How do I explain Chain Link to normies?

25 year old zoomer here. How do I explain what chain link is anddoes to normie friends/colleagues in simple terms without sounding insane or autistic? I’m not talking about the sergey or $1000 eoy memes, I just want to share what CL innovates and why it is valuable.

Attached: 91B77468-4F99-4ABE-BE64-6336CAD1146A.jpg (508x516, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.medium.com/m5exUivBIR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself

Eat dick faggot. I hope you burn in hell. T. Boomer

You don’t

Attached: 7786BD0F-E5E9-4088-A57B-1D012575E4EA.jpg (443x455, 53K)

>25
>thinks he's a zoomer
Yo nobody likes you millennial

kys yourself. this is our coin. tell them its a scam.

Attached: 1541188903345.jpg (236x250, 8K)

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

>the boomer thinks he is a zoomer at 25
Kek

Why would we help you shill it to normies, boomer?

I got 3 normies to invest including a Jew and I don't understand anything tech wise.... I basically just said you have bitcoin ethereum and Blockchain.... people have heard these things. But they don't know what they are really.

Then you say the next thing coming is smart contracts which will save companies billions by using the Blockchain which they have heard of

Then you tell them chainlink is the decentralized method to get real life data on and off the Blockchain.... pensions, govt bureaucratic shit, stock data, and all sort of contracts that will rid these companies of all the paper pushers they have to employ enabling them to save like 50-80% of their costs.

And be like you might not understand this all but you hear and see where things are headed and it's all going digital through the Blockchain of which they have heard of

Cringe and bluepilled

That sounds good, some of them are at least familiar with some of the companies link is partnered with or rumored to be partnered with so it just might work.

easy:
blockchains cis a closed environment that cannot communicate with the outside world, or with other blockchains.
chainlink will alow blockchains to communicate between them, and with the outside world, through their smart contracts.

chainlink is basically the INTERNET for blockchains.

also additionally to provide the blockchains with data. the blockchains can also ask chainlink to do some computation for them, and this is all decentralized and the data processed is anonymous and hidden to node operators.

even a 6 year old could understand.

Attached: 1541487275008.jpg (848x1192, 182K)

No such thing as a 25 year old zoomer, kys old fag

>he talks to normies about link
>falling for old copypasta

Dont bother. Fuck em. If they're not willing to do the research then they don't deserve the reward

>21
Am.. am I zoomed?

ONE OF US

All you need is here.
link.medium.com/m5exUivBIR

Crypto really has gone full normie. I hate people like you. Just gather enough information to barely spew out a comprehensible sentence that doesn't have any actual technical understanding. If you're not a techie, don't touch crypto. You brainlets will always get burned because you have no idea what you're doing and you're too dumb to identify vapourware scams or shit that doesn't make sense, that being 95% of shitcoins that have pumped and then vanished.

Fuck you. Fuck your mother for having such a faggot son. Buy rope and neck as soon as possible.

I never bought tron or xrp so why don't you shut the fuck up.

>tfw just want to t-pose with my zoomer younger brother

Internet of blockchains is a simple and easy to remember analogy, thanks for the pointers man.

You even talk like a 15 year old cunt. You mentioned 2 things, nigger there are hundreds. XRP isn't a shitcoin, I'd like to see you explain how the most government friendly, Fed-employee-lobbied, American bank partnering platform is a scam. Go ahead xoomer show me what you got.

NP fren
to make them FOMO, tell them that cahinlink will be as big as when the internet started.
it will bring connectivity to blockchains.

Attached: sergey3423.jpg (391x630, 44K)

Hahahahahaahhaha look who got pissed for talking shit about a coin that you own. You worthless insecure faggot.

And then you go on to go into detail about why it's so good.

Your easily a fucking kike and/or a Hilary supporter.

I'd rather talk like a 15 year old than be so insecure about someone talking shit about my precious shitcoin.

I bet you have an Ashton Kutcher poster hanging on your wall you imbecile faggot

You sound like a mall ninja, I’d rather be the 15 year old cunt.

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

INTERNET OF BLOCKCHAINS

Attached: EB2E954D-10BF-47AB-A2F0-E6A4963C9C0C.jpg (986x995, 167K)

Dont mention anything about blockchains or APIs or smart contracts or oracles or anything like that, normies will NOT understand but will nod along to be polite then promptly forget everything you said

Just say"Cryptocurrency is going to be HUGE in the future right? But the problem is crypto cant connect with anything that isnt crypto. So what chainlink does is it connects the crypto to everything else. Then say some bullshit about "it will literally be the second internet" or something like that

why the fuck did you buy link if u cant even explain it to normies, wtf user, and im drunk to lazy to help you but jeez, send them a fucking youtube video u idiot.

Is this bait? Nothing the (((Fed))) does is good not anything connected to it. It’s just a system to control the money supply and this the government. Kys

You're in every chainlink thread and I can always tell by your writing style.
I'm pretty sure this is the fag that wrote the original "bildaberg autist cock-sucking party" pasta.

It would actually be a thousand times better to shill to developers instead of normies.
Also just in case you are a moron that doesn't know how Link works. The whole 1k EOY thing is because once mainnet is out, the network usage itself will drive the price up because Link is required to be purchased to use it. So Link can have it's mainnet launched, and go to 1k without anyone ever knowing about it or hyping it. No need to shill.
If you do shill, you are actually shooting yourself in the foot. Best thing to do is shut up and accumulate more. 1k is fucking guaranteed by mainnet usage alone, don't need anyone else to buy for it to go up. People trying to shill this are just showing they don't know how Link really works. The more you know about Link, the less you want to shill it. this is what these shilling fucking faggots dont understand...stop shilling.

Attached: 92709264-610F-4A37-8DF5-51E8F27EFD20.png (262x1000, 634K)

You use the term "normie" unironically, you're already autistic.

Based

How I tried to explain it to my boomer wine aunt
>'To simplify, banks and big industries like insurance or freight want to adopt these new, faster and more secure, means of transactions because they allow for automation of these transactions, and thus huge savings. The issue is that for now, automation is limited because these systems are closed on themselves. The next step is to open them to real world data, like direct dollar/euro transactions but also using any kind of computer data from the real world. Example: insurance company reimbursing a customer as soon as a flight is canceled. It's the equivalent of computers before and after internet. A project is currently developing a monopoly in this field and for now nobody is paying attention because it's still too early.'
Still didn't understand it though but she trusted me

Attached: 1515526462789.jpg (854x1280, 401K)

Here

Attached: 0786D15D-31A1-4365-BC63-8302748E9E47.png (949x854, 132K)