What did $kelly mean by this?

What did $kelly mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20181109-190731~2.jpg (1080x552, 111K)

Well I'm still here so I guess I'm not as bad as my friends' mom's always said growing up

my friends mom is so bad. fuckin instaboner status

Vlad the impaler did nothing wrong!

Attached: Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg (220x266, 11K)

I guess the jews are cleared of any wrong doing because if they were evil they wouldn't exist

why is orange man alive?

She sounds like a bitch
I had a group of friends and all their moms banded together to stop them from hanging out with me because I was a "bad influence"

>Vladislaaaav
>baby dont hurt me..
>dont hurt me
>know' moar.

Either that or no terrible people have been killed and time travel is impossible.

Time travel is possible

Not in the backward direction.

if time travel existed someone would have gone back in time to kill all faggots but alas op is still a faggot

damn that is so deep, this guy must be a genius

Yeah, shouldn't we know it by now if it was possible lol?

Yeah I am gay, pop your little cock out for me you faggot

fpbp
that's because he made kebaps out of kebaps

thats because there is infinite timelines. going back in time = changing time now.
we are not in an "hitler never existed" timeline, we are in a "link 1k eoy" timeline

1k EOY is literally FUD in this timeline bro...

Computer and social media loadout for an autism playthrough, nothing out of the ordinary

Also I'd hardly call Hitler the most evil person in history. There have been plenty of crazy motherfuckers in the past ~40k years.

hitler did very little wrong. It was the allies who were fucked.

This is why we have to believe. The most important thing is to believe. It is the root of all religion. Religion before exploited and turned into politics. The esoteric experience of the truth is what you believe. You believe the truth into reality. This is what the esoteric Link memes and riddle anons signatures are all about.

>mfw it's revealed that Jow Forums's conspiracy theories were true and trump is secretly a 200 iq time traveler

Attached: 1504021362772.png (500x439, 265K)

Lol

Each alliance had a web of goals and agendas, not many of them altruistic. Hitler fucked up by invading Poland. He should have cooled off for awhile and waited. He tried to do too much too soon and gave the allies moral ammunition.

Perhaps they also didn'tw exist and there was some kind of mega-jews that was eradicated.

>moral ammunition
Oh you mean like helping the communists take over europe

When your believed in (((truth))) manifests the extinction of your species, you no longer have your precious faggot belief anymore degenerate nihilist. The laws of survival are imposed upon man by the old god that has cast but one searing eye upon this world. The reality we create with our belief is our ritual offering to the old god and we would be wise to take care not to make offense.

Hitler was the hero of WW2. If anybody deserves to be killed it's Churchill, that faggot commie liar Roosevelt, and Stalin.

Doesn't mean he's based. It's just the type of intelligent sounding but actually retarded things he is hard wired to say, so this resonated with him. It's not much different from Ethereum or the quantum mining he was babbling about before that.

Attached: DoF0o2iXgAEDGOF.jpg (1198x492, 73K)