If you follow Musk, and I do...

If you follow Musk, and I do, you will find out that he has an shockingly fragile and weak ego for someone who has achieved as much as he has. He honestly sees women and other people as means to and end and not as real feeling human beings. When he gets married again it will be his 4th fucking marriage, he is uniroincally going to be on his 6th marriage by the time he's in his 60s. He has six sons and 3 of them are triplets. He is always going on about trans humanism and it is pretty much a given he selected his embroys for male sex and discarded females. The odds of having 6 sons and all male triplets without fertility treatments is staggeringly low and this is totally something he would do. He views grimes as a means to an end and not as a person. She is her marketing to him, within weeks of dating he had her convinced to legally change her name to the letter "c". A bunch of other shit, he called a guy who questioned the technical merits of his child rescue submarine a "pedophile" and doubled down when questioned. He just cannot take any insult to anything he has ever done in stride or like a man who can let those who have achieved less than him insult him in anyway. He stalked down an internet troll who said TSLA stock should not be trading at the price it was and called his work and harassed his boss, personally.

This is not what a normal mentally stable person with a strong and healthy sense of self does. Is Elon a genius? I don't know but in terms of shear measurable professional achievement it's pretty hard to argue that he is not in the top 10 of any list you could put together of living men. I am not saying all this just to shit on the guy, just to let you know why he is fucking grimes.

A lot of very very high achieving people did a lot of weird shit in their personal life such as Howard Hughes, Tesla, Newton and others. If I were a billionaire I would personally try to date boxxy or crackychan

Attached: d0e2cde51ebc355f2942988e867f2000.jpg (712x534, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B2wRvhbJIQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK YOU OP. Smart people need not care about others. People are a means to an end. Musk will take us much further than you boy pussy. faggot.

Elon is a low self esteem functioning autistic genius who was bullied in grade school and the product of divorced parents. I thought everybody knew this.

he's smart but he is very damaged. picked on, beaten down his whole life until he made it.

was probably a virgin very late in life. I mean just look at him before he got a hair transplant and went on roids.

Attached: elon.jpg (618x410, 69K)

Elon is a sad, sad man. I mean, he’s one of the richest most famous intelligent men on the planet and I have a better looking girlfriend than him. Sad!

Space x is a farce, just like new age Jesus aka our savior Elon musk

the point of having money isn't to get good looking women. those would just glorified prostitutes.

the redpilled billionaires like Gates, Bezos, Zuck all married the women they were with before they made it. because that's real and not based on wealth which can disappear.

Attached: 5124efda6bb3f77a1f000004-750.jpg (650x487, 55K)

>the point of having money isn't to get good looking women. those would just glorified prostitutes.
I like Musk a lot and think he's a super neato guy he is 46 and works a lot and has a lot of responsibliities and is the father to 6 children and has 3 ex wives.

He tries very hard to stay internet cool but he is at best a reddit teir failed norrmie nearly 50yo dad. Grimes, for whatever you think of her, is a brilliant marketer and has positioned herself as the "famous but not famous indie self produced composer genuine artist" of her generation.

Elon views being with her as gaining street cred amongst his core demographic fan base of 20-60yo angsty bitter middle class frustrated chumps who think if they just had some money they could build rockets to mars too who secretly jerk off to grimes/brooke candy vids on youtube.

His new wife looks like a witch just like his mother

Very sure they were already well monied when they met.

Wrong, along with peace of mind, great food, property and a well-bred dog having a hot woman is literally the point of being rich

>hot woman

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 10.01.00 AM.png (578x698, 641K)

To a pathetic thirsty beta

it's all fun and games until she fucks Tyrone behind your back because you're just an asexual ATM to her

youtu.be/B2wRvhbJIQQ

This is all you need to know. Dude is in absurd levels of pain and purposely keeps himself there.

That is the point of being financially stable. Being rich is about competition with others and yourself, as well as just plain desire for more. It is why those with success continue to seek more, the need for more personal achievement drives them. The money is just a byproduct of that need.

>That is the point of being financially stable. Being rich is about competition with others and yourself, as well as just plain desire for more. It is why those with success continue to seek more, the need for more personal achievement drives them. The money is just a byproduct of that need.
this is what a lot of people don't get

Someone asked bill gates something about this and he said "you can't spend the money I have on things, it's not like I can spend the money i have on nice new couches or things a person would need in their life. I keep working because I work with a lot of my friends and I am invested in making my company better" something to that effect

Steve Jobs famously was paid $1 a year by Apple to be CEO at the end. He said he was at this point just autistic about making the best possible phones and laptops and there was not much to it past that

I was on board til you said date boxxy, fuck op

that wasn't terribly awkward.
he was just showing what she was in it for.

