Adoption is happening right before our eyes and we are missing it

Pic totally related. While looking for a coin to throw my money in, I saw a piece of news about a daughter company of Samsung investing in some korean blockchain startup back in 2015 or so. Curious, I thought, why haven’t I heard about this earlier.

Turns out that we were totally fucking SCAMMED in January 2018. Well, it shouldn’t be news for anyone that this was a mania and a giant international Ponzi scheme, but the roots of lies and deceit run deeper than you could imagine. Remember Icon, AION and their Korean Interoperability Alliance? Remember how they were the next big thing? Remember how they were a Smart Money investment? Turns out this was just pure hype without substance.

Returning to my first paragraph, what was that Korean startup? It’s name is Blocko, and they were funded by Samsung SDS and Sparklabs Capital, a huge VC in Korea. Turns out that Blocko has a private blockchain product called Coinstack. Are you ready for the kicker?

The clients of Blocko include: Hyundai Motors, POSCO, Samsung, korean banks and many more. According to different sources, they have from 80 to 90 percent of Korean blockchain industry market share. And the narrative was that Interoperability Alliance is the shit.

Anyway, if you look at the news, it shows that most of the projects that Blocko did in collaboration with these companies were done in 2017 or even before, so adoption was already happening before the mania and most of the companies now are just laggards that jumped on the blockchain bandwagon promising that adoption will be happening soon.

It baffles me that I have never heard about it. It baffles me that I have never seen a single mention of Blocko. I feel bad that I fell for the interoperability alliance meme

Attached: aergoresearch.png (1800x1600, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/samsung-sds-blocko-to-develop-blockchain-for-samsung-card/
prnewswire.com/news-releases/korean-blockchain-technology-company-blocko-secures-8-9m-in-series-b-300663842.html
m.cctvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=91022
businesswire.com/news/home/20161207005543/en/Lotte-Card-Launches-Blockchain-based-Biometric-Authentication-Service
ethnews.com/new-korea-exchange-opens-with-blockos-blockchain-technology
bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=375799194
forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/08/24/five-really-interesting-innovations-and-products-in-global-fintech/#57437bde38e4
icopools.io/en/ico-details/aergo
medium.com/aergo/pre-announcing-the-aergo-public-token-distribution-event-cf94b5c2fe84
ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/south-korean-local-government-uses-184956923.html
forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/08/24/five-really-interesting-innovations-and-products-in-global-fintech/#7a11e12e38e4
eth.town/br/game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>but user, why do you tell us that?

Don’t know really, just wanted to share I think. There is nothing that can be done yet. Blocko is currently developing an upgraded version of Coinstack named Aergo, which will feature both public and private chains and that sold out during the private sale (no public sale was held). Not on exchanges yet, so nothing you can do.

I am gonna stay in the thread, if you have any questions about this

is LINK involved?
>else /thread

Imagine posting this much without a single source.

AERGO is the real deal. It's basically what ICON should of been. ICON were wraped up in their "partnerships" instead of developing their blockchain. Aergo already has millions of Korean citizens using their blockchain products through Lotte.

google: blocko samsung lotte
heaps of sources to back this up

imagine being such a lazy fag

prnewswire.com/news-releases/korean-blockchain-technology-company-blocko-secures-8-9m-in-series-b-300663842.html

m.cctvnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=91022

businesswire.com/news/home/20161207005543/en/Lotte-Card-Launches-Blockchain-based-Biometric-Authentication-Service

based

maybe, they'll likely need oracle solution in the future

too many shills

oh and even this

ethnews.com/new-korea-exchange-opens-with-blockos-blockchain-technology

Aergo is legit and definitely feels like a better ICON.

At any rate, this and Harmony are 2018's last hope for alt blockchains. If these two don't moon, none of your bags are safe.

Attached: 1512837650823.jpg (1920x947, 540K)

Do you even Bloomberg?

bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/snapshot.asp?privcapId=375799194

Lotte Card in the Bag too

Attached: 2018-11-10-01-18-www.bloomberg.com.png (1423x1980, 222K)

wtf, was I like the only one who never knew about this beforw

Hyperledger Fabric is already doing what they are though... they are in for some tough competition.

forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/08/24/five-really-interesting-innovations-and-products-in-global-fintech/#57437bde38e4

I googled Blocko Exchange on accident and found this on forbes. but they're using COINSTACK from blocko

how does this remotely relate to aergo?

Attached: forbes.png (650x463, 25K)

Fuck this ICON has more partnerships in the bag

Yeah, seems like you are the only one lol.

I invested like 9.5 ETH into the presale and another 8 ETH into some VC reseller pool.

There were quite a few pools selling VC resales: icopools.io/en/ico-details/aergo

You should sign up to the pools and hope another Aergo pool pops up.

Don't think there will be a public sale they have been doing airdrops for proof of shill: medium.com/aergo/pre-announcing-the-aergo-public-token-distribution-event-cf94b5c2fe84

you actually got into their presale??

Yeah, I got baller friends that I piggy back off.

Claimed: FBG capital, GBIC, Dekrypt Capital, JRR Crypto, Block Crafters Capital, Lemniscap, Chainfund Capital.

Confirmed: Lemniscap, GBIC, Rockaway Blockchain.

So they havent gone to public sale mode and these fuckers went into presale?

Attached: icopools.png (857x521, 44K)

>company has a product
>product has clients
>company does v2.0 of the product
>how does it relate????

ok i read up on COINSTACK

COINSTACK is a purely private blockchain. It works, they have customers, they're still contracted.

AERGO is building a hybrid blockchain. so it uses COINSTACK, private, and adds a public layer so that private blockchains can interact with certain assets between each other if allowed, but others can host shit on the public chain

>'n-tier architecture hybrid blockchain' mumbo jumbo.

But i think this could be a thing if they already deployed the first one

Attached: N-Tier Blue Background.png (1280x720, 185K)

What's your ROI like?

kek, you are literally braindead. Never heard of Aergo before this thread, but ICON being shit is public knowledge for a long time

you deserve a (You) for being this baller

So more reason that ICON lied to get ICO money and should be fined up the ass by the SEC

daily reminder: South Korea IS NOT A MEME, because it's one of the most progressive gubbaments out there and you should keep a close look at what comes out of SK.

However, ICON IS A MEME and everyone defending it is a salty fucking bagholder

Sounds like another scam, I too can make a shitty permissioned blockchain using hyperledger or whatever and then launch an ICO to make it public but that doesn't mean it's useful or decentralized

Probably 5x all up. I go into a lot of ICO/presales so shit is spread out or locked up. Lose some and win some, timing the sell is still very hard. So average up probably 5x. Aergo is probably one of my bigger contributions as it looks like a sure thing.

yes buy can anyone bag CISCO, Samsung Card, HYUNDAI.

Anyone can make a permissioned blockchain but can u pull the strings to land actual contracts and deployed blockchain systems since 2015,

not just

>ICON
>MOU
>...used blockchain?

read up their whitepaper, i'm looking at the token tank vid rn

Attached: Coinstack - Core Product (full stack tech sol) usages in real world applications.png (1280x720, 135K)

what the fuck they actually made a voting system for korean government

sounds better than icon lol

what else did you invest in? picks for nov EOY?

link?

ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/south-korean-local-government-uses-184956923.html

forbes.com/sites/montymunford/2018/08/24/five-really-interesting-innovations-and-products-in-global-fintech/#7a11e12e38e4

Still got a bag of Fantom waiting for market makers to pump it.

Bitmax may do quite well when it is live and trading.

A big gamble would be Peercoin because it is getting airdrops from Bitcoin Air (snapshot Nov 22nd) so can pump before snapshot date and drop like a anchor after.

What about SNTR?

Don't know too much about it but looks like it has potential.

It could pump like one of the many alts just looking at the flat line chart. Long term is a gamble so have to see how well the team delivers and do what they say.

Oh and check out ETH TOWN new Battle Royale game: eth.town/br/game

They will release sometime in Nov/Dec. Be the first to put some ETH in and you will be early in the ponzi. They are a solid game dev team that has already delivered original ETH TOWN game. Sign up to their mailing list to get first heads up on when they go live and throw your ETH in for the early ponzi returns.

I've made quite a handsome sum from ponzis in the past like Fomo3D, Etheremon, Cryptokitties, Crypto Countries etc.

re : SAMSUNG SDS

Attached: whitelabeltheory_chan.png (2936x2600, 3.59M)

Hating myself for being too late for the KYC. Anyway, thanks OP for telling me about the project, will make sure to get some of it

what is this!

huh, this is interesting. Mind elaborating on the part with ABN Amro? I found the article but didn't see Quant being mentioned