Cloudbust

Cop or not, Jow Forums?
Unironically. I have an extreme urge to purchase them right now.

Attached: Capture.jpg (1274x743, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tradesy.com/i/gucci-bloom-limitedd-edition-basketball-sneakers-w-strap-shoes/22995633/
fashionphile.com/louis-vuitton-mens-calfskin-rivoli-high-top-sneakers-85-noir-black-multicolor-284560
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1514001093384.png (1048x1034, 892K)

Do it

/fa/ggot

We have another board for this you attention seeking faggot

Definitely. Fashion is a terrific investment, converted most of my retirement account into yeezys.

nigga these gay as hell

imagine paying $750 to step in shit

"how to stay poor forever" the thread

def cop. but wait for them to hit poshmark and let some rich fag eat the depreciation.

But honestly if you're gonna hodl prada, women's leather goods are where they really generate value. The men's seconhand market doesn't have nearly enough liquidity to really earn a living.

those a strong fade OP, look into getting some gucci princeton slippers (i, myself, got the tigers ones).

Yea no, this is definitely bait.

If I ever see someone walking around in those I‘m gonna burst out laughing. Being a faggot is one thing, but this is on a different scale.

You don't know anything about the men's designer market

Holy fuck, let's say there wasn't a Prada label on it. Would you wear it 5 years ago?

If your answer is No you shouldn't buy it.

thats like some cyberpunk level shit

if there was no prada external branding but it was still made by prada, yes i would. maybe not 5 years ago though
but 5 years from now i would
and 20 years from now they would be dank as fuck
rocking vintage futuristic prada in 2038 hnnnnnng
right?

kek, imagine thinking sandnigger-tier tryhard bullshit would be a good investment. buy better-quality underarmour sneakers for a fraction of the price and look fly as fuck

That's fucking hideous. Buy 1k linkies instead retard.

you think underarmour is better quality than prada?

uwotm8

Honestly OP considering the tech they put into the sole of the shoe I would skip these.

>Granted I am tainted by the the comfort of boost.

Alternatives I would suggest :
>Maison Margiela 22 Replica High Tonal Sneaker
>Alexander McQueen oversized
>Burberry Cotton Sneakers all black.
>NMDs tripple black Japan/ cs1 good willout socks

or the ultimate Chinese rich kid shoe the blanciaga speedrunners.

I fuck with you bruh
Only if you can really afford it. But it wont make you feel different. I love designer but it can get dangerous. If you do, stop buying alcohol/drugs in exchange for these.

i already have replica lows in black/grey. buying these as a fully all black shoe. also i hate the speedrunners. chink shoe

salute
i have plenty of designer. no prada though
and i don't drink or smoke

are those fucking aqua socks?

hmm nice taste OP.
In saying that have you checked out any of Rick Owens stuff? Majority of his things are up there and have been dirty by the Chinese masses but can be matched well if you don't go full rick.

Otherwise fuck with Buscemi or Dior

One last thing, you can try the yeezy 500s in Black but you will be paying resell. In Aus you can probably haggle some indian or chink down to 380-420 but yeah.

Attached: burberry.png (1259x780, 320K)

Not that /fa/ if you ask me, but if you like them, go for it

i saw the same shoes at a second hand grandpa fashion store

red ones are nicer

what I really want to cop but bought crypto instead

Attached: index.jpg (249x202, 7K)

Should go back and buy them and sell them on grailed for 1k

That's not an insult, lol

Id pay 750 for a prostitute to step on my genitals in those

Resell for mens market is based off streetwear and sneakers.
Take Gosha stuff for example the return is a little above retail. Unless you have kanye busting out some raf simmions jacket from 20 years ago good luck you're dreaming.

Attached: 40778364_2012989135679133_3583990929649827840_n.jpg (860x863, 165K)

The Balenciagas are nicer to me the not so high sock runners w laces.
Gonna cop those next, just got a pair of these last week
tradesy.com/i/gucci-bloom-limitedd-edition-basketball-sneakers-w-strap-shoes/22995633/

Attached: 29E7050F-25DF-4D4E-A369-4F70DDBFCD09.jpg (480x640, 21K)

Wtf is this faggot thread wtf happened to biz. No self respecting white man wears anything even remotely resembling this dog shit nigger shit. Cmon lads this must be a troll

only niggers and nigger-lovers would wear this trash

r u cobie lol

get these
or these

Attached: louis-vuitton-lv-archlight-sneaker-shoes--AE5U5BMI59_PM2_Front View.jpg (491x491, 19K)

are you a child? That looks like something my 8 year old niece would wear

she can't afford them

Damn... you guys are the sheep people are talking about when they call people... "Sheep" ... look at you... completely blind and absorbed in shit shoes... sheep.

I wanna get the black triple s they’re so funky I don’t need all the colors... didn’t even know those Louis existed. My buddy just copped some real fresh ones
fashionphile.com/louis-vuitton-mens-calfskin-rivoli-high-top-sneakers-85-noir-black-multicolor-284560

Attached: EA4B5B79-D865-40E1-BC44-AB27C95C2F36.jpg (900x1179, 135K)

These look really ordinary and stupid

Are they comfy or something?

I want these but I cant bring myself to pay 5x retail into some fags pocket

Attached: Nike-Air-Presto-OW-AA3830-002-Black_1-1300x1300.jpg (1300x1300, 130K)

Attached: 214387DE-741D-41B0-BBF3-ADB04C630A0C.jpg (243x231, 41K)

THEY ARE FUCKING HIDEOUS WHAT THE FUCK. FASHION IS THE REAL SCAM FUCK CRYPTO I NEED TO BE MAKING SHITTY LOOKING SHOES.

>In this thread old heads who don't spend money on their feet and rather wear Kmart shoes.

Painful to see Jow Forums doesn't spoil themselves every now and then.

>triple s
Go for the track runners the whie with small hints of orange.

Attached: 20181110_112757.jpg (4032x3024, 3.57M)