BTC

Alright user, we all feel the same. Like shit, because crypto is shit ATM. But you haven't dumped your bags, have you? I hope you haven't. Because BTC is clearly before great bullrun, just give it at least 3 months. I guarantee that during upcoming 3 months BTC is going to break 10000 at least once.

Attached: Bitcoin_Digital_Currency_Logos.png (190x189, 42K)

shouldn't some alts move against btc? why do they all neck themselves the moment btc farts down 0.1%? at this point they are just loss multipliers.

I hope not. Nothing has actually changed with BTC and the blocks would be instantly full. Every other crypto is shit and has no community yet. Another bull run right now would be very bad for all of crypto. Nothing is even built.

Some do move against it. But not many of them. I advise you to sell alts once the bullrun starts, then sell BTC and buy alts in multiple waves above 10000.

some of the very low supply coins like zec, wau, and some others do, but the billions of supply shitbags always drop

I sold in December

Attached: C22EE228-E729-4AE1-A003-2634B3F0C185.jpg (480x360, 54K)

t. doesnt know what a market cap is

> 2019
> BTC is still stuck with 1 MB block size due to jewstream

Attached: satoshi1.png (1048x225, 11K)

Blockchain is a failed technology because it doesn't scale! You can stop trying to fix it and go back to proven fiat.

Attached: t41ui1txumv11.png (914x866, 1.13M)

isnt that a hat that they have to wear at the gold mint to keep their hairs out of the coin stamps?

Absolute cope. Crypto is dead bro. I sold everything and going back into fiat. The experiment is over and failed. Fiat isn't going away anytime soon.

You can't raise the blocksize! How will we be able to secure the chain against the evil banks/government/financial elite/Roger Ver without running a full node on our $5 rasppis?

Attached: MBVUxGF.jpg (1024x576, 88K)

All of you talking about blockchain as failure. I wouldn't be so sure. And of course BTC isn't so valuable, because it's useful.

it's not useful at all when a transaction takes 48 hours to be settled

iT's NoT uSeFuL aT aLl.
Man nobody cares about that. Bullrun will happen regardless of usefullnes of BTC.

and you won't be able to deposit your BTCs onto exchanges when the bullrun happens

Why though??? This smells of delusion.

You permabulls are the worst. There is no bull run happening ever again. Crypto is completely dead. WTF kind of fantasy land are you living in right now?

Then short BTC, if you are so sure no bullrun will ever happen again. I am sure it's going to make you a lot of money.

What do you delusional crypto crappers not understand? I don't want any part of your manipulated fake market. Internet money doesn't exist, period and your whole house of cards is collapsing. There is a real stock market out there where the adults make money, thats where I am.

I tried this and have a few good trades. Problem is when I short it I get BTC as a reward. I am hoping BTC crashes so I get more BTC. At this point I slapped my forehead and knew it was all a scam. I played stupid games and all I get are stupid prizes.

btc 50k+ eoy, but unironically

>Internet money doesn't exist
But it does exist, it is just as real as 1 + 1 = 2, which exist in Nature in may forms, such as when fuzing two Hydrogen atoms into into a Helium atom.

So you are just cuck trying to sound cool.
Not at all you can short and get reward in fiat.

Sadly you are right. Was a great way to steal money of the kikes on wall street though.

Nah op dump your bags and suck my dick because you are a gigantic faggot

Monopoly money exists too, doesn't mean its worth a shit.

Nah, you will see in 3 months as I said.

There is unlimited monopoly money, limited Bitcoin.
You are smarter than this, user.

A limited amount of something worthless is still worthless.

Value comes from scarcity. Being scarce isn't sufficient to grant a value, but Bitcoin *does* have a value.
Historically speaking, it is a great medium to store the information created by sacrificing your time and energy on some endevour.

Bitcoin exists, and it has value.

>Bitcoin exists, and it has value.
How heavy are your bags user? Mine are heavy but I laughed reading this.

More than your entire net worth.

>Former Bitcoin holder here, it's hilarious watching Bitcoin crash and burn! But in all seriousness, we can't let Craig get the Tulip funds.

I believe in BSV it is the Bitcoin that closely resembles Satoshis Whitepaper for P2P digital Currency.

You're trolling. I laughed out loud reading this.

Remember when Tulips were a great store of value? You people are getting dupped and are too stupid to see it. Crypto is just made up numbers on a screen that do nothing. At least I can use my dollar and buy something at a store.

Troll or literal boomer? I cannot tell.

two new nChain videos on youtube. check their channel, this probably wont bump on Jow Forumsbtc

Attached: bitcoin cash vehicles.jpg (768x768, 115K)

Die cashie

This is literally the only somewhat rational argument cashies make. One kinda good argument, fucking millions of 9 year old shills

BTC 4k eoy. Sell now or stay poor

if you understood stocks as well as you think you did then you would know the only direction we're heading, in the long run, is up. In the long term most things are bullish

I know that stock represents real companies that create real value. Not invented currency with magic values.

Lol it literally exists right fucking now retard

Attached: 1540780288506.png (376x341, 104K)

>i don't know what a blockchain is, i'm down 50%, and angry that other people are making money
I'll just leave you be then

AND THEY SAY THIS GUY HAS THE SYNTAX OF CRAIG WRIGHT LMAO

I’m not selling until we hit 20k again ,it’s been stagnant for almost a year now

that's what real men do.

My magical internet money is gonna buy me a real house one day bro.

But it's not "stuck" at 1mb. It was an intentional choice that was adhered to by the community and network at large. Hence why only a minority of people forked off. The devs realized that having to do periodic hardforks is a huge security hole and they want to basically force themselves and the community to come up with other solutions first. Companies like Coinbase and Bitpay don't give a fuck about Bitcoin's long-term viability hence why they wanted to take the shortest and easiest route possible "just raise the blocksize bro". Private companies have a different mentality compared to an open source project managed by academics and linux autists. They both have their place, but a private company is coming from the old-world of bailouts and and central control. They want results now and if shit gets fucked up, well just dial the CEO of Bitcorn on the phone and ask him to change the rules! That's their mentality which is offensive to the nature of Bitcoin.

With segwit and LN, 1mb will be sufficient for some time. Time to figure out a better solution and possibly obviate the need to even raise the damn limit at all.

Attached: DNUdxmAXkAADPcU.jpg (825x510, 54K)

mm yes lets ignore the VARIABLE block limit that satoshi put in as a scaling solution. I think the creator knew what he was doing, thanks.