behavior and I hope you are forever isolated and dead inside, regardless of how much money you end up making.

Please read what 'tethered ethereum net' means.

google.be/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://console.kaleido.io/docs/docs/static/Tethered%20Permissioned%20Private%20Chains.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwikk8ipk8jeAhUrJcAKHTg0A7EQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3fCno9MRgezS72jpgF9OZg

Why?

jej
+1

OP here on another IP

>I am familiar with the conensys side of things and I will tell you why. Chainlink is pushing a commit on monday or tuesday at latest to allow aggregation. This commit will allow chainlink nodes to act as a network and take jobs from kaleido. They were hoping to have complete by this announcement but now are waiting a few days. Right now chainlink no kaleido doesn't make sense as you have to run your own oracle. Wait til tuesday and be surprised at whats coming.

Larp or not I was really thinking of this, it seems stranmge that they do announce a patnership with the who's in this blockchainspace but keep quiet about something like this.

I guess there is more to add to the announcement and coming week will reveal exactly that..

No hype, just facts.

he fucked both of them later back at the hotel, didnt he?

I believe you for some strange reason user.

can someone give me the time where he does that? is it for the oraclelize nigger or the augur nigger?

I hope he isn't fucking anyone with bow fat he is. He might die from a heart attack and then we are all fucked

Imagine being such a complete failure that you have to scrape nickles and dimes for over a year to get some semblance of a Link holding, and then still having to fud in a deluded attempt to suppress the price to scrape together more nickles and dimes.

i think what made him smug is the fact that he said "many of the oracle solutions rely on traditional data providers" as in "traditional data providers need to make their move into blockchain for it to work" when in reality chainlink does not rely on them moving in at all, since nodes are getting the info off chain from the traditional infrastructures and then re selling it on chain.
the main difference in the approach is that sergey says they will eventually move in once they realise the potential (which will be realised through chainlink) while all the other faggots are waitting for the data providers to make the first move, which will not happen

I give up, you just don't want to hear it...

Ok we get it Kaliedo doesn’t matter. Irrelevant anyways.

>he thinks the shadow fork isn't real

Attached: 05-39-35-1519246870543.png (1000x1000, 298K)

This isn't fud. I hold 23k link. I have not bought more in months. I'm fine with that number.

It's just how the tech works for private chains. Does not means that link won't moon. I believe it will. Just not because of Kaleido buys.

Interesting. Certainly strange how there was no tweet from Chainlink and Thomas said that task on Pivotal was one to concentrate on a while back. Could line up.

At one point the Oraclize guy called Sergey a sandwich fucker. He even accused Sergey of eating the sandwiches after busting loads into them. There was an intense bit of silence while Sergey glared. Beads of sweat formed on his forehead immediately, and his face was flush. He forced a chuckle into the microphone. Then he walked off stage and just out of the room where there was a magazine rack. He was still in full view of everyone through a window. He starts taking these magazines, two and three at a time, and just tearing them to shreds. Sometimes he would pick one up, and try to twist and tear the whole thing at once, but fail, so then he would start ripping out individual pages. He was facing away from everyone, so we never saw his facial expressions, but the jerking of his arms and jiggling of his head as he ripped the magazines suggested he was apoplectic with rage. This went on for two minutes at least. At this point I thought he was totally screwed, and that he had just ruined the reputation of chainlink in one fell swoop. However, he turned around and walked back into the room. He looked completely rejuvinated and full of vigor again. He proceeded to completely btfo Oraclize in every way, acting as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. Afterwards, he even did a little q&a session after the Oraclize guy left due to being frustrated from the harsh btfo. Janitorial services were picking up the mess of shredded magazines at this time, and the only acknowledgement Sergey ever made to the mess was when one of the older janitors fell over while leaning to pick up the pieces. He sort of covered his mouth with his hand, clearly holding back laughter. It was bizarre, but with genius comes inevitable personality quirks.

I want to meet adelyn I really think she’s great

Seems logical that's the reason there is no announcement, YET..

It’s literally a partner on their website.

Attached: 6F216CA8-D7B0-46E7-A929-AD178B3C1F76.png (750x1334, 177K)

Kaleido offers low-threshold, normie-friendly blockchain solutions to "businesses, governments, and society as a whole", with the collaboration of and via AWS; and one of these services is explicitly Chainlink.

You are deluded beyond reason.

Those poor little fudders. They do try so very hard.

I would accuse you of being Adelyn but you made no spelling mistakes

you're totally missing the point. the blockchain agnosticism doesn't matter, these are literally just forks of ethereum with different consensus mechanisms and usually not PoW. The private versions of chainlink are decentralized in the exact same way any permissioned chain is. There are some nodes that only people with permission can run. It's not fully decentralized and certainly not censorship resistent, but it's good enough for these companies that want to use koleido

jesus, I believe in link too, but if you think the versions of ethereum launched via koleido will be using the public chainlink network on the etherum main network you don't know what you're talking about. People are trying to explain it to you. Just listen and try to learn something new. This certainly isn't a bad thing because they were never going to use a public chain to begin with, and their contributions to the code, which will probably come, will also be applicable to the chainlink that's deployed on the ethereum main net.

this just lets them write their transactions to the ethereum main net so if there is collusion on their private chain and someone changes transactions they can go back and see. They are still using their own private chains but have this as a security feature. it doesn't change the fact that they won't use the main public chainlink network, it's just the private chainlink network stuff will be written on their chain, then for extra security to the main net...

>this just lets them write their transactions to the ethereum main net
That's what "using Ethereum" means, yes lol.

no, it's a tether they can choose to have all their transactions on their private chain written to the public chain for extra security. The original transactions are recorded on the private chain, and then a copy is also stored on the public chain, which like I said lets them verify if someone has colluded and made illegitimate changes on their private chain.

at that point you have to kind of wonder why not just use the public chain, but that's just not what koleido is.

That's literally what ETH was always for you dimwit.
ETH was always meant to be a "base level protocol" onto which solutions and applications would be built.

Oracles for instance do the exact same thing you describe.

jesus, you have no idea what you're talking about but you're so confident. look up the dunning-kruger effect; this is really sad.

Look up how Oracles work.
And how Vitalik describes ETH.

Can't believe you actually spend your time coming up with this nonsense to scrape together a few extra LINK to your baby stack.

But if those private chains want to access real world data, they will get it by using chainlink.

You know how I know you just heard about this concept?

brainlet

sergey is a paranoid schizophrenic

me too, why do you think i trust him?

Nah explain

Bump

this, at least one other user knows what's up

how does a copy of the private chain get backed up onto the public chain?

Fudders are a blessing in disguise. Just like gore posters keep normies away from Jow Forums, or like how vultures rodents or insects play an essential role in the natural order, Fudders are an essential filter that make our whole ecosystem sharper and more effective. Only a retarded redditor would hate on the fudders because they say things that don't align with his dreams and desires, because they challenge his thoughts and feelings. Safe echo chambers and comfort bubbles are enemies of evolution.

kek there are some confident dummies in this thread. Kinda unnerving.

chainlink associated with terrorists - anyone see the iran post?

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu