This is real isn't it. Jesus Christ. Help me understand why John likes Skycoin

This is real isn't it. Jesus Christ. Help me understand why John likes Skycoin.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 12.48.10 PM.jpg (564x886, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gw7KhnrB4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He doesn't. He got paid and doesn't know how to shill it in any other way because the tech is shit.

It's probably just a scam that he's being paid to get a P&D going.

If that was true he'd have other coins across his forehead. What did they say to him?

Perhaps he doesn't consider all the other coins as shit as SKY? Can't blame him.

Skycoin is the coin that you find when you really take a hard look at the world and at the cryptocurrency industry. Pure insanity. Both of them. Skycoin is the one project that is grounded in reality, appropriate for the times, and bringing innovation. I don't know fuck all about Mcafee, but it speaks well of him to have realized that Skycoin is bestcoin.

Just the same pitch they give to everyone.
>6 years development (but no consensus algo)
>Synth is ''woke''
>Closed economy
>Fix the flaws of Bitcoin

>grounded in reality, appropriate for the times, and bringing innovation
Poor deluded skyschizo

So they're crazy people? I'm looking up stuff on reddit about the problematic community.

Here's a better one for ya OP

Attached: 5rzb6ksa90x11.jpg (960x764, 104K)

They said "either get a skycoin tattoo, or we release that video of you fucking a trap."

That's kind of hot.

Seriously though, can they actually make a new internet?

If they can make this track they can do anything.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gw7KhnrB4k

>thinking the consensus algorithm isn't coming
There has been lots of research done on obelisk. When tested in simulations, information about how to improve performance is revealed. Repeating this process allows continuous refinement. Human ingenuity is marvelous.

you pay mcafee $100k he will tattoo whatever on his back if you want even your dick or your favorite shitcoin.

>Help me understand
why the fuck do you think?

Attached: be your own bank.jpg (1012x1012, 157K)

Bitches and lambos/witches and rambos
Skycoin/we going to the moooon!

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 14K)

pajeet poo poo

Other coins would have done that long ago though.

McAfee is already pretty rich though. Why tattoo yourself if you're already rich?

>he is a scammer
>skycoin is a scam
user, I....

Skywire is supported by Skyminer hardware and antennas, although compatible with the legacy internet. The types of hardware used to support Skywire will vary depending on the economic realities in different parts of the world. In developed countries, there will be an emphasis on performance, but in poor countries, the emphasis will be on providing affordable internet access to people who don't have it right now. more than 50% of the people on this planet have no internet access, and internet adoption rates have slowed down drastically over the last few years. Internet access has great potential for education and economic opportunities around the world. The reason Skycoin gets attacked so much is that it is the most disruptive project in the cryptocurrency industry. Instead of looking for information on that corrupt leddit crypto sub, read the Skycoin blog on their website and read through the years of discussion on it's bitcointalk forum thread.

is he still gonna really eat his own dick?

He ate someone else's dick, that's how this whole skycoin debacle started in the first place: skycoin planted cameras of McAfee engaging in lewd acts with a tranny, then bribed him with the footage.

On*, not of

people want Skycoin, Mcafee wants Skycoin, anyone who isn't an indignant fool and has actually see all of what Skycoin and can be, wants Skycoin.

Attached: New York Times.jpg (864x837, 870K)

lol nigger coin , pass

Attached: skynet coming.jpg (900x1200, 188K)