Elon is just Howard Roark for the 21st century

>personally harrassed a guy and his boss who was talking shit on the internet
Unironically Based
Thats fucking hilarious and spiteful as fuck
Thats how this guy made it, pure spite

Pedo guy detected

Yep. People tell him "it's impossible to make an online bank/car company in US/ lauch private rockets" and he is just: "You're wrong. Why is it physically impossible. I'm going to do it, loser. Then I am going to rub your face in it"

>Pedo guy detected
is that guy suing him or not

For some reason I always thought he was a charismatic dude but seeing him on Rogan podcast made me realize he's kinda autistic

Elon married his college sweetheart tho

>because that's real and not based on wealth which can disappear.

Attached: im234ages.jpg (228x221, 7K)

It weirds me out how he's always right on the verge of becoming fat, but never does.

>because that's real
>Thinks women can experience real love
> Thinks its ever not about the money

You got a lot to learn about women, kiddo.

>beaten down his whole life.

Yeah, man, let's ignore his billions of dollars family fortune.

Elon didnt inherit anything, he made a bunch of money from PayPal, he is one of the leading members of the PayPal mafia

You seemingly have no knowledge of who Elon Musk is-

His parents and grand parents are incredibly wealthy Afrikaans, who built a huge fortune on slave labor, mining, and other south african traditions.

He's never been poor, never will be poor, and was born with a diamond encrusted golden spoon in his asshole.

Wtf that comment at the end. She clearly wasn’t joking. Guess she mainly was with him for the money and fame. I feel kinda bad for Musk sometimes.. One of the greatest men alive and still seems miserable.

Yea, his parents and grandparents were based businessmen like he is, what’s your point? He doesn’t owe his success with zip2, x.com, PayPal, Solarcity, Tesla, SpaceX, Open AI and The Boring Copany to his parents. If you disagree, please provide sources.

He could risk the capital

There was a study that suggested almost all successful "entrepreneurs" had access to pools of disposable capital so that if they fucked up they could just do it all over again until they succeeded.

Elon's talent is that he fell out of a gold lined vagina.

When I was a kid I would read about Howad Hughes and I just thought that guy was amazing. I even remember saying to my dad one day "Why is there nobody around like that any more, bill gates is and others are richer but just so boring"

Well now I have my own version of him in my lifetime, and he has a twitter and can't stop tweeting about his grimes fucking and drug use and all sorts of other entertaining shit without the filter of having to have the news report on his shenanigans like HH did. And there is every indication that he will continue full blast for decades

he is a great joy in my life

you will find that most steve jobs type people had families that were wealthy enough that their kid knew they could go out and do whatever they wanted and risk everything they could beg borrow or steal 10x over and never have any real consequences. You will never really hear about a tech giant who was the son of a poorly educated poorly paid laborer. So while it's not like people like Elon or Trump were just handed 10 billion dollars. They 100% knew they could go gamble in real estate or found software companies and if it didn't work out they could always fall back on eating plenty of food and having nice clothes and a good safe nice place to live

You don’t know what you’re talking about. Zip2 only had an initial investment of ~30k and musk funded all of his other ventures with his own profits. He paid his own way through college and worked several “normal” wagekek jobs. You don’t need rich parents to start an online company you absolute brainlet.

The mental gymnastics unsuccessful people do to cope.

t. Elon

I think he might be confusing “funded with profits” with “funded from taxpayer money and money from new investors while never making a cent in profit”

Kek gates bezos zuck jobs all from well off families, most went to ivy schools, wtf is this thread

Of course having well-educated middle class (or better) parents is a big advantage, but that doesn’t mean he owes most of his success to his parents. There are plenty of examples of billionaires who made if from almost nothing. Look at the list of new billionaires from China (60 new ones/year). Most of them didn’t have very rich parents. I didn’t have rich parents myself and I’ve made enough money in my twenties to retire if I wanted to. Most of you guys just don’t have what it takes to become successful and you use your upbringing/parents as a shitty fucking excuse for all your failures. If you were born in the US you have been a lot more “privileged” in life than I have EVEN if your parents were poor.

