Should i buy 3000 dollars worth of holo or zil?

should i buy 3000 dollars worth of holo or zil?

Attached: 1533513865450.jpg (853x1137, 144K)

if you like to transform your funds into 500 dollar, sure go for both

Does it really matter which coin you hold to zero?

HOT

sauce or feet pics

Santa Cruz Beach Board Walk in California

2k in HOT, 1k in ZIL. Just my two sats.

Who are the whores? They're probably like 14 aren't they? Fuck this gay ass earth

Do these girls enjoy having 30something year old men ejaculate on them? Because if so I could make their dreams come true

Attached: 1536828001302.gif (467x398, 70K)

Holo no question

ZIL; definitely ZIL.

Attached: 1537731638885.jpg (901x1200, 132K)

Source

shopped stomach

Attached: BE364012-C246-4280-A1A7-BC973C68C688.jpg (229x221, 28K)

looks like you're the fag here

Sauce? Sweet Baby Ray's.

Are these the same girls?

Quality:Probably Zilliqa, it's close tho

ROI: Holo has better chance because Zilliqa is literally the project with the worst marketing in the top 100, I worry that ZIL team is too honest for this space.

Imagine being this retarded.

HOT.

Not gonna lie, I browse Reddit from time to time and watching the Zil and Cardano beef play out is hilarious. Zilbois are like those Magic: The Gathering kids from your homeroom class freshman year of high school. You know, the ones in the back you could easily rile up by saying shit like "Pokemon is gay"

Cardano will blast past ZIL in Q1/Q2 2019, and HOT will make a lot of people rich if it just goes to .01 usd

She have Sergeys shirt !!! Fucking little rude bitch, WTF ?

Both are good. HOT is probably a bit better.

ZIL has the worst marketing even in the top 200. Another proof that academics have no place in business.

they are not marketing because their product is not ready.

Zil most recently hired an ex-google that was in charge of their marketing team

dyor

True. I guess ZIL value can only come from developers actually using the platform, the final product is very crucial in ZIL case, it must be revolutionary imo.

Nah, From pure tech view, ZIL is probably the best one in the market and will be until ETH post sharding. I could be wrong tho and the mainnet will be a let down, we'll see.

buy 3000 dildos

just buy linkpool 60 eth eoy