Ok, seriously

why the fuck is Jow Forums so obsessed with this?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (694x800, 75K)

wouldn't you like to know

Attached: 1510544347104.png (229x220, 12K)

Bunch of 4channers tried to force it as /ourcoin/, during the presale ico phase of chainlink there was a minimum requirement of 300eth to enter the presale. Bunch of anons pooled up together and shared presale links to fill them with their eth. Coin continued to get shilled and pumped up and hyped for the sibios event that link was attended, whole event turned out to be a flop chainlink had a presentation in a room of like 18 people next to the public toilets, literally no news or partnership came from the event and the coin dumped back to below ico prices and created 1000's of bagholder anons. Now during this alt bull run lots of anons and took advantage of this and shilling this coin to all the new money and newfags that joined in december and don't know this story. The coin is HEAVILY manipulated and the supply is dried up from huge whales who accumulated below ICO price to create a artificially lower supply (a lot like REQ) and these people have so much room to dump on all of you faggots to still be in profit when the time comes. In regards to actual project that chainlink aiming to achieve it's nothing more than a basic json parser for smart contracts, would take like a day to add to ethereum by itself.. literally making links whole concept pointless and definitely no need for a token. Would take a lot longer to get it working with bitcoin but the bitcoin core devs would be able to work out the solution a lot quicker than chainlink will, think that's something worth noting that literally nothing is completed and you're literally just buying a whitepaper, they have only 2 developers and they don't communicate at all with no proven background on either, in fact sergey was involved in a project before chainlink called NxT that he since been abandoned until it was took over by a new developer team

Attached: 1540776305711.jpg (195x255, 11K)

Rent free

Attached: 1534716164706.jpg (361x281, 6K)

This is going to be one of the hardest dumps on main-net and the project will basically fail because people will never use it for anything other than to PnD, which will completely fuck the tokenomics and make the whole thing useless. Sergey will realize this and just disappear along with the rest of the team. SWIFT and co will realize this, and begin to quietly remove any references they have to this embarrassing experiment which - who knows, might have succeeded if it wasn't for the retards who infest this place and run painfully obvious shill and fud campaigns. Many of you will experience the kind of hopium crash which actually kills people, and I suppose suicide is a fitting reward for some of the more smug retards who clutter up this board, but I hope it isn't all of you.

There will be no more memes, no more dreams of lambos or whatever NPC tier 'rich person's car' you've picked out in your imagination as you're left in the dirt holding a bunch of link bags. Even a fraction of the money some of you invested in link could have helped you make it during the next bull-run in a legitimate project. Imagine that. THAT is what you should be visualizing. Not your stupid fucking holiday home, not your imaginary future "faithful" gf / wife, nor an early retirement where you don't need to toil away at menial tasks for your betters from inside your 9-5 existential prison cell - you should instead be visualizing yourself scraping together what little money you have left in the wake of your devastation to try and ride something like BAT or Holo up, and your dream of MILLIONS OF DOLLARS suddenly becomes a much more realistic 100k-200k at most. I mean it's not bad - more than you intellectual runts probably deserve. You'll all see I was right. I always am.

yup that pretty much sums it up.

Attached: 1CD7A5CC-D535-459B-9149-3CD918C25343.png (753x1024, 885K)

scams get shilled here all day long user, get used to it.

Pretty much what the past says.Neets that turned Pajeets is tldr.There should be a sticky to warn all newfags about this scam.

Basically there is a price oracle built into the smart contract. It checks the LINK price every ETH block (about 15 seconds). If the price of LINK is trading over $10k, the smart contract automatically releases LINK tokens to dump on the market until the price is driven below $10k. Through this mechanism, a stable LINK price is kept at $10k or below. For this reason the token price going over $10k makes no sense - it's literally not possible. It's all in the whitepaper, you should check it out.

Hello Jow Forums

This may be a kind of a weird post here, but I think that if anyone can help me, it is you guys.

I am an entomologist, and I need a reliable way to make beetle cards, just like the one pictured here. These cards are used to mount really small specimens, and are used in three sizes, ranging from 5x9mm to 10x20mm.

I thought about using punches or paper cutting dies, but they can't be made with these little round corners. My currently idea is to cut it with a guillotine, but I have not found a way to round these corners (radius of around 0.5mm).

Can you guys help me?

Thank you very much, and sorry for ibeing kinda off-topic.

Attached: IMG_2750.jpg (620x413, 227K)

Are you from 2+2 poker?

is he right?

What a curious question. Almost no one here will know what that is without googling.

Listen I genuinely care about about Anons financial well being. Its hard as shit to get ahead in life now, not just working 9-5 for the rest of your life. The sooner you start saving the sooner you can get ahead in life. Chainlink is a meme started by Jow Forums (an infamous trolling board) to lead people to financial ruin. This is NOT A JOKE. Don't let your saved wealth be thrown away over night. Vitalik Buterin the creator of ethereum said himself the days of making x100 or x1000 are over, that right the guy who created the second most popular crypto said himself those days are over. Now Jow Forums is trying to get people to lose even more money after the December/January bloodbath. Smart money already exited the crypto world. Crypto is basically a highly specialized database, companies don't need this. They will just create their own private blockchains. There is no need for crypto chainlink isn't even needed to run the nodes. Think XRP when you think chainlink. The company ripple (smartcontracts) is doing well but the coin XRP(chainlink) isn't even needed for the companies technology. Considering what Vitalik said "The days of making x100 or x1000 returns are over." Chainlink needs a 399900% increase in price over the next couple of months to reach $1000 this is ludicrous. Don't fall for it, chainlink its a meme to fuck you over. Consider this for chainlink at current price to reach $1 you need an increase of 700% or a 233% increase every month until EOY. This is a Jow Forums meme to siphon money out of the hands of the already vulnerable.