Attached: DD3F1EB2-23FC-44F4-9408-A8FC5B7D3493.jpg (1910x1000, 124K)

>There are plenty of examples of billionaires who made if from almost nothing.
no there aren't

The vast vast majority have come from families in the top 10%

*is frantically out googling to find any billionaires who came "nothing" because if he can find a single one he will come back and say it proves his point*

Imagine the smell

He sold his share of zip2 for a ->profitprofitprofits

>Also, you clearly lack understanding of basic finance. The present value of a company is a function of all future cash flows, not just the current ones.
Since he loses tens of thousands of dollar on every tesla he sells, how long will it take him to make a profit with higher volume?

tsla is not funded with profits, it has received it's capital funding from investors and government subsidies, same with space x

Look at the pic I posted you absolute retard. Ever heard of him? He’s the third richest man in China. While you’re at, it why don’t you google the parents of Ma Huateng and Xu Jiayin too. The 3 richest men in a China didn’t grow up rich and are self-made. Might wanna do a little research befor you embarrass yourself with your ignorance.

lol?

They’re on pace to be profitable soon. I know guys like you won’t do it, but read their Q3 if you’re interested. Fwiw I think a Tesla is overvalued.

HANDS OFF BOXXY YOU CUNT

>Fwiw I think a Tesla is overvalued.
be careful about posting that online Elon will find out where you work and spend his days calling you and harassing you there

Mentally stable people are not the locomotive of humanity. IDGAF if he loves raping children. The Vision he is pushing, along with other visionaries of sharing economy and 4th industrial revolution, is worth more than what he wants to do with women, especially if they are willing...

It's hard to find real examples of men who actually made it with their own hands these days. Only person I can think of who made it from nothing to millionaire is Pewdiepie, he essentially made YouTube big, just by playing the part of a screaming manchild. Elon is just sad, can't really envy someone like that.

I don't necessarily disagree with you Newton was famously thin skinned and could not handle the even slightest criticism same with a lot of very high achieving people.

One way they train fighting dogs is to get another smaller dog and duct tape the small dog's mouth shut. Then let the bigger dog in training just fuckign savage the other dog. This increases the dog in trainings confidence and makes him go into fights thinking he cannot be hurt and just going on full savage 0 defense mode all the time. Maybe high achieving people are like this in a way and just don't know how to deal with any criticism. Trump is like this

just interesting to think about

The post you replied to. The pic is Jack Ma, the co-founder of Alibaba group. I’m done wasting my time on you.

This. We have millionaires who keep working even after they become billionaires and then we have people who say that giving people a small sum of welfare makes them lazy and unwilling to work lol.

I’m for UBI, people will get lazy and won’t try to work is a bullshit statement. Everybody has a drive in life, maybe except a few percent of nihilists/phlegmatics but I think we need to be very careful about how and where it comes from: This might create a very despotic future, where people are in the mercy or few, who don’t have any hard skills to find a job for (talking about 2-3 generations after UBI).

But what about the Ali Baba guy

>I’m for UBI, people will get lazy and won’t try to work is a bullshit statement.
yeah I agree, if you think about it we are really to where we agree as a society (mostly) that kids need to be raised to learn to read and right and have plenty of food to eat and have some access to vaccines and healthcare and that's not really something someone would debate against, like if you just let a kid go to elementarily school and eat food for free he will just turn into a lazy cunt lol

UBI is just a logical extension of that if you have a successful enough society to provide it

I say "most" and you find one single chinsese exception to the average and think this refutes what i said

>right
oops lol kek bbq tbqh

>raised to learn to read and right
You can't make this shit up

Attached: image.jpg (450x450, 52K)

Ahh. Short seller spotted.

Did you not read my posts? I replied with the ->three

Nonwhites don’t count ever, you know that

it sounds like he's smart enough to do whatever he wants but he's just a shitty person at times. i can agree about ego but i'm not sure about mentally unstable. getting divorced and remarried all the time isn't unheard of, it just means he's shitty at relationships. who cares, are we writing fanfiction now?

Well yeah, it's actually pretty simple if you look at it objectively. Millionaires have found a job they actually like doing whereas people on welfare haven't.

Starting today though if you had that an effect who is going to work in grocery stores and all that stuff?

I don't understand the question. I know at least a couple of people who work pretty shitty jobs (imo) but they'd still rather be working than sitting at home doing nothing(in their words).

