Capitulation

We are finally going under 6k with nothing to save it this time. Who are you going to short squeeze?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (915x848, 137K)

i don't know if you realized but it started to snow today, which led to my coffee being cold, which in turn led to me getting a headache because I didn't drink it, so I'm pretty convinced I'll win the lottery tonight

>looking at amount of shorts
never gone make it. This is a reactive indicator not a predictive

Every time BTC hit 6k as the shorts went to ATHs it was short squeezed. This cant happen this time.

>history MUST repeat itself
again, never gone make it

Of course Im not going to make it I put my entire life savings into 1'0 and 0's on the internet.

This
Also I think $6,300 is November,s bottom

you know what the issue with corporate fudster like you is, they stick out like sour thumbs.
>Amount of don't buy crypto/it is bad for the environment/illegal/crack down...in msm
Alone in the last 24 hours I counted 80 articles around the globe
>Twitter
Bots calling doom and shilling shorts and referals for bitmexican like retards
>Plebbit
All crypto subs are flooded with doom callers
>Jow Forums
5 black pill threads a minute
>bitcointalk
doom callers

Just fuck off and prepare to be hung by the neck Yid

What... I am unironically in anger right now.

Attached: Df4rwFmWkAEKRo7.jpg (768x624, 81K)

>gets a headache by not drinking coffee
That's not normal user

>filename
just kys unironically

next time don't take financial advice from semen encrusted anime NEETs trying to scam you on a Siberian rice cooking website

Also I really hope CNBC shows that they recommend shorting it or something today.

what is so hard to understand about kys

This. Bitcoin is finished. Just sold it all.

Looks like we are both in Anger user. Only 1 more year to go. I however dont wish any harm upon you.

>Hurdur look at my meme imgur chart
Anger is constant with me till the last Yid was put in an oven
Now fuck off back under whatever rock you came from. btw, why should I sell 2100 btc I bought in 2012

you're going to kick yourself when it goes to $0

imagine going from thinking you're a millionaire back to broke again

Never once said to sell or buy. Much Projection user.

i'm stuck between hope and disappointment and impatience.

Broke, why, how
because I've put around 50K into the only recession prove asset and was ready to lose it all? Topest Kek, you fags really believe the meme about NEETS don't you?

imagine having this mans Iq

Ya, but they are all right. Crypto is dead. There is no volume behind any of these pumps to sustain them. Its just going to slowly bleed out this time. Everyone has moved on.

I want it to be as close to $6k at end of year, because that's what I predicted in like february, so I want to say "told you so"

hey cnn, go write another article for normies
here, nobody cares about your doom and gloom, either you are talking to pajeets who try to sell you shit or old fags with folios who can take a hit down to 8 dollar without issue

BITCOIN GOOD

NOCOINER BAD

Attached: 1541515618786.jpg (475x490, 14K)

>How to identify some outsider with no worth
Uses outdated memes

i don't know if you realized but it started to snow today, which led to my house being cold, which led to me ordering 500 of the new antminers to warm up my house, which leads to increased bitcoin hashrate, which leads to increased security, which leads to increased price

you must be a literal child because that’s normal for most coffee drinkers