How to make it

Don't smoke weed or even try it;
Don't use any other illegal drugs or even try them, even if they get legalised out of political pressure;
Don't smoke tobacco or even try it;
Don't ever get drunk, only consume alcohol in small amounts on formal occasions;
Don't have chaotic sexual relations, no matter how alpha it seems;
Don't ejaculate more than once a week or so (see the testosterone curve for abstinence);
Don't eat junk food more often than a couple of times a month.

Not hard at all, if you have not started. Never get on the slippery slope out of 'experimentation'. What's so unusual and experimental if every chav has tried these things?

If you want to relax, lie down and listen to music or an audiobook; walk around nature or go to a museum; engage in a hobby like drawing or table-top games; watch a good film or a lecture; write about your life and plans; read a book or a decent magazine. Even shitposting on the internet and playing intelligent computer games is better than destroying your brain with drugs and alcohol. If anything, you should be saving your brain with things like omega-3 or noopept instead of beating it down. You have a rare stance and independence of judgement when it comes to the predicament of the white race, and you're making it all come to nought by destroying the only faculty with which you can act upon this stance.

Attached: 1541786718582.jpg (361x311, 12K)

fuck you

>don't have any fun just lay around and listen to audiobooks
haha thanks OP but good post thanks

triggered degenerate slob

I'm doing heroin right now for the first time just to spite you. Feelsgood.jpg

t. virgin

All you need is Jesus and everything will work out as designed.

Woke up with them delusions of grandeur again, virgin?

Truth.

To add to this, your food should be as unprocessed and chemical adulterant free as possible. Do not drink tap water. If you are on any long term prescriptions, do everything in your power to adjust your lifestyle in such a way that allows you to get off of them. Many prescriptions are detrimental in the long term, and if you are young, many non-congenital and even some congenital disorders can be healed or diminished with lifestyle changes.

I bet you can't even grow a beard!

Attached: hXMKV.jpg (1242x1167, 80K)

Go back to your church group faggot this is biz not your personal blog

>white race
You people keep trying to get others to "save the white race" and the people you're talking to aren't white. California and Texas won't "save themselves" by being pro-white, California and Texas are majority latino. Same thing with Gen Z "fixing themselves" and being "pro white", they're not a white generation. They're a latino generation. You're asking a wolf to act in the defense of deer.

>tfw weed is legal where i am
>tfw meditate and eat healthy food, align chakras in correspondence with universe
>smoke weed to open up third eye and live prosperous
>do other psychedelics to have spiritual visions to integrate into my daily life

dont listen to Op, he has no soul. he doesnt understand that opening your heart up is one of the most important parts in being yourself.

weed blocks your third eye and heart chakra you faggot everybody know it muddles up your aura

you sound like every other pot head loser, lay off the bong and fix yourself.

My ancestors are in the dirt and I ingest them. I learned the bitter taste of dirt.

Attached: IMG-20181107-WA0005.jpg (1204x1188, 122K)

Weed aligns you with the universe in the same way that a rock or chunk of dirt is aligned with the universe. No agency, no ambition, no will, and perfectly content with it.

Although some of what you say is good, treating yourself like a NPC is not. No one will look up to you for this, everyone knows what a megafaggot you are. You will not make it.

Get a load of this moralfag. You Puritan faggots are missing out on so much. I can't even imagine not experiencing psychadelics at least once. That shit changes your perspective on life.

No it doesn't you dishonest faggot

So you've tried them? Why are you telling people to never try illegal drugs then? Are you a hypocrite? Also you're full of shit and they do let you tap into your third eye. Also I know this is probably bait but either way you're still a faggot.

You've also clearly never tripped off ketamine at a rave. It's a totally different existence from the monotonous day-to-day shit we deal with most of our lives. Cucked and bluepilled. Not going to make it.

>Don't ejaculate more than once a week or so (see the testosterone curve for abstinence);
Have fun wetting the bed

do you sleep completely naked? usually i mess up my underwear at night

MUH PROCESSED FOOD
MUH TAP WATER
MUH JEWISH MEDICATIONS

fuck off retard

True the real red pill isnt doing drugs, but it helps me sleep and get through another shitty day.

What's the point of making it if you never have any fun?

Literally the virgin from the virgin vs chad meme.

I STRONGLY agree

Have you ever seen the chad meme used more than once? This is how you become a CHAD

shiiiit dwaaag
I blaze 4 out of 7 days of the week
Get a buzz on or drunk almost everyday
do a few bumps of coke every month
acid
mushrooms
coffee everyday, couldnt tell you the last time I didnt
Ciggys sometimes
The last time I went out I got drunk, stoned, key bumps and mushrooms
Am I gonna make it? Am I?

I dont drink soda though that shits bad for you

I can smoke a bowl to that

Saving the white race is saving your race too shitskin

Attached: IMG_3730.jpg (1024x618, 170K)

>smoke weed regularly since the age of 15
>do mdma and coke on regular basis since 18
>smoke cigarettes since 14
>been drinking alcohol heavily from time to time since 14
>fuck random bitches with no condom
>ejaculate nearly everyday
>use ubereats nearly everyday, usually to buy junk food
>already made it

being a chad 2015 buyer > being a virgin faggot january buyer. stay salty and stay cucked

you faggots with your sad ejaculation shame are all going to die of prostate cancer.

the weird part is you just ejaculate overnight if you don't do it when you're awake...it makes no sense

My advice was for people who want to improve, not perpetual social dead weight like you. You should keep doing whatever you are doing, or kys. Either way, same result.

based and redpilled

except for the free pussy when you're not in a relationship or married, that's acceptable if you state your intentions from the beginning with the girl and it's mutual

gay and bluepilled

Attached: gaylord.gif (680x453, 152K)

Cigarettes are fuel, makes you sharp between the ears and more focused. Basedyyboy