>tfw no muskdaddy erotic fanfiction
>tfw you will never feel muskdaddy's Boring Company expanding your Hyperloop

Hes a pedophile is what he is.

the musk

>has an shockingly fragile and weak ego for someone who has achieved as much as he has
>He honestly sees women and other people as means to and end and not as real feeling human beings
>He stalked down an internet troll who said TSLA stock should not be trading at the price it was and called his work and harassed his boss, personally.
>This is not what a normal mentally stable person with a strong and healthy sense of self does.

Duh, he is an INTJ. That's classic behavior for them.

He really is.

I can’t believe how many people think all these industry heads are real. They’re mostly lifetime actors who were chosen because of their bloodline ffs. Their main goal is to convince impressionable young people like the people on this board that you need to be a psychopathic scumbag to make it. My god you gullible morons probably think the Sophia robot is real too.

Implying cracky is still alive

>You will never really hear about a tech giant who was the son of a poorly educated poorly paid laborer.
"never" your words user...
>inb4 replies that since they were musicians he's technically not incorrect

Attached: foryourconsideration.gif (220x220, 374K)

He's INTP. INTJs are organized and get shit done. He is just a narcissist who is really good at convincing people to give him money by repeating shit he read in Sci-fi books. None of his companies have ever made money.

I read about the shit he has done and then I see him in interviews and I just don't get it. But he must be one convincing motherfucker to have run a damn car company in the red for 15 years promising to make a profit for real next year, really this time.. every single year and at the same time getting it's market cap to 50billion dollars. He also convinced grimes to not only fuck him but legally change her name. He has convinced other beautiful women to have his male embryos implanted in them.

He must be one convincing mother fucker in real life. I would like to see him interact with people on a sales pitch or whatever it is he does when he's really winning people over

Elon musk isn’t worth as much as you may think. Tesla isn’t worth very much because it’s debt is so staggering and it doesn’t actually generate a profit (much like Amazon). He has a strong personality partially because if he didn’t his company would become irrelevant, kind of like Apple back when they had less than 50,000 iPhone users. No joke there are probably a few anons on this board who have more liquid value from LINK if you include all his debt

This is actually why he behaves in such a strange way. A crypto Chad literally spends his time as a NEET, wants to remain anonymous, has some property and a few wives but is intentionally trying to stay under the radar when he has 30,000,000 in liquid capital

>Elon musk isn’t worth as much as you may think. Tesla isn’t worth very much because it’s debt is so staggering
so you have absolutely no idea how the equities market works

Science says otherwise.

They are just coping, playing mental gymnastics to not feel bad about their shit job.

Yeah actually I do. if your company is heavily in debt and has never turned a profit you’re broke. Do you think the reason why stock market crashes happen is just because of le sudden random catastropy? It happens when the market corrects to what the underlying fundamentals and assets versus liabilities of a company are. Plus the guy is in terrible bondage due to all of the debt, I predict the retarded suits on his board (creditors) kicking him out and Tesla tanking, stock market collapsing, before they bring him on again. He and his company are very similar to apple in the 90s

> he essentially made YouTube big
this is one of the dumbest ideas i have ever read

I get you but when you put an exceptionally smart person in this world of 80% common humans that just go about their lives. Then throw in 19% thugs, tards and rejects. You are left with one percent of very brilliant people that don't quite for in. Get over it. This world is was it is.

I like this dudes post.

I love what Musk is doing but as a fellow spaz, I suggest he focuses only on 5 things at a time but then he was tired of traffic and built a tunnel in a fraction of time the government can do. I'll just let him be

tsla has a 50billion dollar market cap

I love money and profit. However, to advance as a species, we need crazy imaginative dudes like Musk. He's like Edison, Franklin and Tesla

>He is always going on about trans humanism and it is pretty much a given he selected his embroys for male sex and discarded females
why wouldn't you do this?

Quite electric

>He and his company are very similar to apple in the 90s

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 9.49.56 PM.png (1170x714, 501K)

with the exception of Elon Musk never inventing one single thing

>the redpilled billionaires like Gates, Bezos, Zuck all married the women they were with before they made it. because that's real and not based on wealth which can disappear.

this desu

Finding a woman who isn't total garbage is as hard as starting a billion dollar company. Many of these guys were successful at both.

What he said

who cares if their parents worked to set their children up with opportunities

>I am just going to intentionally miss the point and act dumb