Satoshi Nakomoto Revealed

zycrypto.com/satoshi-nakamoto-finally-revealed-a-back-of-the-envelope-discovery-unveils-gavin-andresen-as-bitcoins-inventor/ Thoughts?

Attached: Bitcoin.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2009-January/015019.html
bitcointalk.org/?topic=6652.0
youtu.be/3t8e5Jlx-gA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-of-the-envelope_calculation
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/9v7nrv/greg_maxwell_the_man_who_hates_bitcoin_and_said/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link checks out. Thanks OP. Satoshi confirmed with irrefutable proof.

The truth is the real Satoshi Nakomoto was brutally killed and dismembered in his office with his body parts discreetly transported out of the building in suitcases after he refused to participate in running the Ponzi scheme.

Attached: 73629441_73629436.jpg (624x351, 83K)

has been debunked in 2012 iirc

He is the third member of S.N, others are Craig Wright and Dave Kleiman:
metzdowd.com/pipermail/cryptography/2009-January/015019.html

That's bullshit and I should know, since I am obviously Satoshi. I'd say AMA, but I'm rich now, so I really don't have to talk to any of you.

Peace.

errr did you read it?

My back-of-the-envelope calculations show that you need to DELET THIS IMMEDIATELY

Attached: proof.png (1893x1075, 1011K)

You aren't rich. You havent moved any of your genesis coins. Satoshi is unironically eating ramen like Jow Forums

>Thoughts?
They already told you who satoshi was. You just didn't listen.

Attached: sat-o-sh-i.jpg (680x474, 160K)

HOLY SHIT SATOSHI IS RIGHT HERE!

Attached: 1485235896153.png (508x638, 348K)

Agree there.
Certainly, SN is a collective of authors.
Not a japanese fisherman...just kidding...it's Craig Wright.
OPs link is not a faggotry though.
Andresen was probably a writer of the group[.

nah, its clear this is just more attempts at making chink shitcoins like bcash look the littlest bit legitimate, but its never going to work for the public, or the technical community.

at this point it doesn't matter who he was or is, because its clear if it was any of those people that have been compromised by the chinks and scam artists their opinion just doesn't matter anymore anyway.

Satochi Nakamoto is a code name for a group of CIA/deep state operators who devised BTC apparently as a way of funding dubious grey-area activities internationally.

Not sure why I'm choosing to post this on an Incan basket weaving forum, but you're both wrong.
Satoshi Nakamoto is NOT a group, and it is not Craig Wright.
Mr Nakamoto remains anonymous and wishes you would stop speculating about who he is.
He created something for you to use and to inspire innovation. His identity has nothing to do with that, which is why he doesn't tell the world who he is. Please stop wasting time on his identity.
Thank you

>thinks that's his only wallet

Uh, actually I'm Satoshi Nakomoto

Bullshit. Satoshi wasn’t a programmer of the caliber a state actor would hire; the bitcoin source code is full of off-by-one errors (difficulty adjustment, OP_CHECKMULTISIG), and there were a lot of early hardforks to fix critical vulnerabilities.

Entirely plausible that Gavin is Satoshi. It explains the CSW statement as well - he was throwing media off his scent.

Gavin also looks like a weaboo pussy bitch who would totally larp as an Asian.

Satoshi is and was a faggot, and I would love to suck his dick

>Satoshi wasn’t a programmer of the caliber a state actor would hire;

Yeah, if the state funded it it would have cost $100 million in production and the software wouldn't compile

gavin is a fag and sold out to the CIA
he hasn't been relevant in the project in like 5 years

checked. but what did kek mean by thes?

Attached: 43626.png (680x521, 94K)

bitcointalk.org/?topic=6652.0

Attached: gavin.png (1885x405, 59K)

Hahahaha so the CIA doxxed him and made him fess up to them about what he did, reading that post in light of this understanding is incredible

it's a bullshit article
wasn't it gavin that got duped by craigs "proofs" last year
I wouldn't be surprised if he is still affiliated with the cia and just creates bullshit to sway opinions

Satoshi will only bring you meme dreams and falsehoods. Do your research and never blindly follow NSA whitepapers.

>made Bitcoin for funding dodgy shit

You fucking idiot, they have the Cocaine industry for that. They've never needed Bitcoin. If you don't think some pissed off autist anywhere in the world has the time and dedication to make decentralised currency you shouldn't even be on this board because you don't understand anything about cryptocurrency and the people who influence and make it. Yes, this is a crypto board.

This is way over your head bucko.

If Gavin was Satoshi all along, getting “fooled” by Craig’s proofs was *part of the plan.*

literally nothing
this whole article is just based off the single word of "back-of-the-envelope"

Back-of-the-envelope calculation" is a real thing and not a phrase that Gavin made up

GAVIN! WHERE ARE YOU?! GAV?

Satoshi is Rong Chen from Elastos. Also ELA is getting listed on Coinbase. Chico Crypto told me. Definitely a legitimate pair of opinions from someone with no sk8n in the game.

youtu.be/3t8e5Jlx-gA

Attached: 1_ZeS6TWUFyqODQ655CSP6_w.jpg (450x450, 47K)

>Yeah, if the state funded it it would have cost $100 million in production and the software wouldn't compile
i bet you don't know how true that is

implying

Attached: liberty.jpg (480x384, 32K)

But what if he's the... (w)Rong Chen?

makes sense

Everybody knows Banksy is Satoshi

Might be possible and also explains his "CSW is Satoshi" shenanigans.

This is my fetish.

That's so dumb, CW and DK had nothing to do with it you piece of brainless shit. The real SN was kidnapped and his coins stolen by the ***.

Simply epic, include me in the screencap on r/Jow Forums

Attached: 1541517921812.png (225x266, 23K)

>Technical community
The same "technical community" that claimed the internet couldn't handle anything bigger than 1MB every ten minutes?
Very few people wanted Bitcoin to fork. But anyone with half an inch of forehead new BTC was deliberately getting fucked by Maxwell, Blockstream and co by forcing users onto their own side chains. Lightning Network was just a carrot on a stick that bought them time to develop these "solutions" that, in reality, never needed to exist.

Wiki has this article - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back-of-the-envelope_calculation
where it is written as back-of-the-envelope, so nothing weird about how he writes it, case closed

>anyone with half an inch of forehead new BTC was deliberately getting fucked by Maxwell, Blockstream and co
reddit.com/r/btc/comments/9v7nrv/greg_maxwell_the_man_who_hates_bitcoin_and_said/

Attached: 1_kp1ugKjgAXfx3K363TZTHg.png (723x953, 416K)

Anybody know when this photo was taken? Early 2017?

Attached: satoshi and vays.jpg (885x641, 86K)