What kind of

fucked up logo does Bitcoin SV has?
I don't think CSW can be taken serious.

Attached: BCHSV.jpg (114x108, 5K)

go ask /x/

its a dragon. now you realize that Operation Dragonslayer wasn't about killing BTC, it was about killing Satoshi and his true vision

Attached: glow-in-the-dark.jpg (802x854, 203K)

the kind of logo that appeals to china.
i (swe) also think it looks good.

there are two new nChain videos on their youtube channel btw. i think they have a decent chance to become BCH.

Attached: bchfrog.png (423x502, 355K)

Looks like a slain dragon to me

>The orginal CSW vision
>copy + paste

is that a dragon eating it's own ass? why would they do that?

He's called a fraud for a reason. This imbecile is a scammer. And not even a good one.

>i (swe)
Opinion instantly discarded

It's it's a version of Orosboro you uneducated swine.

The Oroboros - an ancient Greek symbol of a snake (or dragon) eating its tail - is meant to symbolise eternity and a continuous cycle. The head of the snake devours the tail, resulting in the creature being an endless circle. The symbol may also refer to renewal or endless life; the beginning of an Oroboros eats the ending and thus becomes the beginning again.

The Oroboros generally does not refer to self-destruction or has negative connotations.

Attached: oroboro1.jpg (398x399, 40K)

yeah but that's a gay dragon licking it's own ass

bch holders capitulating right now lol

Attached: btcdols.png (719x382, 334K)

craig stephen wright

Looks like a rabid squirrel attacking me

Just sold all by BCH for BCHSV (futures) @60$ per coin.
Guess who will be rich next year.

Probably not you. Just dump it all and put it in BTC. I'll bet you that if you do that right now you'll easily double or triple anything you might make playing with these shitcoins in the next 12 months.

You're only just realizing this now? CSW is a pathetic, egotistical scam merchant.
I'm not even a fan of Roger Ver, but I fully support his stance when it comes to BCH and so should anyone else who cares about this market.

2clever4u

> Just dump it all and put it in BTC
Didn't you read? I just did exactly this

Based

Who gives a fuck what those tards do
Let them sissy slap eachother and fuck off to obscurity

Kek, while I agree to an extent and I personally hold no btrash, I am completely opposed to people with an ideology which infringes on our right to privacy and CSW is attempting to do this.

Nope you core shill.
CSW tries to keep BCH in legal boundaries so that BCH can actually be used as a serious form of P2P cash, whereas ABC will enable deepweb markets on the chain which destroys the chance to be taken seriously be widely accepted.
Do you really want to talk about BCH in the real world, when there are kiddy diddling and Drug market's...OnChain?
This is what would absolutely kill it forever.

CSW is totally right be stating that the network must be in legal boundaries to be able to have a real world purpose.

Crypto anarchists think they will get an Utopia by enabling what I just explained.
- false, this will kill all credibility of BCH and all that what would be left of Bitcoin was lightning network... Finnaly the vision would be dead forever. There is no second chance.

China doesn't use dragons in GD anymore.

Fuck you retards are the worst. Go look at any successful Chinese companies logo or any crypto project from their. Professional modern design.

OP's image is not an Orosboro, fucking look at it

People should be free to purchase drugs with crypto though.

>kept in legal boundaries

Sound like a statist cuck to me. Fuck off

That's a completely different thing than having drug market's build on chain.

Imagine your dollar notes would contain a nakes child as a picture. That's what BCh ABC will be in the eyes of the world after they have Deep web markes on the chain, on the coin.

It's not about paying for drugs it's about building the fucking drug market inside a distributed ledger

Go use monero then faggot. BCH nor bitcoin can evade the law forever. Especially considering the adoption over the years has been dogshit. Just nonstop speculation, scams and gambling. With things like coinmixing you can do it if you really wanted to anyway, you'd just be a fucking retard.

>You can have your cryptocurrencies we just want to take away permission-less money, let craig "hello world" wright confiscate coins at will, make sure all income is reported etc etc

You need to kill yourself ASAP. Taxation and government control is theft

Attached: ancapball.png (373x402, 210K)

>permissionless means free to break the law
lmao???

There will be no government control you faglord. How would this be possible.
You are talking shit.
If SV is not winning, it's fucking over.

Breaking the law is awesome. Don't be a statist cuck

Nothing is stopping you from doing it. Nothing is also stopping the government from trying to arrest you. Use monero and don't get caught, it's really that fucking simple.

Nothing is preventing me from laughing at you morons when SV hits rock bottom.

>$50

and nothing prevents me from laughing if there is never a split resulting them to both go to 0. Only the stupidest of speculators would touch that shit after s2x.

>unironically reading on a chin