Attached: blacked.jpg (900x506, 113K)

It’s happening tonight, strap in boys!

Attached: 1541705469765.jpg (602x800, 113K)

I shilled it in the alt coin forum on Business finance and investing today. I got banned from politics there multiple times so I hate the fags there.

They won't buy in because they are smug know it alls but that's why i shilled them so when the singularity hits I can go back there and laugh at them for not listening to me

Mostly really awful timing:

The moment chainlink entered the marked BTC started crashing, the bubble popped literally weeks after this shitcoin was born. There are lots, and I mean LOTS of heavy weight baghodlers. I think this is even worse than DGB.

KEK. That fucking forum has been full of cancer for years. Probably full of more bad advice than good honestly.

because you just win

Attached: 1540305435481.jpg (240x240, 25K)

SOBVES ORABLE PRWOBLEM

>the biggest cock on /biz
>tfw biggest LINK stack on /biz
>the highest IQ on /biz
You're like ants to me

niggers tongue my anus

>tfw the copy pasta is true and I remember this

Autism.

Get out while you still can OP, you've been warned..

This thread is quite impressive.

Not only is it the project with the most potential for crypto to be enterprise adopted but its also the project with the most stealthy approach, purposefully trying to stay off the radars, the opposite of every other project in this space. The paradox is resolutely insane. We now have enough hindsight about crypto following the first two waves of btc and eth to understand and be confident about where this is headed, this is the biggest opportunity imaginable and at the same time incredibly obvious and the closest to a sure thing. Despite the silence, for one year biz has dug up a mountain of information and thoroughly vetted the project in both tech and business prospects while also making sure none of this leaked to normies. The meme culture is just a superficial consequence of this profound collective understanding and knowledge. Biz has 5 years in advance. And all of the recent developments keep confirming biz hive mind has been right about everything. Insane shit, completely surreal, none of us can believe this is happening but it is happening.

they're retards

Yes

It's a distraction from the legit projects

>Insane shit, completely surreal, none of us can believe this is happening but it is happening.

This pretty much captures it. One other weird thing about it for me is that, if I’m being honest, at first I bought into link because I had only recently found Jow Forums (this was last year) and I was just kind of following the herd to be honest. Then I started to look more and more into smart contracts, and realized that smart contracts are going to be way bigger than crypto currencies. And some people SORT of seem to get that now but still not many. And those that do seem to have very little understanding of what an oracle is or how it’s important for making smart contracts do things in the real world. The whole thing is, indeed, surreal. Thread the other day included lots of interesting breadcrumbs on link, but also a guy talking about how he wants to go back in time to ‘nam so he could make out with other dudes in foxholes, and another guy talking about driving around with an AK47 who wound up posting a picture of a sharpie in his butthole.

I truly believe that link is going to moon in the next six months, and then they really are going to TRY to write books about it, but they won’t make any sense. You guys will all read them and say, wait, that’s not how it happened at all. You kind of had to be there. And weirdly enough, for whatever reason, we all wound up in this particular timeline. Surreal ain’t the half of it.

Another thing that is crazy to me, and also surreal, is all this talk about biz being this weird Darwinian meme-eat-meme jungle. Where only the strongest memes survive. And that the weird, insane toxic hostility of biz, and the bizarre copypasta all over and deliberately fucking with people, like telling them to send their link to a bitcoin wallet, or that you can’t cash out crypto once you buy it, that all actually seems to be a fundamental part of biz. AT the moment, I believe that MOST posters on biz are actual human beings typing with actual human fingers on keyboards. But I kind of feel like this is just the first phase. What happens when bots and AI really start to grow up on biz? What happens when other decentralized, online forums really start to take off? What if biz, and Jow Forums generally is just like some early one celled organism version of memetics/memology, whatever? What does the next phase of evolution look like?

Don't ask those questions :/

Linkie... easy on the memes

Attached: CRAB-17.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

INDUSTRY STANDARD

>what is linkpool

I'm actually more qualified to talk about this than most anons.Im employed with a cyber-techno machinations company,I do a lot of security analyst programming type work.Open source, decentralized, APIs, partnerships,you name it. We'd be one of the first companies in line for something like Chainlink if the decentralized smart contract space had more value over traditional data exchanges. There's a catch though an underlying flaw more deeply embedded in the bedrock of LINK than the very code itself. The flaw is with the concept, and it's this: Companies won't actually go through the hassle of trusting their data APIs through crypto.
Now I can already hear your keyboards going frantic, but hear me out. Jow Forums hates banks and traditional data providers. But actual companies, businesses and investors do not. There's an old saying you might have heard of: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!". The idea that any of our bosses would give us the go ahead if we approached them to put our companies valuable data in a smart contract on a cryptocurrency called Chainlink, that they've never heard of we'd be laughed out at best and fired on the spot at worst. We already have API data buyers and providers we trust.
'But Chainlink is trustless!' I hear you cry, but is that really a good thing? Just listen to the sound of it. Businesses don't want to spend millions of dollars on something that is trustLESS, they want something trustFUL.'But the reputation system!', doesn't that defeat the whole point of your coin? If companies only trust nodes with high reputation, what's the difference between trusting banks and data providers that already have reputation, but in real life not on a computer screen.
The fact is, LINK is going to share the same fate as ETH will. A lot of 'real world application' hype, with a lot of 'crypto world application' reality. Only, this billion supply coin isn't going to come close to the $1k that Etherum hit. Happy gambling though anons.

Attached: 1525109179004.jpg (1257x764, 76K)