Why aren't you all-in into Ethereum yet?

It is a garanteed x10 when the next bullrun peaks.
If you don't think it will hit $2000 next bullrun you must have a low IQ.

Attached: images.png (234x215, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/5LhRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks fren just bought 100K

Why not Bitcoin?

programmable money vs nonprogrammable nonmoney. hard choice

because, OP, I'm in shitcoins guaranteed to moon vs ETH before then.

After that, ETH.

eth is garbage
no fundamentals, no way to scale, no way to sync a node without being a datacenter
but you got cryptocats (that crashed your platform) and exitscame lol

>what is schnorr
>rootstock
>LN
>LIQUID
>SEGWIT

KYS

Ethereum grows way faster. Compare the charts. It will x10 way faster before Bitcoin will.
Bitcoin is roughly about one third of its ATH. Meanwhile Ethereum is roughly at its one eight of its ATH. And they always grow together. Do the math.

>programmable money
when people learn what money is they'll dump this shit coin

Attached: eth2.png (1202x479, 52K)

To look into the future you must project the future into a present. You cannot project a present into a future, it will be innacurate.

do the math LOL
you're speculating on some bullshit that ETH can gain in value after the disasters they've created from poor design

because eth is undervalued rn
im btc longterm, but eth has fallen so hard and has by far the best development potential behind it, so IF there's a bullrun, ETH will almost certainly suprass btw on short term

list good developers in BTC: i didn't think so

BTC is the philosophy and all, and if i had to invest for 200 years and never touch it i'd go btc, but eth is going to analhiate it in this next run. simply because of those genius autists behind it who can actually code unlike craig and friends

look at the design of this shitoken
project the future of it...
who knows how many coins will be minted
who knows what vitalik will decide to do with gas limits and security or how it will proceede

now look at the future with bitcoin
it has a security model set that works
it has a distribution model that works
it works as a distributed consensus because not one person or group can change it

you talking with blinders on

Normies dont give a fuck. They will buy bitcoin and ether. You know it. I know it. We all know it.

core devs shit on eth devs you retard lmao. brainlets holy kek

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH im in a game rn but gonna follow ip with some quotes from ur fav devs

I basically am, 80% of holdings

>no fundamentals
staking is the most bullish fundamental invented
people literally lock up the supply

imagine bitconnects price now if it didn't exit scam, that's the power of supply tending to 0 as demand grows.

here are some quotes from ETH devs

Attached: ethereumdevs.png (1414x887, 543K)

I got autistically triggered every time someone called ETH a 'coin' in 2015 here. Anyone with more than 8 brain cells knew it was designed to be a token for compute time on 'the decentralised computer' with 'muh immutable code of law'. That's it. 3 years later, all the Ethereum platform has done is host a marketplace for pixel kittens, host 1,200 vapourware scam shitcoins and do nothing at all meaningful. It's at 85% capacity and it hasn't even done anything. On top of that retards are treating it like a currency, which it is fucking not. He fucked it up by letting this on exchanges, he could have pegged the price and only have it available from the foundation itself. Vitalik is a fucking space cadet, his ideas are all over the place.

no security, centralizes longterm
but I guess that's the plan when you premine12,000,000 tokens for yourself

BTC wont innovate in an emerging market. ETH has plans to scale to 1000x, publicly stated. Plus it's a programmable common pairing.
Crypto joined the tech community this last run up and tech lives or dies by innovation.
May not be eth that eats bitcoin's lunch, it may be nano.

adding to this:

legitimate staking will great the biggest crypto bubble known to man.

buy $200 eth, sell the top $5k-100k.

and no i'm not joking, there's a non-zero chance eth could hit $100k if enough people want to stake (vicious cycle of fomo)

Good boy
*pets*

it also removes liquidity. Enjoy your shit bags

>its a good ponzi buy buy
this is your only argument left eth fags

a world computer is not a ponzi

just could have a huge bubble or two, like most markets.

>world computer
it sucks at this job, that much is very clear

Someone tell me this is fake pls. Im about to sleep and this scares me

Because Snowblossom exists.

The we are all communist line should have given it away. If not that the badly paint comment by vitalik

The fact that people with your attitude exist means the bottom is not in.
We're in for another year of downward movement followed by a mass capitulation event. We won't be going bull until every faggot like you who bought ETH above $100 drops their bags.

stop comparing this "bubble pop" with 2013-2015
Maybe look at 2011 - 2013

it's 100% real you fags research it

lul you ain't talking to some smuk here

i predicted the bottom perfectly at $170 perfectly afew weeks ago.

how? the 8+ eth threads & 3+ bitmex anger threads on Jow Forums

was so obvious the raw anger at eth = bottom

that sentiment is gone now. back to norm.

I have the dates at the bottom of tweets
do an archive search or something

didn't found the tweets you posted
but I'm officially all out of eth forever
thinking about visiting a conference with a .223
thanks
archive.fo/5LhRc

Next bull run? we got time user. I'm riding low cap coin until we get there. see you in 2020

good luck
eth's ethos is the complete opposite of bitcoin's
it's frusterating that people get sold on the idea of "crypto" or "blockchain" and then go buy eth or ripple or whatever

Attached: th.jpg (306x448, 49K)

Bitcoin is programmable money, you fucking retard. And look up MAST, taproot, graftroot, g'root, simplicity. Holy shit.
Ethereum is a bloated and failed "world computer" with a token meant to be fuel with no monetary policy.

The tweets are real, but Vinay Gupta is not a Dev and had actually already left the ETH project when he made them. Also Vitalik is objectively correct.

Yeah fuck me, got completely hung up on the tech over the '15-'17 bull market that I forgot to look at the philosophy and people behind it. Rather an anonymous faggot and some libertarian zealots than a neo marxist. Maybe if the Vitalik is dead will not be a meme but reality, the tech could be used for good
look at the shit that vampire retweets. He is a post structuralist neo marxists. All he deserves is a rope and a tree.

this

exactly this

shitcoins such as?

Would not surprise me if eth went to $10k.

If we believe in the digital good use case for BTC... There's nothing that says BTC has to be the thing that does it. Unless a super low inflation rate is more important than I think, there's a chance eth could replace BTC. This seems more likely to me than bch replacing BTC, even though desu I think sv bch is the real btc.

Link
Holo
Jnt
Req

the absolute state of ETHfags

Attached: wef432fw23w4.png (1135x806, 868K)

Corecucks have a real chance of destroying BTC with their bullshit

However, I think there's a good chance that people never think of bch as BTC. Thus, even if confidence in BTC is destroyed, there's no clear reason why people would then move to bch instead of eth.

Only people who understand what's going on would call say bch is the real btc.

But most people won't know shit about shit. Most people buying coins don't know what a blockchain actually is, they just want to buy coins and go to the moon.

They won't think "BTC is dead, so bch is the real btc, so buy that". They'll think "BTC is dead, so buy ripple" or eth or Tron or some other stupid shit. Could be bch, could be something else.

Hence, I am not comfortable going all in on eth or BTC or bch or anything that seems like it could be deriving its price from others expecting it to be a store of value.

that reasoning

Attached: xan-frank.jpg (1352x710, 291K)

For me to feel comfortable holding crypto as a gold replacement and hedge against dollar inflation...

I'd conside mixing BTC, eth, bch, xrp, xtz, xlm... And then decide fuck it, that seems like so much diversification for my "safe" asset, why do I need to do that? And then give up, idk