Xrp

discuss

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 9.04.55 PM.png (2272x1398, 1.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ccn.com/ripple-r3-reach-settlement-in-multibillion-dollar-cryptocurrency-lawsuit/
ccn.com/japanese-financial-giant-sbi-to-use-ripple-xrp-extensively-with-r3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trash coin

/thread

Don't care. Ripple is the king of shitcoins anyway.

that's it biz?

589 eoy

this is why biz is so pathetically poor

cheers user

If it goes to federal court and they win this will all finally be over.

>forgetting they have lost billions to its rivals
ccn.com/ripple-r3-reach-settlement-in-multibillion-dollar-cryptocurrency-lawsuit/

Jed owns billions of coins
R3 owns billions of coins

Would take these guys literally months of non-stop order book clearing to sell their bags

whats the price of XRP after 24/7/100 days of order book clearing? zero right?

Interesting.

But if xrp gets the green light won't adoption begin?

There's billionaires in America right now. Doesn't mean the rest of Americans money is useless. Xrp has the potential to be world wide standard

Attached: IMG_20181109_202104.jpg (1779x972, 173K)

ur fucked bro, xrp aint getting nuttin but a but fuckin by the sec, swift just said gtfo, and chainlink is days from main net with all their big partnerships witht he biggest companies on the planet announcing platforms using them as their standard. ripple is a centralized shitcoin who goes to court with the only other orgs that own it. If you honestly think this coin is gonna do anything other than rape you of your livelihood, you have huffed way too much paint thinner.

Everyone knows they can't sell that quickly. Ripple holds Jed's coins and releases them on a schedule. We don't know what they settled with R3 for, but their sales were intentionally restricted by volume to prevent what you're talking about.

I'm scared to think of all the pink wojacks on biz the day main net goes live and nothing happens.

I can't wait

garbage pump and dump tool for the past 5 years, regulators will show no mercy

Ripple are the regulators. Look at who they hire.

>nothing happens

uhh you've been under a rock haven't ya?

swift unveils their new open api psd2 compliant banking services at the end of the month, day after they announce TC acquisition, Microsoft and intel announce sgx would be its backend to offchain computation and processing on ether, day after EY announced using eth public chain for payment processing. Daily new major partnerships like Morpheus,kelaido, polkadot/web3 are being announced, and reffering to chainlink ad an industry standard. Once main net pos, you are gonna see Microsoft, IBM/hyperledger, DA/swift, salesforce, DocuSign, etc all announce smartcontracts platforms using chainlnk as their industry standard trustless middleware. Shit will be glorious, the price will skyrocket, but even better than all of that, you dumb shit smuggy ripple tard will start to mass suicide, and I honestly think that will top making it and the frens ive made along the way.

That will happen right after I win the lottery followed by the Fed abandoning dollars for XRP.

kike coin

Attached: 76755.png (1730x641, 83K)

ur gonna win the lottery soon, and i wouldnt be surprised to see one centralized shitcoin (fed fiat), adopt another(xrp).

Fuck you are next level delusional lmao.

if by delusional, you mean deluded and autisticly observant and dilligant with my research, I agree.

Omg listening to faggots like you make me want to chop off my dick

So what happens when this Jew coin gets adopted?

There are less XRP holders than trannies in the country. So everyone becomes rich from ripple and the rest of America is broke and heads to FEMA camps?

Yes. Prepare to be jewed ya Neanderthal faggot lmao.

Xrp is the standeeeerd fuckijg normie faggots

If you're nice on biz we may put in a good word for you. Could get an extra beggin strip or two at camp.

You can’t /thread your own post you newfag MySpace faggot, Eat a fucking burlap sack of wombat dicks

Attached: AD6B5669-793B-4FC6-B0D8-7BD60F2FE160.jpg (561x995, 94K)

>but sec will come hard on rippl

Ok...sec did come hard to etherdelta 100k fine... and they needed to find the guy.
Ripple has many offices SEC would be there a long time abgo if they didnt had an agreement with ripple ;) cftc sec and other agencies are working together with ripple. Stop this nonsense once and for all.

Attached: 1541718483679.png (460x518, 348K)

Fight me faggots.

Attached: 1541198717117.png (466x456, 244K)

LOL I'm like 99 percent sure people only larp as retarded xrp hodlers on here. I'm right, yeah?

fuck off and die, criple is not crypto, it's a security

user of Jow Forums VS. Departement of financial services

Go!

Attached: Deadass.jpg (1125x1817, 366K)

WITH JEWS
YOU WIN

Ive been on Jow Forums for 2 years and I've never seen this level of delusion. Get help .

>they will use my link. Mommy tell em

Attached: 1541776103772.png (656x755, 39K)

Fuck ripple is going down with pedesta and the sealed indictments. Hopefully bernanke and the rest of the fed are thrown in jail too.

>I'm right, yeah?

no you're not

Podesta group has been shut down for a while now fyi.

Attached: 1540502503786.png (612x616, 370K)

FUD BEFORE THE TSUNAMI
>589 eoy
BASED AND REDPILLED

I hope you're a paid shill. Otherwise, please see a shrink and/or take your meds.

You forgot about the waifu stroking your dick through all of that and the plate of mommy's tendies

Ripple is a blatant insider enrichment scam and a security.

Please do not repeat a lie.
You are wrong and embarrassing yourself
See department of financial services

Its a virtual currency.

ccn.com/japanese-financial-giant-sbi-to-use-ripple-xrp-extensively-with-r3/
SBI is the largest share holder of R3

are you sure that interledger usage implies XRP usage?

Yes. Another ripple Product. 5,000 eoy

I still have $250 invested at 2$ XRP. luckily don't care about such quantity

>at 2$ XRP
KEK

XRP will be the number one currency in the Delta quadrant.

Attached: 1_o5pa2CkIB3GT_jzsBnUAEg.jpg (640x480, 50K)

>
>XRP will be the number one currency in the Delta quadrant.
This! Redpilled poster!

>Real company
>Actual customers
>No ICO