SUQA : Definitely not sub 100 sats edition?

Volume's heading back up. We've tested 120 sats 4 times now, and it isn't breaking. Does anyone believe we will head under 100 sats? I am still waiting for buy #2, because it's a win/win for me, but jesus....raise your hands now.

Be patient, for once in your life. It's been a week. --------

SUQA
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5038269.1000

No ICO. 2.xM market-cap. New hashing algo. Fast transactions. Community isn't total shit.
Distribution doesn't look like total shit. "Interest as a form of earnings".

First new coin on Ogre in months. When I DM'd the dev about Snowblossom last week, he told me he hasn't added anything in months because he “doesn't think there's anything good”.

This is a big deal, as he would not list this unless he really, really believed in it. So, even with the risk factor of a new listing, surely, in short order, this has a future.

"The closest coin compared to Suqa is Ravencoin but suqa has about 17.5 times less coins that will be produce making it more scarce than Ravencoin."

Again, think about it.

bye bye.

-twu

Attached: SUQA.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Attached: tidepod.jpg (1024x936, 120K)

I've been mining this the past couple weeks, in general I like the coin a lot, really fast txs considering it's PoW. Gonna hold for the long haul.

Definitely one of those things people look back on and say "Jesus Christ this was under 1 cent in ____, if I would have...."

>buys a coin called SUQA

you really do deserve to lose your money.

Attached: 1529948078241.jpg (645x729, 88K)

Kek

Natural selection. It's beautiful, really.

If you where the one shilling nerva before the bump I got my first 10x because of you thanks. Do you consider this another pnd or a longer hold? I just bought at 128 based on your earlier threads.
about buying before this weekend. When do you suggest selling? Either way I like the coin.

Not to derail the thread but only 4 btc volume on SNOW today. What happened bro? I mean that's still pretty good but... no one is selling at least

Fuck off Sandeep

bullish

Just consolidating at 37k before we head to 50k and beyond.

I was. You're welcome. I would say SUQA is the the thing nobody will take seriously until a 20M market-cap. Many will sell 2-5x, but I'm holding half my stack to 2021 in the hopes it hits $1, since I don't need the money. Wouldn't be off base. Remember how long some things took to reach the peak. The Chinese are very patient.

That's still very good volume for Q-Trade considering it was $1,000 when I first shilled it. Have patience.

how many suqa to make it. how many do you hve?

>SUQA
BLYAT

Attached: 1366008947_001.jpg (640x485, 78K)

I bought the dip on this one, thankfully, because I got in late on ACM and Saronite. Still made money, but not as much as I could have. Now I'm ready for this bad boy to fly!

Volume has doubled overnight. Before Cryptopia listing, this will hit around 300 - 400. Once Jow Forums FOMOs in, we'll 2x from there. Very comfy hold.

Should i sell before the crypyopia listing?

I would sell some for sure, gotta take some profits along the way. But keep this till q1 2019 as the coin is still very new and can pull a RVN, QNT, Nerva, etc.

Should i move from xrn fo suqa? I have a small suqa bag already but thinking of buying more

Sir buy suka good coin

Attached: 1540810340124.png (550x335, 458K)

how many suqa to make it?

not a good time to sell xrn now tho