I have 5k LINK. Is it enough...

I have 5k LINK. Is it enough? Everyone here posts about having 10k and 20k and all I want is to be able to buy a house and be a NEET in an upper middle class suburb. Will my stack take me there? I don't have a lot of extra money, I can only put away about 50 dollars each paycheck atm. I feel like by the time I break 6 or 7k LINK will already be at a dollar or more, especially with the accelerated pace of news

Attached: 1517175371294.jpg (600x900, 68K)

100k to make it, pajeet

Your good dawg, but don’t sell until at least 2021 IMO. Consider natural seclusion when link begins to move

>upper middle class suburb
Literally the shittest part of the world except for the absolute ghetto

I don't care, I was raised in a working class suburb so all I want is to live in a slightly nicer house with quiet neighbors is all. I don't want an apartment in New York, but I don't want a rural house with nothing around either.

You don’t need $50,000 worth of link to make it. This isn’t a shitcoin lol

It wasn't $50,000 worth at ICO or even before the last bubble, newfag.

100k is excessive IMO. I think anyone with over 50k is guaranteed to make it, 100 dollars per LINK is a very plausible call. The problem is I can't go through with my 20 year old NEET retirement plan on $500k

50K will seem like nothing
or was it excessive to buy btc for 50K in 2012 in retrospective, and btc is just a secure pow trustless transaction vehicle

50k * 100 = 5 million, not 500k

>was it excessive to buy btc for 50K in 2012
Yes it would have been then, lol. That would have been the gamble of a lifetime. Especially if you had the steel hands to hold through the first crash. Doubt anyone who bought 50k worth then also held all the way to the top as well. Still though if someone has the means to throw down large sums of money on crypto more power to them.
Was referring to my own initial investment, not the other anons. My 5k stack would yield that much if link was 100 dollars I meant

Attached: 1541032349894.gif (298x298, 1.78M)

Work overtime, get a side job, suck dicks on the corner for extra cash. Whatever you have to do, do it. Accumulate as much as possible before the golden bull run.

HHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG

Poorfag cope. Best case scenario is like $20 and its nowhere near the sure thing all the deluded newfags on this board think it is. This is coming from someone who bought the day it went on sale on etherdelta last year.

1 link to make it

>50K
>large sum
oh user, you should start working, and I mean not just some student job warehouse waiter gigs. Also anybody who lurked Jow Forums at the time and was into austrian economies knew that it was a save bet

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

post dick fren

Is this a meme now?

w-what if she braaps?

Attached: 1508733859876.jpg (232x217, 9K)