I laugh at plebs paying 14% interest for an auto loan. Who else top tier goy score?

I laugh at plebs paying 14% interest for an auto loan. Who else top tier goy score?

Attached: 20181109_130520.jpg (1440x1254, 311K)

>there are people alive today that unironically have a score less than 750

yeah. but if you take out a loan to get a car that depreciates 30% in 1 year and manage to pay 14% on the loan.... i don't think you should have good credit. anyway these loans are zero interest with 2 years or some shit and then 14% all of the sudden, and the approval for these loans is straight up criminal they just give them out to anyone.

How do you get moves of +22 that high? What is your credit age and how many open and total accounts do you have. Excellent is excellent which I have but I get maybe +1 or +2 every few months.

804 here but its going down because I have no loans and no job. what can you do with a high credit score? I'm debating taking a loan and running to south america

Attached: 81463481385.jpg (400x400, 25K)

how much do you pay then, 1.5%?

i laugh at anyone paying more than 1.5%

Me too am I ever going to be able to just say screw the system max it all out for a crypto and wait.

lol at retards like OP that think that's their real score, check your FICO 8 idiot

you are making it brah

Attached: 1529907189335.jpg (962x642, 125K)

I laugh everyone paying interest for a loan. 0% interest in my Audi so not worth paying it with cash, gonna make more with investing that money.

That's my plan also...make sure you never have anything in your name for at least 10 years.
Also do not fly straight to SA but try to get there by road, being bus or by lift.
Leave no sign you ever got there but make it appear like you disappeared suddenly.
I think in brasil someone got married to a goat, you could do the same and put everything you buy on its name...

What a bunch of plebs

Attached: BofA deez nutz.jpg (710x472, 72K)

>credit karma
>VantageScore(tm) memescore
>thinks that's his FICO score

>buys everything straight cash money. Car, house, pants, ect.

i just got out of college and mine has always been hovering around 690-715

Where does one pay 14% on an auto loan?! Might as well buy your car with a credit card at that rate.

With a 770 my national bank offered me ~5%, which I then took to a local credit union who were able to beat it with 1.6% APR. Ended up only paying ~$150 in interest over the lifetime of the loan.

>not using Fico 8 score
Vantage score is shit tier level kek

I did this on a massive scale over years, tanked the credit score down to like 400s to go all in networth into BTC, 2013. It's a sinking ship boys, cash out on that score while it's still around

Attached: 1541640796655.jpg (500x279, 6K)

why is it every time i post here the first response is exactly what I'm doing
get out of my computer

cus we're all here for a specific reason user, we're just split up into multiple human operators contributing fractally to a collective.

you'll eventually figure it out. weed helps

Attached: 1539058789582.jpg (625x699, 46K)

I was at 750 but jjust took out some new lines of credit so it dropped. Will hit new ATHs in time.

>being a creditgoy

I am white as snow, I can't do this, plus I'm at 665 on my score thanks to (((Wells Fargo)))
Live free for the both of us, user

What's it with you burgers and credit scores? Isn't taking alot of loans a bad thing? Aren't you supposed to be debt free