Stay away from BAT

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/9vjucl/daily_bat_discussion_meltdown_november_9_2018/

The dump smells like a premine cash out by the BAT creators. Why did they feel the need to make a statement on the price crash? Either way don't hold this piece of shit too long, I almost purchased it before seeing this.

Attached: ilerminaty.png (228x221, 3K)

Go back to plebbit

The person who makes that daily shit doesn't even work for BAT/Brave retard.

kys

Attached: file.png (830x56, 18K)

You fucking brainlet. Dragespir makes those threads almost every day and isn't a part of the Brave team.

>why did they feel the need to make a statement on the price crash

fucking lol, you clueless pajeet. Fuck off

This

bagholders or should I say batholders xdd

Attached: 2k48t0.jpg (500x607, 19K)

You are a fucking idiot, and I don't say that lightly. Did BAT get its dicked slapped hard? Fuck yes it did, but to insinuate that a vc backed silicon valley company headed by a silicon valley heavy hitter (who has a high net worth himself) is exit scamming is literally the pits of retardation. Even the rational people who don't like this project will call you an idiot. The reason they moved funds, and only 10 million out of 300 mil at that, was to get ready for the next partnership announcement. Eich said himself the adblock usage on whatever platform it is, numbers around 80 million users, which means statistically the total users for whatever it is would be around 200 million. So that means 200m people are about to be directly exposed to Brave. So its literally the exact opposite of what you said.

>t.50k bat holder

you dumb nigger faggot, that daily post isn't from the BAT team but just some random faggot.

Not as big a faggot as you OP, but still a faggot.

"im not even mad im impressed"
"these posts are great, even when the news isnt the best. thanks for keeping us up to date!"

hahahahahahahahaha plebbiters never cease to amaze me

Attached: 1540425699165.jpg (205x246, 18K)

same here.

>now that the pump and dumpers had their fun, its time for organic growth

fuckin delusional faggots

Thanks for buying guys! We're gonna have a great caviar party in your name!

>muh browser plugin token

This is a fucking larp, but well done.

>nice bate

>mom I posted it again

bought at 5k sat

Attached: 12469865.jpg (623x693, 77K)

>Selling the day of a -20% drop
This is good advice you guys.

Reddit:
>I think those that wanted to sell are done...

>it wouldn't surprise me to see bat pop again as it is now listed on a popular exchange, anticipation of announcements, and software (browser) upgrades

>i'll just continue to hold and add here and there, on the dips"

We are fucked

Attached: AquaCrying.jpg (300x168, 7K)

going to bounce hard
after 2800 sats tho

Attached: 1530467276607.png (999x717, 545K)

It's at #30 on CMC. Has it ever been higher than that?

I saw 26 or 27 yesterday I think.

Plebbit loves BAT as much as it loves NANO. It's S tier crypto for them, so fucking shoo normie.