Who else fell for it then? I lost over $1000 on this piece of shit so far. FFS

Who else fell for it then? I lost over $1000 on this piece of shit so far. FFS.

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjCznnd-1fY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop buying high

Sold 1.6 at 570 after fomoing at 420 for 11/15. They arent wrong 1mb blocks are dumb that BTC is being held hostage by blockstream devs. The same can be said for BCHABC at this point as well. Crypto is going to enslave us unironically.

ah, whadaya know, another brainlet.

Son, if you don't have any patience, gtfo now.

BCASH is in the midst of a correction that spiraled out of control due to pajeets ditching their positions. anyone with a brain is buying the true support levels in the low 8's. it's going to retest the .09's in due time

Lost at least 8k, get on my level.

Attached: 1458366504864.jpg (584x600, 67K)

This. So many people do this, it's fucking ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjCznnd-1fY

I made a bunch of money off this shit last year. I think I made about 2 grand profit then rode the iota pump with that, then got Ven at 38 cents or some shit. It was glorious times

i lost about $40 i guess i got out in time.

>falling for yet ANOTHER btrash PnD
you deserve to lose your $

You mean the bull trap? a lot of people it seems

Chinked

Attached: DeadChain.png (1330x295, 63K)

how do you know if it is high?
Not buying pumps and dumps is obvious, but how to know when it is high and down?

Lost $100 last night on bitmex. I shorted it from 870 but got scared after the short squeeze. Quite pissed as I vowed never to use that fucking site again, lost over $1000 there.

tehe

Attached: Hayes.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>nice consensus you got there cashies

It would've been worst if you bought BTC at $20k. You've would've lost $13.7k.

Why would you do that?

Attached: why.jpg (459x619, 43K)

I can't believe anyone even gives a fuck about Bitcoin at this point.

Attached: 1513525393644.jpg (569x569, 50K)

You need a store of value to be able to get in and out of as well. You dont want everything to be on the XMR blockchain.

You’re crying over a grand? Fuck off....those aren’t real loses. Transfer everything you have into btc and forget about your portfolio for a few years. That’s the only way your going to make it if you’re crying over pennies.

You could've easily avoided the "Coinbase Fee" by sending to the USD wallet then buying from Gdax (now Coinbase Pro).

Just fucking wait. Are you so new tit you don't get the cycle? Yeah, you bought high so you will have to wait a month or so, depending on where this market is going but one thing you shouldn't do is to sell at a loss. Nothing is guaranteed in this market but the cyclic nature of it. It will take time but it will recover.

If you dont remember December 17th 18th that shit wasnt working...How convenient for them.