Wtf is the piece of shit and what does it do?

Wtf is the piece of shit and what does it do?

Attached: IMG_1422.jpg (300x168, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whycardano.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Other than exist as a money incime I mean, what's the point?

changes fugly men to even fuglier women

Incinerator

Kek

Zilliqa and ADA will be in the top 5 by this time next year. Cap this.

feeds charles

>Zilliqa and ADA will be in the top 5 by this time next year. Cap this.
>trannys, pajeets and chinks
>Summer child hasn't learned anything from /biz

Why??? No one can ever tell me what this piece of shit exists? What does it do?

It's posts like these that really show the degradation of Jow Forums. "Coin X will be Y price by Z time" without any reason or backing behind the post. This post contributes absolutely nothing to the discussion and should be, in my opinion, a bananable offense.

Anybody?

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF THIS PIECE OF SHIT

Calm down, it's just the future cryptobehemoth.

>completely ignorant brainlet
>another cardano fud thread
never change biz

>thinks this retarded fud thread is a "discussion"
go back to redd!t dumbfuck

whycardano.com/
>now read

The Cardano network is secured by Proof of Stake & Delegated Proof of Stake. There's also going to be an inventive to run a node. It's also the only project that's peer reviewed. Academics valute whether the concepts described in Cardano's Whitepapers are sufficiently outlined or not.

>inventive
it's incentive, fuck it

it's ETH but better shithead

>It's also the only project that's peer reviewed.
I really don't get why this is a talking point. Those who can't do, teach. Why would we care what the academics think? What great innovator ran his ideas through the academics first?

Attached: 1537195744768.png (1172x965, 680K)

You're right, calling this thread a "discussion" would be an insult to english varnacular. That's just how bad Jow Forums is at the moment. But hey, it's better than literal pajeets shilling shitcoins like kidscoin or rubycoin.

Attached: 1532550387320.jpg (768x960, 76K)

I'm an actual English teacher.

*English

*vernacular

*Pajeets

*Kidscoin

*Rubycoin

Nigger you get a D+.

Attached: 1541125419819.jpg (480x447, 56K)

Buy now or stay poor

Senpai it's a Jow Forums thread, not capitalizing certain words doesn't take away from anything. Also, sorry to hear about your job.

Chainlink is also peer reviewed, faggot.

to keep it short: cardano is going to organize hundreds of different blockchains and allow people to attach meta data to their transaction if they want to. imo cardano is pretty much the key to institutional adoption, along with a few other tokens too. They even have a web browser coming down the pipes for dapps and shit. ADA is a pretty safe bet overall, I would at least make space for it in your portfolio if i were you.

G4ye5t,
> gayest. Just like your faggot tranny coin.

A decent post and the first reply is an user shouting GAY. Classic Jow Forums

Attached: 1534091373291.jpg (540x960, 36K)

Look at his ID, brainlet.

>gang

Kek he really is a nigger

No wonder he’s oppositional to education

YEAH, I SEE HIS ID. HAHA HILARIOUS, BUT YOU STILL CALLED HIM GAY, WHICH DOESN'T CHANGE MY POINT.
Hey, DO NOT call me a nigger. I'm many things but my skin is not black. I said sorry for being a teacher because the profession is heavily underpaid and oversaturated in America.

It's Etherium + Reddit. It has no reason to exist.