I feel like I lost myself

I feel like I lost myself.

Had an ATH around 350k from 50k invested and managed to trade it down to 50k? with lots of positions underwater.

The sudden sharp drops have traumatized me and altough I know exactly what do to I freeze up and are unable to anything, set stops too greedy, buy too eary, set sell too high.

Now it has gotten to the part where I feel numb about making and losing (more) money.

I should probably just stop but at the same time I don't want to be honest with myself that I am a complete failure at this.

The mental part is messing me up, making me jittery and unable concentrate on other things. I feel like I lost my soul to the market and the bears paws have deeply wounded my inner self.

Don't want to behave and sound like a pussy, but interested if someone else feels the same or found a good way to handle it.

Attached: burns.png (384x385, 343K)

Why not just buy 25k worth or Link? You'll fucking kill yourself soon for not taking this advise

Your strategy sucks, you're a bad trader, and the reason you went from 50 to 350k was the BTC bull market.

This. These nolink threads are embarrassing.

this market has fucked me up lmao.

how can you ever go back to working a job after making hundreds of thousands in just a couple months.

i feel less attached to money now i guess, since literally the only point of the money game is to figure out how to turn money into more money. its really annoying and stupid knowing theres no way out of that trap, but at least i can go at my own pase now and not get caught thinking my life isnt worth more than 10$ an hour.

buy XRP redeem yourself

Attached: scaled.jpg (546x543, 36K)

Exactly. Experiencing this market has changed me I feel like.

I feel worse not caring about losing the money than actually losing it. Though I can't afford losing it.

I tortured and traumatized myself following the market closely this year.

buy some centralized piece of shit with no useful technology

Attached: 1FCF144A-4F66-44CC-8510-63D2758CE493.jpg (682x900, 255K)

>no skill whatsoever
>multiply your money on paper, only because exponential bull run
>feel like a genious
>convince yourself you're skilled and a genious
>lose everything because of bear market
>can't accept the fact that you're actually not a genious and have zero skills
>get depressed about it

Yeah

shouldve sold in january when the rsi of btc was going up verticle. nothing goes up forever, you'll probably remember that for next time.

Problem is not feeling like a genius but feeling like a failue which makes one not trust in their own decisions and getting influenced by twitter and other cucks.

I think a good trader needs very high confidence and with a strict system it is not hard to make money if trading the trend.

Battling the emotions is hard, maybe I am just weak

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Yes it is digusting how people are being misled.

You might be right that crypto is simply over. At least for the next year and more pain is to come.

People shilling others into financial ruin will experience the same

I also made an unfairly deciscion to a friend in the past and he is now a multi millionaire while squirming around

You need to train mindfulness and get out more. The last months were a time where you should have traded less and done other things. You are clinging to the illusion you "made it" and now reality caught on to you. It ain't that easy, grashopper, it needs time, dedication and patience.

thanks for speaking sense and truth

Yes. We're all being misled by link. I think I know why you lost so much now.

STAY ON THE HORSE user. If you were taking positions at any point between about mid-January and September, you weren't trading in any real sense. You were throwing money at a wall. a big fat red wall! (S/O Brain Jaques) Learn to read charts. Learn to trade (it's not that hard). Imagine, even if it hurts, where you would be now if you had 350k to put into coins in accumulation phases.

(here's a free lesson, look at, say... ICX and NEO in the 4 hour time frame, see the big vertical line on the right? that's a buy zone. See them big fucking red cliffs to the left of the line? that's what you bought mate. Learn. Grow. Fight on. you can do this user.

Did our Fuhrer give up after his his first putsch failed? DID HE FUCK user!

This has become a sad place

All I know is I'm fucking ecstatic I bought link and it reads like you're about to kys

First of all recognize the feelings you experiencing are normal. Its the same way of being jealous over a chick you've wanted to but lost - your id is sending signals to you that something is wrong and you need to readjust your strategy for the next encounter.

Second of all you gotta decide if investing and especially trading is compatible with your personality. If you can't seem to get a break, maybe its your own mind telling you this isn't your avenue for success. Of course after earning hundreds of thousands of paper over the spawn of a few months/a year going back to normal life will seem boring and unfulfilling.

>tfw not just broke, but broken

Now that I reread this I realize my spelling is fucking aweful mates

Thats the spirit!

I will never give up, just trying to heal some of my wounds right now.

Thank you, lets celebrate in Neuschwabenland

>made 400k at ATH
>not cashed out 1 penny
>at 30k now
>feel so much immense regret at not having lived a little when I had 400k
>find myself spending some of my 30k now just to feel better
>get anxiety as I see my 30k dwindle

something needs to die for something else to live

Don't user
Just hold. Had 15 btc in 2013 bought at around 500 and nearly killed myself for not cashing out on top. Held till the jump to 450 in December 2015 and you know what, re-bought at 550 like a retard. Just hodl

I know your pain. Had over 330K at ATH, watched it crash all the way down to 12.5K. Now at 22K.

I think about it daily. Truthfully, this is my first bear market cycle so I am really learning about the pain. Last year I got in at the tail of that first Ethereum run and traded shitcoins. Felt like a genius in January because of how I traded my way up. I also thought normies are barely getting in so this thing is going to keep growing. Guess not.

So yeah, I know the pain and regret all too well. I read about people saying the bull will come back but I find that hard to believe. It's cracked open and it's obvious this is all shit.

Even the CTO of Coinbase said recently in an interview that he doesn't see mainstream adoption happening for another 10 years. So, that was our shot to sell and now we're going to be waiting a long time boyo. It's hard, because everyday is regret

crypto is dead the post

>pissing around with volatile vapourware shitcoin pump and dumps that dumped while you were holding them

What the fuck is wrong with you morons?

Op you are a fuckijg faggot if you don't buy Link. Even just 10k in Link some on this board would kill for

All your boomer stocks are centralized as well.
Cripple is quite consistent, whilr avoiding infighting, blatant shilling or missed development deadlines.
Only thing worrying me are literal niggers who already bought, but maybe they can cause the whole hood fomo if bullrun happens.
Not a fan, but there are some fundamentals for speculation.

Tell me about it user. I'm still up a bunch, but went down like 70% from my ATH. I could have made it back already, but I feel too scared to bet large amounts on trades even if I know it's likely to go up. Way more cautious now, perhaps overly cautious.

I feel kinda similar, though I took several month long breaks which really helped, and don't follow charts too closely. Oh, and I'm 50 percent down from initial. I've lost a fourth of my net worth to crypto. Only thing to do now is just hold till 2020.

Mostly the takeaway is that I'm an idiot. An expensive lived lesson about greed fomo and panic. My self conception has really changed.

OP, leave an email address if you want to talk. I have been in some dark places through what you describe, to the point of attempting suicide and being locked up in a mental hospital.

It can be overcome.