IF ONLY

you knew how BAT things are

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-09_20-58-27.png (660x441, 41K)

please i need it to go back down to 15 cents. i need more time!

just bought 2.5k

Horrible year

Attached: BatYear.jpg (1437x1646, 445K)

kek. all i see is accumulation at a base line and pamping hard afterwards.

This is bullish

I thought I caught the bottom at 4600. This is genuinely terrifying. Like how much more can it possibly dump?

this coin almost did a x3 on value on a month, why is everyone surprised about this dump, you have to be retarded to lose money even at 4,3k sats

Bought 200euro worth of BAT a minute ago, tried to withdraw, got delayed for 72 hours.

Look at the weekly. If we are sans bullrun this december, you could be holding bat for over two months just to break even before a very similar dump.

Attached: nervousboomer.jpg (500x458, 90K)

I bought 0.1 BTC worth of BAT for the fuck of it, let's see where it goes till end of November

target 3.4k sats

More and more bag holders being made by the minute, this thing will take a long time to recover...

kek

i'm literally crying right now

I constantly shilled bat to be on coinbase while accumulating xlm, did I do good goys?

Honestly, sell now and tank my losses or hold for an upswing?
I thought I bought the dip right at 5000 yesterday wtih 20k bat...

Because the weekly doesnt look good, but could potentially become some sort of cup&handle together with the 30mil adblock users website thing.

Aaaaaaaaaa I should've just stayed in link yesterday

You sold link...
For bat.

Hang your head in shame, marine.

Attached: 6FCBE980-E86B-44CA-988C-C283C267770A.jpg (232x162, 13K)

checked

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SCREENSHOTTED FOR SUICIDAL SWINGLINKERS COMPILATION HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1520818535653.png (701x517, 80K)

Just a part for what I thought was a sure quick swing trade to increase my stack.
But it keeps dumping, there is no upswing in sight. The rsi's /stoch rsi/ fib levels keep getting raped.

Marine, tell me, what should I do? I lost my profits from RVN just like that
Bought another 2k$ yesterday but I'm almost back to my invested amount. Just 500$ in profit now with 5k invested since the beginning of October when I decided to buy again because the market seemed bottomed out.

Let’s invest in an illegal advertisement browser currency? Retards

Depends on your patience.

its over. we are fucking DONE. this thing is actually going to bleed all the way back down to 2700 sats isnt it? after being at 6k yesterday. fuck me

How long do you think to break even @ 5000?

I really don't know, but I'd mentally prepare for months. Big partnerships or general bull market will help. Hodling for months is easier than it sounds desu.

Thanks tbrh famalama senpai

BATs entire market history is basically one huge bullflag.

@Cryptonary on insta been charing people £500 to tell them to buy this coin hahaha rekt

I would be careful buying right now, the weekend should be slow with no news. Definitely target under 3500 sats

>No news
Breindan Eich (whatever how it's written) confirmed an upcoming partnership with a wabsite that has 80M users using adblock. Considering That about 30% users have ad block, that's about 250M users in total that will be using a website having Brave/BAT ad platform instead of Google or some other shit.

so 80M users with adblock are going to willingly give up adblock to earn your shitty BAT tokens, huh

Buying now, even after the Coinbase pro dump us unironically still buying the top.
There's still a 50% drop to support.

Kek!

I like brave and will buy back in but there is mounting sell pressure and wont announce anything till next week. Eich is a holy man so Sunday wont do you only have Saturday for anything to pop up. Should slowly drop in price till then

BATCONNNNNNNNNNNNECTTTTTTTT

You may be right. I'm not selling though, I have shit luck even if I try to time the market, even with meme lines, I'll just stay confy with my bags. If you plan to swing trading , then the best of luck to you man!

Attached: 1523979777233.jpg (443x445, 40K)

I thought Brave had adblock built in?

it does, he's just an idiot.

Fucking retards, 250M users - 80M users, how much users will it make exposed to Brave Ad??

Attached: 1522869775649.jpg (219x187, 11K)

>inb4 Brave will block their ads too by default.

imagine if they didn't block their own publishers ads even if you didn't opt in, that would be magical

Well I this we're to happen I for sure will sell all my BATs instantly since it would be a giant red flag.

Just went all-in. Lets go!

Im going to fucking kill myself for not buying LINK instead

It's not too late brother, but there isn't much time left.

>could’ve had double the amount of LINK if I dumped my BAT a couple months ago

Fucking kill me

Already we are seeing the nolinkers regret not buying. Everything going according to keikaku.

>what should I do?

What you should do is stop gambling your money on the markets and come to the realization that treating this as a blackjack table is not a sustainable method for building wealth.
you seem to have most of the qualities of a gambler, especially the one where you believe you can make back all the money you lost if you just keep pushing your luck.

Listen kid I was a lot like you when I first started investing. I was obsessed with learning about day trading and thought if I could just predict these markets short-term then I could easily cash out. You might get it right a couple times and make money, but what you are currently experiencing is the perfect example of how quickly you can lose all your progress.

If you like BAT, that's great. If you like LINK, that's great too. Pick your solid projects and be in it for the long haul. Give up the swing trading and day trading, do not be a victim to you want for instant gratification, set your emotions aside and just invest your money and build your wealth overtime.

Be smart, boy.

Attached: 1525389135848.jpg (180x196, 5K)