LINK

1 HOUR CHART PAMP EET

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 2.16.28 PM.png (2002x1038, 400K)

Except its literally dumping right now. Target: 6800 sats

Luin kis shit

big if true

eoy pump will be insayne

Attached: 1523875550797.png (400x350, 82K)

>in the green for the day
>dumping

Checked and hope

it's literally dumping. target 1kEOY

Checked
Also that’s a cup and handle formation, moon soon

Basically there is a price oracle built into the smart contract. It checks the LINK price every ETH block (about 15 seconds). If the price of LINK is trading over $0.50, the smart contract automatically releases LINK tokens to dump on the market until the price is driven below $0.50. Through this mechanism, a stable LINK price is kept at $0.50 or below. For this reason the token price going over $0.50 makes no sense - it's literally not possible. It's all in the whitepaper, you should check it out.

First time I've seen this FUD it's nice

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

I have it on good authority that i am gay

I have it on good authority that your dad is gay too.

I wish this shit dump to 0.22 so I can buy it.

Attached: 1508198217771.jpg (400x405, 31K)

Dumping towards the sun

OMG Sally Swingtrader, it is dumping upwards.

Moar FUD pasta

Attached: 1539390106857.jpg (578x445, 197K)

$1000 EOY will happen because $1000 EOY will seep into normie consciousness in the next two months and they will make it happen for us.

Basically, LINK on its own is a $5 EOY coin at most. Don't get me wrong, it's an amazing project and all. But there is just not enough FOMO money in the world to pump it to $1000 in these market conditions.

But that was before the $1000 EOY prophecy. We are literally memeing it into existence now. Every post, get and copypasta deepens and strengthens the meme magic. It is contained mostly to this board for now, gestating like a beautiful fetus. But once LINK hits a certain threshold - my guess is $2 or so - and enters the top 20, it will enter normie consciousness in a major way. The way that every normie knows about TRON and XRP and EOS, even if they don't know what the fuck the coins even do. And the prophecy will become revealed to them at that time as well.

They'll see a coin that came out of nowhere (from their perspective), which keeps going up and not stopping (look at the last 3 months of price action), the rise of which seems to have been foretold by an internet prophecy featuring improbable gets and insider larpers. Us Jow Forumsnessmen will see $5 LINK and think it's overbought, because we bought in at $0.50. But normies, redditards and newfags will see $5 LINK and think it's still got a 200x left in it, because that's what the prophecy foretells. And don't forget that everyone is desperate for another ETH or XRB after this extended bear market. They will FOMO in and the more they do, the more the prophecy will appear to be coming to fruition, and the more they'll FOMO in. A positive feedback loop that ends in the $1000 EOY singularity on December 31, 2018. A self-fulfilling prophecy.

And each of us is strengthening the meme magic with every post, every get, every picture of manatee sergey we post. Keep it up boyos. We're all gonna make it.

Attached: 1541790917596.gif (500x408, 358K)

hoped and check

Except, my good sir, it is dumping right this very moment. I have my buy orders at an ambitious target of 5500 sats :^)