Link listed as oracle service for ConsenSys-built Kaleido's full stack marketplace

kaleido.io/kaleido-launches-blockchain-marketplace-with-plug-and-play-services-and-solution-partnership-program/

"Early adopters of the Kaleido Marketplace have said that it eliminates 80 percent of the custom code required to build their blockchain project. Clients now have access to native AWS integrations, popular services such as HD wallets for privacy and ID registries for organizational identity, as well as industry products such as Chainlink for smart contract oracles, Viant for supply chain management, OpenLaw and Clause.io for real-time legal contracts, and many others—all at the click of a button."

Kaleido is a hybrid blockchain built on Ethereum for enterprises/businesses. It was launched by ConsenSys in partnership with Amazon, and the software kit is available for purchase on AWS.

Attached: nolink.jpg (251x201, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHCC5w3ksi0
aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/launch-enterprise-ready-blockchain-networks-on-aws-in-minutes-with-kaleido-a-consensys-solution/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

Yaaay woo hoo!

You have to go back

But I was born here.

This is actually bearish for chainlink. In fact it's literally dumping right now. Target: 4000 sats

We know, dude. Look at this video:
>youtube.com/watch?v=lHCC5w3ksi0
Look how easy it is for businesses using this to go "Add Chainlink" as a service to their node. That's some easy motherfucking adoption right there.

Did I write this?

NOTHIN WRANG WID ANTS!

Attached: 1498622704261.png (300x250, 23K)

I like ants they are funny

Fuck off faggot we can smell the plebbit on you from a mile away. Go. Back.

Take a deep breath, life isn't so bad. You can get through this user

Redditor here. Thanks for telling me about Chainlink :)

everything's dumping right now, you rube
there's a difference between bearish trends in the market and bearish news--how tf is this news bearish for link lmao

Attached: 1530886422708s.jpg (241x209, 5K)

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?! THEY USE A PRIVATE ETH CHAIN. THE SHADOWFORK IS REAL.

Attached: Screenshot_20181109-191039_Samsung Internet.jpg (1536x1602, 410K)

i’m getting antshare vibes

> Basically there is a price oracle built into the smart contract. It checks the LINK price every ETH block (about 15 seconds). If the price of LINK is trading over $0.50, the smart contract automatically releases LINK tokens to dump on the market until the price is driven below $0.50. Through this mechanism, a stable LINK price is kept at $0.50 or below. For this reason the token price going over $0.50 makes no sense - it's literally not possible. It's all in the whitepaper, you should check it out.

Tough words. Except its literally dumping right now.
Basically, the price can't stay above 50 cents. It's by desgin

Kaleido has literally nothing to do with the ethereum main net. It's made for creating permissioned chains, and guess what, you can't run a chainlink node if you don't have permission to run the private ethereum node, so this will not be using the chainlink tokens you and I hold.

this is good that there's so much interest, but I suspect there will be quite a big drop in price once anons understand that kaleido users will not be interacting with the chainlink network on the ethereum main net. Literally just go read the kaleido site, this isn't a secret.

4chaner here. You are very welcome! =)

1/10 FUD. Even if the contract is on a permissioned blockchain chainlink tokens will still ride on Ethereum mainnet.

CTRL+V much?

>Kaleido has literally nothing to do with the ethereum main net. It's made for creating permissioned chains, and guess what, you can't run a chainlink node if you don't have permission to run the private ethereum node, so this will not be using the chainlink tokens you and I hold.

this is good that there's so much interest, but I suspect there will be quite a big drop in price once anons understand that kaleido users will not be interacting with the chainlink network on the ethereum main net. Literally just go read the kaleido site, this isn't a secret.

Blockchain Agnostic you fucking twunt. It doesn't matter what kind of blockchain they use. If they want to pay for full end to end decentralization, they will have that option by using the decentralized Chainlink network.

you're totally missing the point. the blockchain agnosticism doesn't matter, these are literally just forks of ethereum with different consensus mechanisms and usually not PoW. The private versions of chainlink are decentralized in the exact same way any permissioned chain is. There are some nodes that only people with permission can run. It's not fully decentralized and certainly not censorship resistent, but it's good enough for these companies that want to use koleido

>Kaleido has literally nothing to do with the ethereum main net.

"Kaleido’s First-of-Kind Capabilities Include:
Transaction relay to public Ethereum mainnet"

Source: aws.amazon.com/blogs/apn/launch-enterprise-ready-blockchain-networks-on-aws-in-minutes-with-kaleido-a-consensys-solution/

shaking rn . so i will just wagecuck and do something few years and then enjoy my billions

Attached: LzwJ.png (263x36, 2K)

See

see

>this just lets them write their transactions to the ethereum main net
That's what "using Ethereum" means, yes lol.

Why do you even try? You cunts are just so bad at fudding I can feel the cringe in my gut when I try to imagine someone actually writing this and thinking it would get anyone but illiterate retards to sell.

Lmao fudders rekt