How much physical cash do you keep on hand?

How much physical cash do you keep on hand?

Attached: oq875yoqv45.jpg (1200x505, 122K)

a few dollars. 99% is in my bank nice and safe ;)

A faggot

People only need cash for P2P selling/buying and for buying drugs. Plastic only.

Nice try Jamal

>cash AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Zero. If I need cash, I give blowjobs. The rest is in commodities and crypto.

$1000000000

I keep enough in the bank for automatic payments and a little (10%) crypto gambling money in the bank. The rest is cash and gold. Currently 60/40.

Usually about 20k max. Dont have any bank accounts and only use cash or a cashapp card for online. Rest is in btc cold storage, and small amount under 100k for shitcoins ect.

I use Google Pay

based and greenpilled

Zero. Use amex for everything.

$20 max because I don't trust handing my cc over to white trash at the drive thru, we all know their kind are scammers

About enough for 1/4 and some singles for candy.

A few thousands. I meet with my local trader that takes 10% cut to give me cash for large amounts of crypto. I have a gun and a quality safe and it's all I need.

A little over $10k. I know it's dumb but I just fucking love knowing that I have so much power in those little stupid pieces of cotton paper. It's amazing, people would murder me just to get this pile.

Attached: IMAG2629.jpg (3264x1824, 1.5M)

About 50 US dollars equivalent.

Attached: 3 point 3 million dollars.jpg (1099x1470, 149K)

Date 2017 you small baller.

1 trillion shekels

I don't think I've ever had more than $500 cash on me. Yet I have like $40k in my checking accounts right now. Had close to $200k when I liquidated my crypto earlier this year.

None. What are you, a drug dealer or something?

Normally I keep around $200 on me because in the fall of 15' I was on a date and the fucking restaurant in her bumfuck nowhere town didn't take cards.

It was the most embarrassing moment of my life when I didn't have enough cash and had to drive to the bank, which was 40 minutes away.

in my wallet? $50 at most, usually around $20 if im lucky

Not enough. Especially if shit hit the fan.