Now that crypto is dead, how will you make money?

i got into cockatiel breeding, these birds are high IQ monkey/dog combo in the size of a bird. really cute. each little spawn sells for 80-100. they are perfect companions, and have a raise period. what are you doing biz?

Attached: 45684645.jpg (728x546, 75K)

I remember taking care of my friends baby cockatiel via syringe feeding them when they were reaaaaaal young. How many do you raise at a time? Do you have an incubator?

I've started flipping raw land.

I've raised cockatiels before. Very funny and intelligent birds, just a shame when one egg hatches a day late and can't compete with the further developed clutch and ends up being rejected. Unless you're emotionally stunted or extremely stoic, prepare for some heartbreak.

Ill probably have to whore myself out to pay the bills for a while, unless someone has an alternative with less aids chance.

How many of those do you move a month?

sad OP
I assumed you were gonna breed Cocktails for high IQ and use them to make your own bird kingdom

prob gonna an hero by january desu

i got into cockatiel breeding, these birds are high IQ monkey/dog combo in the size of a bird. really cute. each little spawn sells for 80-100. they are perfect companions, and have a raise period. what are you doing biz?

Do they eat the rejected baby or just leave it there ?
I wouldn't want to clean that.

I don't have aids. Post your pic

Attached: 1539701518932.png (433x429, 40K)

Wife's sister has a cockatiel and that bastard bit the fuck out of my finger the moment we were introduced. Assholes with wings, I say...

Yeah, they are an excellent judge of character.

Attached: defeated.jpg (225x225, 6K)

can you train it to suck sick
wish my wife had a sister

I had one bite me and draw blood next to my eye as a child. Im still scared of birds to this day.

its a dude user, there are no girlz on internet

Hmmm, I do have some cockatiels. Time to sell my cryptos and start breeding cockatiels?

Just leave it (I hope so). Thankfully that never happened to me before.

I’ve started shrimp farming

Breed crickets user and sell them to femboys and liberals as an ethical alternative to meat. Just work on a good recipe, mask the shit out of the flavor with sugar and spices and create a catchy name. It's gonna happen anyways, you might as well be the guy.

This.
Coins might be dead but now is still the gold rush for shrimp farming

>Breed crickets user and sell them to femboys and liberals
fucking kek

wtf

>ITT: Bull run in bound
Screencap this.
Check my 3

parting out cars.
>buy crashed miata for $500
>sell motor for $800
>trans for $300