Who bought BAT at the top?

Confess

Attached: 48C23D81-F04A-4AB7-9BFA-7A9159AE122B.jpg (630x630, 26K)

Attached: 1538611610304.jpg (229x220, 9K)

I bought at what i thought was gonna be the bottom, then it went down again only lost like 3 dollars realistically.

I bought bat at .50 cents user. Waiting for v1 and a partnership to bail me out.

Attached: 3C946894-7EFC-4C77-B1B3-7D72F4A228DD.jpg (500x674, 110K)

OP sucks dick
and bat is a scam
and still it will be worth more like the dollar in 6 months

Went all in the night b4 Coinbase. Way up that day. Dump happened in 15 min, couldn't sell fast enough, lost $700.

In at eighteen cents last month. Dollar cost averaging this and XLM.

Chad af

average buy in is 0.38 from the summer with fiat. From my BTC stash average buyin is low 3k so I am ok but really disappointed, BTC was like 8k when I bought so that was retarded of me...

I saw crypto in its infancy, when I was a teenager and had no money to invest. Then I saw it again as a younger man but with crippling drug addiction. I'm sober now and I will not let it slip by this time. I will continue to work my dead end job and live the way I live, all the while putting more fiat into crypto until I can live comfortably. Along the way I'll pick up the skills I need to write for the crypto space. Once adoption takes hold there will be no need to cash out to fiat in order to make the purchases I want to make. I will buy land with crypto. I will buy a car with crypto. I will buy an RV with crypto. I refuse to take a drink until these goals are met.

And then I'll go back to drifting around America not caring about anyone or anything because I will have made it.I will have made it by my definition. I won't look any different from the other tramps.

Seriously though

Who understands this shitcoin? People use Brave, get paid in BAT to look at ads, and then go dump it for btc on coinbase?

Honorable. Make sure you go all in on KYS

Tried to do that more than once. I'm immortal.

>he doesn't know who buys the BAT

50k BAT average cost of 42 cents

>thinks that was the top

>they won’t see it coming

$1000 EOY will happen because $1000 EOY will seep into normie consciousness in the next two months and they will make it happen for us.

Basically, LINK on its own is a $5 EOY coin at most. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing project and all. But there is just not enough FOMO money in the world to pump it to $1000 in these market conditions.

But that was before the $1000 EOY prophecy. We are literally memeing it into existence now. Every post, get and copypasta deepens and strengthens the meme magic. It is contained mostly to this board for now, gestating like a beautiful fetus. But once LINK hits a certain threshold - my guess is $2 or so - and enters the top 20, it will enter normie consciousness in a major way. The way that every normie knows about TRON and XRP and EOS, even if they don't know what the fuck the coins even do. And the prophecy will become revealed to them at that time as well.

They'll see a coin that came out of nowhere (from their perspective), which keeps going up and not stopping (look at the last 3 months of price action), the rise of which seems to have been foretold by an internet prophecy featuring improbable gets and insider larpers. Us Jow Forumsnessmen will see $5 LINK and think it's overbought, because we bought in at $0.50. But normies, redditards and newfags will see $5 LINK and think it's still got a 200x left in it, because that's what the prophecy foretells. And don't forget that everyone is desperate for another ETH or XRB after this extended bear market. They will FOMO in and the more they do, the more the prophecy will appear to be coming to fruition, and the more they'll FOMO in. A positive feedback loop that ends in the $1000 EOY singularity on December 31, 2018. A self-fulfilling prophecy.

And each of us is strengthening the meme magic with every post, every get, every picture of manatee sergey we post. Keep it up boyos. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1541790917596.gif (500x408, 358K)

bought at 5300 :^(

7k here, average cost ~40 cents

You poor bastards. We'll all make it though.

Pretty much this

Looking at the weekly, bat would literally have to die to deny anyone from at least breaking even next year.

LOL! It's never going to stop bleeding. I can't believe I bought this shit. Guess i'm a bag holder till zero, feels bad man.

I bought it at 20 cents and was asleep through the entire p&d. Anyone else in this position sitting with their dick in their hand?

Bought at 5000 satoshi after big red dildo. Now its another big dildo. My ass hurts.